listen up faggots this is how u feel after sex

Bacher

Coper
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
536
Reputation
1
completely relaxed very happy. 

Sex is like a drug, I feel so different after blowing my load into some girl its like I've just smoked a fat joint but the effects are different and you feel good about what you've just done not guilty. 

I feel like I can really let go of my ego and I gain a much deeper appreciation for music as it just amplfies my mood. 

Maybe 1 day u will feel this way too boyo  :hi:
 

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,464
Reputation
334
Sex is boring to me, last few times I had it all I could think about was how I would rather be playing video games or miscing, srs.
 

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
9,205
Reputation
1,874
Amnesia said:
Sex is boring to me, last few times I had it all I could think about was how I would rather be playing video games or miscing, srs.

this is the irony of sex

its something that you want and crave really bad when you dont have it. in your mind you fantasize about it being the best thing ever

but about 2 minutes into it, all you can think of is how much it would be way more fun to play an intensely fun video/computer game with good friends because sex after the first few minutes is just repetitive
 

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,464
Reputation
334
Sekrets said:
Amnesia said:
Sex is boring to me, last few times I had it all I could think about was how I would rather be playing video games or miscing, srs.

legit hedonic treadmill proves itself again, fuaaaaark.

MasterFaggot said:
Amnesia said:
Sex is boring to me, last few times I had it all I could think about was how I would rather be playing video games or miscing, srs.

this is the irony of sex

its something that you want and crave really bad when you dont have it. in your mind you fantasize about it being the best thing ever

but about 2 minutes into it, all you can think of is how much it would be way more fun to play an intensely fun video/computer game with good friends because sex after the first few minutes is just repetitive
It's true, and thats why the final redpill to incels is to realize that even once you get sex life still is as boring and shitty as it was before you got sex, and thats when you realize it's all pointless.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
thats why love is the only thing worht living for

 6+ loyal gf who loves u unconditionally with cute daughter or death


so basically death
 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
1
Amnesia said:
It's true, and thats why the final redpill to incels is to realize that even once you get sex life still is as boring and shitty as it was before you got sex, and thats when you realize it's all pointless.
this is what I say all day 24/7
need a new group to seperate the aspies from the real redpilled
 
Top