listen up faggots this is how u feel after sex

Bacher

Coper
completely relaxed very happy. 

Sex is like a drug, I feel so different after blowing my load into some girl its like I've just smoked a fat joint but the effects are different and you feel good about what you've just done not guilty. 

I feel like I can really let go of my ego and I gain a much deeper appreciation for music as it just amplfies my mood. 

Maybe 1 day u will feel this way too boyo  :hi:

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Sex is boring to me, last few times I had it all I could think about was how I would rather be playing video games or miscing, srs.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Amnesia said:
Sex is boring to me, last few times I had it all I could think about was how I would rather be playing video games or miscing, srs.

this is the irony of sex

its something that you want and crave really bad when you dont have it. in your mind you fantasize about it being the best thing ever

but about 2 minutes into it, all you can think of is how much it would be way more fun to play an intensely fun video/computer game with good friends because sex after the first few minutes is just repetitive

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Sekrets said:
Amnesia said:

legit hedonic treadmill proves itself again, fuaaaaark.

MasterFaggot said:
Amnesia said:

this is the irony of sex

its something that you want and crave really bad when you dont have it. in your mind you fantasize about it being the best thing ever

but about 2 minutes into it, all you can think of is how much it would be way more fun to play an intensely fun video/computer game with good friends because sex after the first few minutes is just repetitive
It's true, and thats why the final redpill to incels is to realize that even once you get sex life still is as boring and shitty as it was before you got sex, and thats when you realize it's all pointless.

assburger

Gigachad
thats why love is the only thing worht living for

6+ loyal gf who loves u unconditionally with cute daughter or death

so basically death

King Chad

Normie
Amnesia said:
It's true, and thats why the final redpill to incels is to realize that even once you get sex life still is as boring and shitty as it was before you got sex, and thats when you realize it's all pointless.
this is what I say all day 24/7
need a new group to seperate the aspies from the real redpilled