Listen, everyone. The "redpill" is finished. It's over. It's time to QUIT this act.

Vertu

Incel
It's been a fun 2+ years.

But It's over. No more "Gandy" no more "canthal tilts" no more "framecel" no more "80/20" rule.

It's time to close this site down. @Victory log on GoDaddy and cancel your subscription. Cancel your webhosting plan. Cancel everything. It's time to actually STEP OUTSIDE into REALITY. Cut the shtick you fucking losers. It's OVER.

This pathetic facade has 0 meaning anymore. It's done, finished.

Vertu

Incel
No more "LMS" no more "maxilla" it's NOTHING. This shtick is over.

It was a fun ride guys, but there comes a point where it's time to step back into the real world, into reality.

This was a nice  little silly chapter to life but like ALL chapters, it comes to an end.

alien

Chad
Rotters
I might have to go on GoDaddy and start my own website subscription.

Sluthate and Lookism appeals to the lowest common denominator. Most people here have autism or some other serious social/mental problems and they just don't even realize it.

I envision creating a forum for red-pilled autists (and any other social/mental/cognitive misfit) who realize that the real problem is that we are socially/mentally/cognitively different from the rest of the world and that's why we struggle to integrate with society. Not even autistic women want us (and if you ever tried having a conversation with an autistic woman, they are annoying as fuck. Normalfag men are willing to date and stick their dick in them because any hole is a goal). Sites like wrongplanet are blue-pilled as fuck.

And I envision discussion about deeper topics. Not stuff like
Subject Heading: I just slayed this XL pizza
Content: Tomorrow I aim for more

or

Subject: It's all about looks!
Content: I'm not going to leave my house until I get my surgeries done and looksmax

Vertu

Incel
tsh123456789 said:
Vertu said:

It was a fun ride guys, but there comes a point where it's time to step back into the real world, into reality.

This was a nice  little silly chapter to life but like ALL chapters, it comes to an end.
This is literally just the beginning of males waking up. Even if we close down. 4chan and r/theredpill will redpill the population in small doses.
No, the shtick is finished. Nothing has changed. You're just reading the same content from the same people.

It's over, this site, looks, everything. 100% FINISHED.

It's time to open your eyes again, get out of bed, breath the fresh air, and dive back into REAL LIFE.

It's been a fun ride guys but it's over now.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
I enjoy being redpilled with the cold hard truth! Plus the people on here can be mean bastards, I love it! This site better be around forever. :H:

Dontel

Incel
Vertu said:
It's time to actually STEP OUTSIDE into REALITY. Cut the shtick you fucking losers. It's OVER.

Vertu said:
I can't even put it into words. It's something that wouldn't get through to you pathetic, nerdy, basement dwelling aspies.

You would never understand. You're all operating on level - 10, I'm operating on level 50.

But I'll explain it anyway, in 4 words: It was a bloodbath.

It was a fucking bloodbath plain and simple. The deal went very fucking wrong. I don't know why or how. One of my buddies (he didn't make it out alive) was a fucking high-strung maniac. It was his FAULT. The shit that I experienced on Friday, has shaped me. You fucking nerdy cunts just do not get it. You fucking non-motivated aspies were sitting on your chairs talking about maxillas and beta-carotene glows starring at your Mozilla Firefox internet browsers while all this happened to me.

Tell me:

Have you ever seen a guys cranium destroyed, by bullets?

Have you EVER SEEN human brain splattered on the fucking wall?

This is the reality I'm living in. I don't think I can post here anymore, it doesn't fit with the way my life is heading.

Vertu

Incel
There's no cold harsh truth. IT's an ACT.

The first few days was interesting, after 700 days it's finished. It's over. No more of this pathetic "Sean O'Pry canthal tilt FWHR" shit. It's time to get off the personal computer systems everybody, and dive into reality.

I mean listen, we all enjoyed it. It was fun. But real life is calling me back, and all things must come to an eventual end.

The end is now everybody. From HERE ON OUT, NOBODY MAKE ANOTHER POST ON THIS FORUM AGAIN.

It's OVER.

shitposter

Normie
Fucking hilarious how hard this bozo tries to make everyone think he is some cool guy.  :giggle:

this is probably one of extremely rare places where men can openly discuss body and well being issues. 

It may be crass, low brow, offensive to some, but it is overall a net benefit to men.

alien said:
I might have to go on GoDaddy and start my own website subscription.

Sluthate and Lookism appeals to the lowest common denominator. Most people here have autism or some other serious social/mental problems and they just don't even realize it.

I envision creating a forum for red-pilled autists (and any other social/mental/cognitive misfit) who realize that the real problem is that we are socially/mentally/cognitively different from the rest of the world and that's why we struggle to integrate with society. Not even autistic women want us (and if you ever tried having a conversation with an autistic woman, they are annoying as fuck. Normalfag men are willing to date and stick their dick in them because any hole is a goal). Sites like wrongplanet are blue-pilled as fuck.

And I envision discussion about deeper topics. Not stuff like
Subject Heading: I just slayed this XL pizza
Content: Tomorrow I aim for more

or

Subject: It's all about looks!
Content: I'm not going to leave my house until I get my surgeries done and looksmax
Your goal will just be a copy or /r/TRP in the end except with more mentally dysfunctional people compared to reddit, which in turn will be people staying inside over some other excuse besides looks.

Don't bother making a new site unless it is actually going to outperform a pre-existing site in the same nich, or appeals to a new nich.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Machiavellian said:
Your goal will just be a copy or /r/TRP in the end except with more mentally dysfunctional people compared to reddit, which in turn will be people staying inside over some other excuse besides looks.

Don't bother making a new site unless it is actually going to outperform a pre-existing site in the same nich, or appeals to a new nich.
1. r/TRP are Pro-PUA. I am offended that you think my philosophy is anywhere close to those TRP idiots.
2. reddit sucks

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Vertu said:

You wish, the ride never ends.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alien said:
Machiavellian said:

1. r/TRP are Pro-PUA. I am offended that you think my philosophy is anywhere close to those TRP idiots.
2. reddit sucks
It is all the same.

What happens when your new forum of mentally ill people go out in the real world to do something productive? They would be hardly different from TRP. They would work on self improvement in their status and game, and will just over analyze interraction the same way TRP does except with less lingo than TRP, which eventually your pro red pill forum will develop their own lingo.

More likely they will just discuss the same articles that TRP spreads, while staying inside over some incel excuses like shitty advisors do.

This site right now is only different from SH in that the site its self is much more functional, better admins and mods (mod quality perhaps isn't so different but admins are), and a name that can allow this site to more effectively spread the looks pill. Lookism is effectively a better version or upgrade to SH

Convince me how you are going to be better than TRP, or how you would successfully create a new and refined nich?
[hr]
Also I am willing to bet that if I posted 1 month old TRP post onto here with some alt account, that you all would eat it up. I've seen it happen lots of times on SH. Sift away the strong pseudo PUA's and that place is exactly what this forum loves minus the looks denial.