list the most powerful androgens

TheWantedOne said:
halotestin
Halos is Androgenic king.

Test and Tren are the only other ones worth using for Androgens.  Everything else carries a very strong Anabolic to Androgenic rating and not worth using if you want androgens.

mrslayer

Slayer
TrickleDown said:
TheWantedOne said:
halotestin

Test and Tren are the only other ones worth using for Androgens.  Everything else carries a very strong Anabolic to Androgenic rating and not worth using if you want androgens.
I am going to use halo later first I will start with a basic test cycle. Safety first my friends.

WombRaider

Incel
m-tren or r1881 is the strongest available androgen. It's used clinically for measuring the bonding capacity of steroids to the androgen receptor, while r1881 is defined as maximum absolute value.

mrslayer said:
TrickleDown said:

I am going to use  halo later first I will start with a basic test cycle. Safety first my friends.
You should get masc enough on test alone.
Horse Hormone Tren
or 
Modified test in a lab halos 

Is just gonna make you a subhuman gorilla

mrslayer

Slayer
TrickleDown said:
mrslayer said:
I am going to use  halo later first I will start with a basic test cycle. Safety first my friends.
Horse Hormone Tren
or 

Like him

mrslayer said:
TrickleDown said:
Horse Hormone Tren
or 

Like him

I think you need Gh and possibly Slin in conjunction to very powerful high dose roids to get to his level lol

mrslayer

Slayer
TrickleDown said:
mrslayer said:
I think you need Gh and possibly Slin in conjunction to very powerful high dose roids to get to his level lol
Lol tbh I feel like he would slay in a club or bar. But I will just use test first hopefully that will be enough for me.