List the most brutal red pills for you personally

List the red pills that are the most depressing for you, in order from most depressing to least. 

For me

1. Age pill 

2. Small frame pill

3. Looks pill in general

4. Hypergamy pill

IcedEarth

Slayer
life is without an inherent aim, and no matter what you do you just die and will be gone forever

let's call it the death pill

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
1. Age pill

2. Hypergamy

3. Dick is abundant for females

fuck i am 21 and havent slayed. my last ex dumped me for a 6 foot 8 basketball player.

Weaselface

Coper
Being a subhuman sub-citizen that everyone cannot help but hate despite never being anything but a good person-pill.

Better people spend potentially humanizing surgery money over their weekend-pill.

going to university is a waste of time 95% of the time. Becoming an officecel is your destiny.

none more red said:
Chris Hemsworth said:
List the red pills that are the most depressing for you, in order from most depressing to least. 

1. Age pill 

2. Small frame pill

3. Looks pill in general

4. Hypergamy pill
Really?, you don't put looks first?

Seems to me the other three can be mitigated in some ways, but ugly is just ugly
Nope. Age pill is the ultimate of all red pills to me, because it is literally like a door slamming shut. The POTENTIAL for carefree times, tight young girls, lifelong youthful memories, young love, insane youthful dopamine rushes... Once that potential is over, it is legit CRUSHING to accept. It is fucking BRUTAL beyond belief to realize that only dried up hags and workcellng awaits. The age pill is so terrible that even chads and chaddettes get depressed from it. For incels it is almost comical in its shitiness.
[hr]
Nautical said:
None of these things. Red pills are seeing ugly / ethnic men with hot women, which i do frequently in London.

'Frame pill' and 'hypergamy pill' are both nonsense, i see men with small frames with women everywhere, i literally tower over them with my height and massive shoulders, but they are the ones with a hot gf, so whos winning?
I should add unchangeable incel brain/personality pill to the list as well. I think between looks pill and hypergamy pill.

Victory said:
The worst pill for me is that every time I think I know all of my subhuman traits I find even more subhumanity

2nd worst is that my shit genetics fucked up my university experience where I should have been having fun
How bad are your genetics? My looks and social naievity ruined uni for me too, but I'm going to run Peter pan game after Looksmaxing and live in a fresher dorm aged 20.

Victory said:
Chris Hemsworth said:
How bad are your genetics? My looks and social naievity ruined uni for me too, but I'm going to run Peter pan game after Looksmaxing and live in a fresher dorm aged 20.
Everybody had clear skin, except for me I suffered from cystic acne in my first year.
Hairloss started, face was bloated, horrible skin quality, small frame, looked young. Of course after the first year it's pretty much impossible to make friends so there went my university experience. Stayed home half the first year because of my acne too.
Sounds A LOT like how I looked last year (my freshman uni year). Skinny, bad acne, severe facial bloating, pale, looked 15 at 18. Ironically I was presented with a fair amount of social oppourtunities, but my social naievity killed any chance I might have had of being accepted. If I am accepted into a fresher dorm for my new uni next year, I will arrive weighing 190-200lbs (I'm about to start pinning T), melanotan 2, bilzerian beard, drugs to lower inhibiton levels. Age pill has shown me that this oppourtunity is too good to let slip.

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
IcedEarth said:
life is without an inherent aim, and no matter what you do you just die and will be gone forever

This. I always thought that I would be enlightened when I was an adult, but no such luck. You're just wasting time until it's all over.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
1. Ego and potential pill (A 9/10 can be incel if he is an asshole and has an skin problem (negative make up), because people rationalize lots of things, to be manipulated people need to be praised. A 9/10 wasted is the worst tragedy in life)

2. Tribe pill (You can be ugly as fuck but if you were born in a good "tribe" (money, high investment in children etc.) you woulnd't worry about looks)

3. Age pill
4. Hypergamy
5. Height pill

kunikus

Gots 2 Ball said:
IcedEarth said:

This. I always thought that I would be enlightened when I was an adult, but no such luck. You're just wasting time until it's all over.
The problem is not death, the problem is not enjoying that small time that you have.

SeriousM

Normie
can someone explain the age pill in detail for me? Mainly at what age it is all over.

IcedEarth

Slayer
kunikus said:
The problem is not death, the problem is not enjoying that small time that you have.
HARE KRISHNA
HARE KRISHNA
KRISHNA KRISHNA
HARE HARE

HARE RAMA
HARE RAMA
RAMA RAMA
HARE HARE

kunikus

SeriousM said:
can someone explain the age pill in detail for me? Mainly at what age it is all over.
That will vary, it depend who you are asking.

To me is:

For 0-4/10 is already over.
For 5-6 life is over at 25
For 7/10 life is over at 35
For 8-9/10 there's no end.

as in Gauss distribution.

Supposing that this pill is about free time, fucking, mutual attraction and endurance.
[hr]
IcedEarth said:
kunikus said:
HARE KRISHNA
HARE KRISHNA
KRISHNA KRISHNA
HARE HARE

HARE RAMA
HARE RAMA
RAMA RAMA
HARE HARE
:domgandhi:

purps drank

Slayer
Biggest red pill to me is having a significant change in your looks and realizing how you are treated by society has almost nothing to do with your personality. Legit made me super depressed for awhile. A lot quotes from here really resonate with me:

http://www.quora.com/What-does-it-feel-like-to-go-from-physically-unattractive-to-attractive

Through this process I  came to realize that people treat others drastically different depending on how they look. Sometimes just thinking about the stark contrasts of treatment makes me sad.
I went through a lot of physical changes, but I think the strangest thing to adjust to was not my body, but how differently people began to treat me. After a decade of being poked fun at by my peers, it was almost surreal. The bullying faded away. Suddenly, people stopped laughing at me in the halls. Pretty girls I had never imagined approaching me before wanted to be my friend, and boys wanted to talk to me. I cultivated a social sphere for the first time in my life.
Think of it like this. If you threw someone in a society that was a lot different from what they're used to believing in, they are going to have a hard time adjusting to the norms. 

My life acted in a way that was like an off-on switch. And I had no clue how to respond to it.

I started getting attention and opportunities that I didn't know how to act upon. 

I had a friend like this in college. When he was in high school, he was an acne-covered beanpole: a scrawny, six-foot-four geek with almost no friends. Girls ignored him or made fun of him. 

Then, before he went to college, he started exercising and bulking up, spending hours in the gym every day. His body filled out and he became extremely handsome. This is when I first met him, and I can attest to the fact that he was a "babe magnet."

His reaction was to become deeply cynical and somewhat misogynistic. Many times, I heard him say, "I'm the same person I was before! Everyone drawn to me now would have ignored me or been rude to me a year ago."
etc, etc etc.