Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Twisty

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
zyzz007 said:
smellysocks said:
Colez and RodgerRabbit are in their tier too, but I think Ambition and AIPY take the cake - they are like 7.5s whereas colez and RR are like 7.25

This one user named twisted mind on ***** was an 8, but I think we're only counting regulars and not one trick ponies

apparently plastiks and rotting theory were very good looking too. Gaunt and lost tuna can be added as well

zoous im not sure if his pics are morphed
Do u have the pics of the guys highlighted? I have never seen them. If there masculine and alpha chad Ill add them here.

I think gaunt and Lost tuna shud be added on the Most Prettiest List.

Rodge doesn't want his pics shared, & shoutbox crew has taken an oath to protect his honor.

Browmog

Slayer
modified said:
God these people are so weird.
Yup, zero of them are "jocks" or anything, literally all look like nerds/weirdos except profanity who looks like normal guy (not slayer though), 
if you would saw them somwhere you would instantly know they don't get pussy and that they are "weird".

zyzz007

Lookism God
Browmog said:
modified said:
Yup, zero of them are "jocks" or anything, literally all look like nerds/weirdos except profanity who looks like normal guy (not slayer though), 
if you would saw them somwhere you would instantly know they don't get pussy and that they are "weird".
Yeh this guy is a nerd who obvs doesnt get pussy:

:coping:

Browmog

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
Browmog said:
Yeh this guy is a nerd who obvs doesnt get pussy:

:coping:
Yeah him too. But I am right about the rest.

zyzz007

Lookism God
  said:
also u forgot dan and real rob on that list

also op needs to make a list with brute masc guys like me and invisible
I never saw u, dan or real rob.
Post pics or PM pics if u want and Ill add u guys if I believe u make the cut

vanillestorms

Banned
bignosebiglipethnik said:
If itwontbeme is really him then he is easily the best looking guy to ever come to psl
it's impossible to be incel with that looks

zyzz007

Lookism God
vanillestorms said:
bignosebiglipethnik said:
If itwontbeme is really him then he is easily the best looking guy to ever come to psl
it's impossible to be incel with that looks
u are incel?

smellysocks

Gigachad
Browmog said:
modified said:
Yeah ai agree that a lot of them don't have ideal sex appeal. You can tell a lot of them were never cool nor exceled at athletics - except AIPY and Ambition - those guys really do obliterate most guys
[hr]
  said:
smellysocks said:
Also Amnesia is pretty GL. Severe retard doesn't make the cut imo
i saw ure pic you would make the cut aswell if u stop the roids and the facial bloath ure chin is alright u have no facial problems
No man

Just no. I'm a 5

Ryu

Staff member
You forgot Realrob and SR

zyzz007

Lookism God
RodgerRabbit said:
Just fucking lol at any idiot having the gal to call me a fraud. All those guys mog me into the next millennium. Compared to them I belong in a room with no windows or mirrors. :rolleyes:

All of them get laid or at least get tons of female attention, so it's not like it's some big "muh *********** destroyed" revelation.
Yeh i agree with u, u are ugly and stupid as fuck. cant believe ppl wud call an ugly dumb loser like u a fraud. Ur legit ugly and stupid, dont worry ur not a fraud.

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
RodgerRabbit said:
zyzz007 said:
Yeh i agree with u, u are ugly and stupid as fuck. cant believe ppl wud call an ugly dumb loser like u a fraud. Ur legit ugly and stupid, dont worry ur not a fraud.
Legit, the only way my life could possibly be worse is if I lived in India.
Just think of all the cats you & @"zyzz007" could adopt together. Gotta keep lookin' for that silver lining, man.

Stitches

Banned
vanillestorms said:
zyzz007 said:
but are u incel?
i guess  :gymcel:

:macho:
Hmm Really?  In March you said you had 6 lays so far as of 2016 and your 21... :rolleyes:  

vanillestorms said:
faggotron said:
no1curr

grow balls and fuck hookers once you got like 10 lays you will stop giving a fuck of trivial bs like openers and mindgames
already omw to 6th lay boyo

vanillestorms said:
faggotron said:
> 6 lays
> conversation issues

m'kay
maybe i have a very turbulent disorder have you ever thought about that
http://lookism.net/Thread-I-ve-just-had-the-most-autistic-convo-with-a-girl

@"Invisible" please add @"vanillestorms" to legit incels it would mean the world to him... :lol: