benevolent_bishop

forum poster
HQNP
At first thought (srs, no lying/exaggerating):

• Sitting at a hospital after some sports injury, waiting for a doc. Nurse comes by and asks who am I waiting for. 5 secs later my doc comes, the nurse asks her if i was her patient. She leans on me, puts a hand on my waist, smiles, and says: all of them who look like that are my patients
• Show up at an exam, prof sees me and says: „here is our star, I wonder what grade I ll be giving you“. Winks seductively.
• Finish another exam in 15 minutes (takes an hour), hand it out to an assistant, she changes her facial expression from neutral to orgasmic disbelief, turns to the students still writing (lol, M.O.G.) and says: seems like the colleague is not all about looks
• Psychiatrist keeps redirecting our convos to sex and describes her preferences constantly, out of the blue
• Sitting at a bus station, a solid looking milf asks me where i m heading and says „she is very open minded and apologises if she is too direct“
• Show up at first class of the semester, the prof calls us out, gets to me, i say „present“. She makes a 3 sec break and goes on. 2 min later: „altruist, when should we schedule our first exam?“. Altruist: idgaf. 3 minutes later: altruist, should we incorporate this lesson in it? Me: its your call. She almost creams her pants, judging by her face
• I m giving a presentation in front of a full hall, a moment of silence pops up, and you hear a girl from the first row telling to her friend: „he is so beautiful“
• Another class, prof lectures us, notices me in the crowd. 30 sec later, she is sitting at my desk, flashing her ass in front of my face
• Constantly get complimented for random irrelevant nonsense
• Literally had a group of psl8 (psl8, not 3.5 fatties, can pm pics to boyo) BREAK in my and my roomate's room (also a chad) through window at 4 am, begging us to go out and party with them
• HUNDREDS of occasions where random girls passing by would give blatant iois; quick classification: 1. shyly looking at the ground and smiling trying to hide it, 2. straight out saying hi in a „destroy me“ way, 3. trying to start a chit chat „spontaneously“, 4. giving direct compliments, 5. giggling and commenting when with other female friends, 6. „i just came“ tier eye contact, 7. omg omg omg facial expressions without saying anything, 8. asking me obviously retarded questions to get me to make a move … …
• Constant calls in their rooms to „watch tv“, „study together“, „just hang out“
• CONSTANT „accidental“ touching
• Talking to a girl only to end the convo and see her run to her friend all euphoric and say something like „did i just talk to him“
• Sitting in a bus, 2 jbs come in and sit far from me, one notices me, signals it to another one, they both smile, the first one comes sit next to me staring at me during the ride
• I stay in front of uni waiting for the prof to come and unlock the classroom – 10 min later i m literally surrounded by 5 girls within 2 m distance
• Sitting in a study room 3 m from some blonde cutie, her bf pops up to leave her some papers, heads out of the classroom, notices me sitting there before closing the door, reacts like he saw a ghost. What happens 2 min later? He comes back with books, sits between me and her and tells her he decided to study in the end. She looks at me and lols. 6'4 guy.
• Another 7.5 girl had a crush on me, comes to visit me in my room to check me out, her cuck 6ft5 rugby player bf watches us from the door to make sure nothing happens
• I m leaving the campus, a group of girls walks past me, all stfu instantly, one of them says: why bother clubbing when there are hotties like this here, probably smart too
• Go to a football tournament, get nicknamed „the handsome one“ within 10 minutes
• Guys bothering me with what girl i like the most during nights out
• Guys jokingly asking me for a number when they first meet me through common friends
• Some omegas get visibly triggered the moment i show up, lol. Love that

Literally could make 50 more walls of examples like this one, my hands just hurt from typing and I think this proves a point anyway.

And i m avoiding actual social events and clubbing like the plague, too high intensity. Imagine adding those experiences to the list.

Obviously these are only examples of getting validation that didnt escalate by my decision. my actual concrete sexual experience is shit tier due to all other reasons i constantly whine about. Plus i dont even identify myself as some womanizer (trashy, low iq and annoying), more like a cool, likeable mastermind guy.

Just another day in the Balkans.

TheMewingBBC

Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
Bro, if you can remember every IOI you ever received, and actually felt the need to document them or remember sufficient detail around e very occurrence, it is completely over.
Lol fuck what a chad wouldn't do, not even a low tier normie would think like you

New Poster

Arranging a 3-way w/ Greta Thunberg + Naomi Seibt
Was not prepared for the great wall of text

benevolent_bishop

forum poster
HQNP
Bro, if you can remember every IOI you ever received, and actually felt the need to document them or remember sufficient detail around e very occurrence, it is completely over.
Lol fuck what a chad wouldn't do, not even a low tier normie would think like you
I actually don't remember them all. this is what I've been able to get right off the bat. wrote this while taking a shit btw

Munificent

Without any born to creep - the others cannot fly.
HQNP
@666
@"Pat Riarchy"

At first thought (srs, no lying/exaggerating):

• Sitting at a hospital after some sports injury, waiting for a doc. Nurse comes by and asks who am I waiting for. 5 secs later my doc comes, the nurse asks her if i was her patient. She leans on me, puts a hand on my waist, smiles, and says: all of them who look like that are my patients
• Show up at an exam, prof sees me and says: „here is our star, I wonder what grade I ll be giving you“. Winks seductively.
• Finish another exam in 15 minutes (takes an hour), hand it out to an assistant, she changes her facial expression from neutral to orgasmic disbelief, turns to the students still writing (lol, M.O.G.) and says: seems like the colleague is not all about looks
• Psychiatrist keeps redirecting our convos to sex and describes her preferences constantly, out of the blue
• Sitting at a bus station, a solid looking milf asks me where i m heading and says „she is very open minded and apologises if she is too direct“
• Show up at first class of the semester, the prof calls us out, gets to me, i say „present“. She makes a 3 sec break and goes on. 2 min later: „altruist, when should we schedule our first exam?“. Altruist: idgaf. 3 minutes later: altruist, should we incorporate this lesson in it? Me: its your call. She almost creams her pants, judging by her face
• I m giving a presentation in front of a full hall, a moment of silence pops up, and you hear a girl from the first row telling to her friend: „he is so beautiful“
• Another class, prof lectures us, notices me in the crowd. 30 sec later, she is sitting at my desk, flashing her ass in front of my face
• Constantly get complimented for random irrelevant nonsense
• Literally had a group of psl8 (psl8, not 3.5 fatties, can pm pics to boyo) BREAK in my and my roomate's room (also a chad) through window at 4 am, begging us to go out and party with them
• HUNDREDS of occasions where random girls passing by would give blatant iois; quick classification: 1. shyly looking at the ground and smiling trying to hide it, 2. straight out saying hi in a „destroy me“ way, 3. trying to start a chit chat „spontaneously“, 4. giving direct compliments, 5. giggling and commenting when with other female friends, 6. „i just came“ tier eye contact, 7. omg omg omg facial expressions without saying anything, 8. asking me obviously retarded questions to get me to make a move … …
• Constant calls in their rooms to „watch tv“, „study together“, „just hang out“
• CONSTANT „accidental“ touching
• Talking to a girl only to end the convo and see her run to her friend all euphoric and say something like „did i just talk to him“
• Sitting in a bus, 2 jbs come in and sit far from me, one notices me, signals it to another one, they both smile, the first one comes sit next to me staring at me during the ride
• I stay in front of uni waiting for the prof to come and unlock the classroom – 10 min later i m literally surrounded by 5 girls within 2 m distance
• Sitting in a study room 3 m from some blonde cutie, her bf pops up to leave her some papers, heads out of the classroom, notices me sitting there before closing the door, reacts like he saw a ghost. What happens 2 min later? He comes back with books, sits between me and her and tells her he decided to study in the end. She looks at me and lols. 6'4 guy.
• Another 7.5 girl had a crush on me, comes to visit me in my room to check me out, her cuck 6ft5 rugby player bf watches us from the door to make sure nothing happens
• I m leaving the campus, a group of girls walks past me, all stfu instantly, one of them says: why bother clubbing when there are hotties like this here, probably smart too
• Go to a football tournament, get nicknamed „the handsome one“ within 10 minutes
• Guys bothering me with what girl i like the most during nights out
• Guys jokingly asking me for a number when they first meet me through common friends
• Some omegas get visibly triggered the moment i show up, lol. Love that

Literally could make 50 more walls of examples like this one, my hands just hurt from typing and I think this proves a point anyway.

And i m avoiding actual social events and clubbing like the plague, too high intensity. Imagine adding those experiences to the list.

Obviously these are only examples of getting validation that didnt escalate by my decision. my actual concrete sexual experience is shit tier due to all other reasons i constantly whine about. Plus i dont even identify myself as some womanizer (trashy, low iq and annoying), more like a cool, likeable mastermind guy. Looks-mentality mismatch, quite uncommon but what can you do.

TheMewingBBC

Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
I actually don't remember them all. this is what I've been able to get right off the bat. wrote this while taking a shit btw
Oh, I thought you listed each indication singlely. I sew where you grouped ”hundreds” together. Didn't read at first lol