List of Bodybuilding scams

Pizza Slayer

Coper
-GOMAD(gallon of milk a day)

-Starting Strength

-1 gram protein per pound of body weight

According to bodybuilding broscientists you need to eat 2.5 dozen eggs a day to gain mass :giggle:

In reality roughly half that amount is sufficient for most lifters

[font=Lato, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tarnopolsky et al. (1988) found that only 0.37g/lb was required to maintain positive nitrogen balance in elite bodybuilders (over 5 years of experience, possible previous use of androgens) over a 10 day period. 0.45g/lb was sufficient to maintain lean body mass in bodybuilders over a 2 week period. The authors suggested that 0.55g/lb was sufficient for bodybuilders.[/font]
[font=Lato, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-Biggest scam of all is lifting when you have a small frame[/font]

[font=Lato, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Anakind

King of Chads
Pizza Slayer said:
[font=Lato, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-Biggest scam of all is lifting when you have a small frame[/font]
The biggest scam is lifting without a huge amount of steroids.

shitposter

Normie
Yea the dishonesty in the lifting world sucks.  The biggest problem is that supplement companies make a lot more money than people think.  So they will do everything in their power to brain wash teens into thinking you can have a bodybuilder physique without steroids and good genetics.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Liftings great. If you got atleast "average" genetics, do it for 5 years, youll look super good.

Franktank

Normie
I was 112 before and filled out to 160. Tbh if you arent lifting then you are behind the pack today

gomad and ss are legit. if i have to explain why that is the case, you dont know a whole lot about lifting

Franktank

Normie
I did a semi gomad plan. Tbh its dumb but it definitely helped me understand that i was not eating a lot before lifting. Gomad should be temporary

I love how autists post pics of ugly dudes who only got slightly less ugly after SS or lifting in general and act as if it's proof that "lifting is a scam."

Lifting can't solve everything. But it will make you look BETTER. That framecel looks BETTER than he did before lifting. The SS kid looks BETTER. (I guess the SS one is debatable but there is no denying that he will look DRASTICALLY better once he CUTS because he is clearly fat in the after pic. People with high bf never look good naked. If he was clothed you'd agree he looks better after SS.)

GOMAD is only for the hungriest of skeletons, of which the dude in the pic you provided clearly never was.

Even if the "evidence" from these pics was real, who gives a shit? They're edge cases. 95%+ of people who lift will indisputably look BETTER than they did before they started. They'll never look like MMs, sure. But they'll look better.

Pizza Slayer

Coper
The German Dream said:
gomad and ss are legit. if i have to explain why that is the case, you dont know a whole lot about lifting
Tell that to this guy.  He even has good body building genetics.  

GOMAD is a good way to piss milk out of your ass for 3 months.

[hr]
Anakind said:
Pizza Slayer said:
Steroids are completely legit but only if your genetics aren't terrible to begin with.

Pizza Slayer said:
The German Dream said:

[hr]
Anakind said:
Steroids are completely legit but only if your genetics aren't terrible to begin with.
i dont know anything about that guy...how is he a benchmark for ss?
ss is nothing more but doin heavy compound lifts. 
gomad is nothing more but eating lots of calories and protein.
both are basic principles of lifting

solidus

Coper
Anakind said:
Pizza Slayer said:
nah, you just need to start eating enough meat and start doing heavy squats/deadlifts.

Joncoping

Normie
The German Dream said:
Pizza Slayer said:

[hr]

LMAO German Dream is legit (inbf4 nuthug, I give credit where it's due nigga). He was giving aspie vibes before for his constant rage, but it's hard to stay sane when you're closer to the redpill than a lot of other people on his site (on other subjects too other than lifting and body). Less blue tinted glasses = more anger. Makes sense now tbh

Pizza Slayer

Coper
The German Dream said:
Pizza Slayer said:

[hr]

You can only build a certain amount of muscle/day assuming you're not on gear.  The rest of the protein is broken down and pissed out.

Increasing your calorie/protein intake above a certain threshold won't make you gain muscle faster.  It will just make you fat.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Pizza Slayer said:
The German Dream said:
You can only build a certain amount of muscle/day assuming you're not on gear.  The rest of the protein is broken down and pissed out.

Increasing your calorie/protein intake above a certain threshold won't make you gain muscle faster.  It will just make you fat.
Yes but this "thershold" is different for people. Personally I increase much faster in strenght and mass (I check lean mass every 4th month) If I go 3g protein per KG bodyweight every day, compared to 2g.

Others dont need more than 2, or even 1.5.

Pizza Slayer said:
The German Dream said:

so what do you know about how much protein other people eat a day? maybe there are guys who eat no meat or only a little all day and then they come home from work and drink 2L milk and suddenly they reach their protein intake? 
gomad = fill up your calorie&protein deficient with milk. is that really such a fucking hard concept to abstract?  :rolleyes:

nobody expects you to drink a gallon of milk on top of your 3k calories already. only low iq idiots who are too stupid to abstract a concept and adapt to different situations would do that...those people are probably also too stupid to get gains off lifting.

Joncoping said:
The German Dream said:
LMAO German Dream is legit (inbf4 nuthug, I give credit where it's due nigga). He was giving aspie vibes before for his constant rage, but it's hard to stay sane when you're closer to the redpill than a lot of other people on his site (on other subjects too other than lifting and body). Less blue tinted glasses = more anger. Makes sense now tbh
thanks i appreciate it. you say it my man. the closer you get to the core, the more heat you going to need to take. i dont like it the way things are going at the moment...but im not making the rules...im just observing and reporting. i would change everything in a heartbeat if i could. but i dont. and thats why we have to sit and watch how females are demanding insanely high standards for men which only a small percentage of men can fulfill. those men are leading a happy life, the rest are having a really hard time right now. eventho most men wont admit, eventho most men cope with work, or lifting or gaming or whatever. the reality is, most men of the younger generation are not getting any action. those few men we see out in the streets with their cute gf are solely the small tip of the iceberg. the broad base is way below water...
and to those ugly incels who call for exaggeration i always challenge them to prove me wrong a get laid with cute girls off tinder or social circle game or coldapproaching or whatever the fuck they think yields them success...i have yet one incel reach back to me with success stories. why? because face - you either got it or not

Pizza Slayer

Coper
RealRob said:
Pizza Slayer said:

Yes but this "thershold" is different for people. Personally I increase much faster in strenght and mass (I check lean mass every 4th month) If I go 3g protein per KG bodyweight every day, compared to 2g.

Others dont need more than 2, or even 1.5.
A gallon of milk/day is 16 cups of milk  

L M A O
M
A
O

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

I was going to put 16 images but I'm only allowed 10 per post
[hr]
The German Dream said:
Pizza Slayer said:

so what do you know about how much protein other people eat a day? maybe there are guys who eat no meat or only a little all day and then they come home from work and drink 2L milk and suddenly they reach their protein intake? 
gomad = fill up your calorie&protein deficient with milk. is that really such a fucking hard concept to abstract?  

nobody expects you to drink a gallon of milk on top of your 3k calories already. only low iq idiots who are too stupid to abstract a concept and adapt to different situations would do that...those people are probably also too stupid to get gains off lifting.
If you search GOMAD in google this is legit the first thing that comes up  

[font='Source Sans Pro', sans-serif]1. GOMAD stands for Gallon of Milk A Day. You won’t gain 25lbs in 25 days if you only drink 1/2 or 1/4 gallon of whole milk a day. For best results, you need 1 gallon whole milk a day on top of your food intake[/font]

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Fuck are you talking about milk for? Lol

[quote pid='68958' dateline='1438899629']

If you search GOMAD in google this is legit the first thing that comes up  

[font='Source Sans Pro', sans-serif]1. Not Drinking GOMAD. GOMAD stands for Gallon of Milk A Day. You won’t gain 25lbs in 25 days if you only drink 1/2 or 1/4 gallon of whole milk a day. For best results, you need 1 gallon whole milk a day on top of your food intake[/font]
[/quote]

because this is supposed to be for hardgainers ffs. of course mr. olympia wont do gomad, he knows how to eat his 10k calories a day. but the ecto framecel doesnt and cant. thats why he should drink on top of his incel calorie intake to grow.
if the guy who gomad is made for knew how to eat 3k calories a day, he wouldnt even need to do gomad.
but he only eats like 1k calories a day or even less, and now if he fills that shit up with milk, hes going to grow.

of course doing gomad every day no matter what is stupid. do it when appropriate. most days i drink 1L of milk, some days if had little protein i drink even 2L a day. when i was weighing 100kg@1.80m i even drank 3L or more per day when i had little to eat.
adaption for fuck sake  :rolleyes: