DOMorDEATH7

Incel
I am gonna do a bullhorn lip lift in less than a month and have a pre-surgery consultation next week. I want to remove like 5-6 mm's for MM-tier philtrum height. Is there any downsides with removing more? Most successful lip lifts were the ones where they removed a lot. 5 mm would be pretty standard height removal? 

My chin height is 43 mm
My philtrum is 18 mm
= 2.4

13 mm philtrum 
= 3.3

Adolf Hipster

Banned
No surgery turned an INCEL into a slayer. Never ever happend boyo. Lay down and rot. 

:cage2:

Plastic

Slayer
DOMorDEATH7 said:
OnTheRun said:
Pics of successful lip lifts?
Damn that's really good.

I need to consult with a top-tier surgeon to discuss this (and it might apply to you too), but I think I would benefit from a very subtle lip lift (like 3 mm) along with nostril lengthening.

Bgp87

Banned
I figured out that 13mm is ideal if you're sub 5'10 and 14mm if you're over 6ft

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
15mm is ideal for a male dumbass
It depends on factors like your fwhr, mouth width etc. 13 mm would be nice for me since it would change the perception of my chin to make it seem large. I have a short and broad nose, my fwhr would go up a lot with 5mm shorter. 

5 mm should be a standard removal for lip lifts right? Removing 5+ mm seems to give the best results.

Bgp87

Banned
Op, do you include your lower lip thickness to your chin height of 43mm?

Also how tall are you?

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
DOMorDEATH7 said:
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
15mm is ideal for a male dumbass
It depends on factors like your fwhr, mouth width etc. 13 mm would be nice for me since it would change the perception of my chin to make it seem large. I have a short and broad nose, my fwhr would go up a lot with 5mm shorter. 

It seems like the more you remove the better the results?
Probs cos people who go for lip lifts have super long phillys to begin with

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
Bgp87 said:

Also how tall are you?
No, only my chin. My chin height is 43 mm. Shortening my philtrum would make my chin seems large. :giggle: Big philtrums makes the chin seem smaller since they balance out. 3+ chin/philtrum height would be nice. 

I'm 6'3.5

Bgp87

Banned
DOMorDEATH7 said:
Bgp87 said:

Also how tall are you?
No, only my chin. My chin height is 43 mm. Shortening my philtrum would make my chin seems large. :giggle: Big philtrums makes the chin seem smaller since they balance out. 

I'm 6'3.5
That's a rly big chin boyo, mirin...

chadimir

Gigachad
op do people tell you you look older than you really are? im gonna get a lip lift too one of the main reasons is to restore youth. im guessing you look old if your philtrum is 18mm. you will probably look 5 years younger too if you get it down to 15mm

keep in mind an upper lip lift is only a good option when the cutaneous (skin) part of the lip (between the nose and mouth opening) is much taller than the vermillion (the red part of the lip). if this isnt the case you run the chance of having duck lips

// Infolinks