Limb lengthening doctors?

psrl118

Coper
I hear that as long as you dont go over 7cm (which is about all I need), you can resume your normal activities including athletics.

Any good doctor reccomendations so I can reach them for a consultation?

K

king

psrl118 said:
I hear that as long as you dont go over 7cm (which is about all I need), you can resume your normal activities including athletics.

Dror Paley is a solid choice. The cost is around 100k.

psrl118

Coper
MichaelSzny said:
Lolol at needing limb lengthening.

I'm a a manlet (5'10.5-5'11"). The way women respond to taller men is unparalleled. After surgery I'll be 6'1-6'2", so it won't be a problem anymore.

Western girls are size queens. Adapt or get left behind.

psrl118 said:
MichaelSzny said:
Lolol at needing limb lengthening.

I'm a a manlet (5'10.5-5'11"). The way women respond to taller men is unparalleled. After surgery I'll be 6'1-6'2", so it won't be a problem anymore.

Your only a menlet by internet standards and average among white U.S. males, and above average height with the ethnic groups mixed in.

You could invest 100k into a bunch of things, are you really sure LL will give you the best improvement out of anything you could do?

How broad are your shoulders, how big is your head? If you got average shoulders and head among 5'10" guys you will be smaller looking next to the 6'1" guys your trying to join. Next thing to happen is you might be on here looking for ways to expand shoulders or enlarge skull size.

In the meantime. Get high top shoes and put a 1 inch insert in or get boots and use a 1-2 inch insert.

psrl118

Coper
king said:
psrl118 said:

Dror Paley is a solid choice. The cost is around 100k.
I've read somewhere that it can run 85K. I remember an article about a man in NY.

REM

Cuck
there was some serbian guy who did this for relatively cheap sum, but he got  retired.

modified

hairloss expert
psrl118 said:

You're delusional. Want proof? Put 1-2" lifts in your shoes. Walk around. Do you become an UltraChad from that?

You're already within 1-2" of ideal male height. Ideal male height in all scientific studies for being broadest in attraction is 5'11"-6'.