• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

liking JBs is the ultimate cope

yungfett

Regular
JBs are actually the easiest kind of women to get because they are so naive; why do you think there is a show called "to catch a predator" that always nabs incels trying to get JBs? Have you noticed its always incels on that show? Its because incels like that cant get a normal woman, thus they have to resort to trying to get JBs who won't realize how much of a loser the incel really is.

some JBs are physically attractive yes, but I wouldnt want to be seen around with one (massive status hit), and also I would much rather prefer a girl in her 20s. (mid 20s is preferable for me)

FuckThis

Rotter
cope like the pope

JB are prime girls

there is nothing comparable to the rush that you have being even around a naked JB let alone fucking her

RememberMew

Regular
IMO the only reason that most women get much uglier with age is weight gain. If we didn't live in such a gluttonous society women would stay at or near their prime for much longer.

RememberMew said:
IMO the only reason that most women get much uglier with age is weight gain. If we didn't live in such a gluttonous society women would stay at or near their prime for much longer.

That's not how aging works

yungfett

Regular
FuckThis said:
cope like the pope

JB are prime girls

there is nothing comparable to the rush that you have being even around a naked JB let alone fucking her

sort of. I honestly prefer a more physically developed woman

I would only hook up with a jb if she was legal and relatively easy to get. Im not gonna jump through hoops to get a jb because at my age that would be pretty sad

RememberMew

Regular
Face only a Mother could Love said:
That's not how aging works

I'm not saying that 30 would be as good as 18. I'm saying 20s would be consistently great and 30s would still be decent.

Dolly Buster

Champion
Not only are they the hottest, but they have the same level of experience as me (zilch), so we click on every level.

Anakind

Champion
yungfett said:
JBs are actually the easiest kind of women to get because they are so naive; why do you think there is a show called "to catch a predator" that always nabs incels trying to get JBs? Have you noticed its always incels on that show? Its because incels like that cant get a normal woman, thus they have to resort to trying to get JBs who won't realize how much of a loser the incel really is.

some JBs are physically attractive yes, but I wouldnt want to be seen around with one (massive status hit), and also I would much rather prefer a girl in her 20s. (mid 20s is preferable for me)

You have to be fucking kidding me.

yungfett

Regular
Anakind said:
yungfett said:

if I walked around with an obviously young looking jb, my friends and girls I know would all ostracize me and shut me out. I would instantly become a creeper. (well tbh they wouldnt shut me out, but they would give me a lot of shit for it and think I was weird)

Anakind

Champion
yungfett said:
Anakind said:

if I walked around with an obviously young looking jb, my friends and girls I know would all ostracize me and shut me out. I would instantly become a creeper. (well tbh they wouldnt shut me out, but they would give me a lot of shit for it and think I was weird)

They would be fucking jealous of you, that's it. Walking around hand in hand with a 16-year-old who could be my daughter (I'm 35) I would feel like the fucking king of the universe and enjoy the stares.

Anakind said:
yungfett said:

They would be fucking jealous of you, that's it. Walking around hand in hand with a 16-year-old who could be my daughter (I'm 35) I would feel like the fucking king of the universe and enjoy the stares.

You have to be trolling

yungfett

Regular
Anakind said:
yungfett said:

ummmm, maybe when you're in your 30s it might be different. (you would still probably look creepy) however in your 20s, in america, being seen walking around with obvious looking JB is a social death sentence. Forget about it

Anakind said:

You have to be trolling

yeah, I fell for it. I just realized he was trolling me

El Chapo

Joke
Anakind said:
yungfett said:

That looks creepy as fuck. You're out of touch with reality

Anakind

Champion
yungfett said:
You have to be trolling

Except I wasn't trolling. If a hot 16-year-old was into me, why would I reject her just b/c of social norms? Lol

Anakind said:

Carve that in stone.

Sounds so bluepilled LOL
Be on guard, you lost your usual bleak nihilism there for a second

Anakind

Champion
Boyo Doppelganger said:
Anakind said:

Carve that in stone.

Sounds so bluepilled LOL
Be on guard, you lost your usual bleak nihilism there for a second

Why is it blue-pilled? It's just extremely unlikely and will never happen.

yungfett

Regular
Anakind said:
yungfett said:

Except I wasn't trolling. If a hot 16-year-old was into me, why would I reject her just b/c of social norms? Lol

it depends on who you are and what you value. Personally for me, my reputation is valuable to me and it is a useful form of social currency. Therefore I am careful about what kinds of things I do, social norms and being generally accepted is very important to me. Hypothetically speaking if I was attracted to JBs I would probably be more discreet about it than what you are talking about.