• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Light skinned BBCs are the nerdics of the Black community

Don Draper

Regular
...in more ways than one: they're seen as cucks pretty much and most top-tier mixed girls tend to go for full blacks. Notice how entrenched in the friend zone Drake is compared to Wayne, who's probably fucked her multiple times:

[video=youtube]

Mullatos slay way more than full blacks. I'm a mulatto and have cucked all my black friends. Niche appeal doesn't even apply for mulattos they are just seen as exotic for females.

Pulverize

Regular

just lol

Thats false lol even I know them good looking light skin dudes can slay most are usually mixed and don't fuck with black women drake is a cornball bad example but he still get fine women and drake aint a good looking dude just average most dark dudes have to be thugs to slay in the hood even nerdy light skin niggas still get pussy from average bitches but a darker nerd nigga wont example bigbosscalvin jamil savvy guy kent jawsfulkilla and others i know in real life. There is some stereotypes though but they hurt the average dark skin nigga thats not a thug more than the light niggas. Light skin niggas dont have to be thugs to slay thats where the soft stereotype come from when a light skin nigga portray a thug he is real most of the time but when a dark skin nigga portray athug image nost of the time he's fake Im in the middle as a Brown skin nigga.

nothingbutthetruth said:
Mullatos slay way more than full blacks. I'm a mulatto and have cucked all my black friends. Niche appeal doesn't even apply for mulattos they are just seen as exotic for females.

@Invisible I think our friend is back from the dead.