Lifting weights = Norwooding

Mughal

Banned
Legit, my hair on my temple is itchy and hurting a little. It's definitely the DHT attacking my follicles.

Fuark, I'm almost NW0.5 now.

:crying:

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
chads all lift and have good hair

genetics=all

the ONLY way to be guaranteed to keep your hair is by becoming a low T cardiocel

Mughal

Banned
Brutus said:

genetics=all

the ONLY way to be guaranteed to keep your hair is by becoming a low T cardiocel

It's not fair.

:visitgandy:

Mughal

Banned
Sociopath1983 said:
Dht is the devil.

Hopefully, that devil makes my face more masculine, at the expensive of some norwooding.

:wtf:

Whitecel

Banned
if you increased DHT from fapping I'd be doing every day. dont know where that came from

DHT only affects people prone to balding from their genes

Jeff seid >>> roids >>>> perfect hair

If you're just norwooding a little, you can try a topical androgen antagonist, combined with minoxidil. Otherwise use finasteride.

Don't be an idiot. Balding can be completely prevented these days with medication. I regret not using finasteride / dutasteride earlier.

Mughal

Banned
Ponglenis said:
Fapping = heightened DHT = balding

srs

Whitecel said:
if you increased DHT from fapping I'd be doing every day. dont know where that came from

Fapping may contribute a little to balding, but I don't think it has a very significant effect. I could be wrong. But then with all that DHT, shouldn't the fappers all be hypermasculine?

MushroomCloud said:
If you're just norwooding a little, you can try a topical androgen antagonist, combined with minoxidil. Otherwise use finasteride.

Don't be an idiot. Balding can be completely prevented these days with medication. I regret not using finasteride / dutasteride earlier.

Legit. At what norwood do you recommend taking fin? Which norwood are you at btw?

Mughal said:
Ponglenis said:
Fapping = heightened DHT = balding

srs

Whitecel said:

Fapping may contribute a little to balding, but I don't think it has a very significant effect. I could be wrong. But then with all that DHT, shouldn't the fappers all be hypermasculine?

MushroomCloud said:

Legit. At what norwood do you recommend taking fin? Which norwood are you at btw?

I'm 35yo and NW2.5. At 21, I was NW2 and that looked ok on my face. I should have taken fin when I was 21. I probably could have gone to NW1 and stayed there. I'm going to get a HT to give me a NW 0.5-1.

It's hard to say when you should start fin. I don't think the face / dick changes a whole lot after 21. I would start at 19 with a low dose of fin, combined with minoxidil.

If your hairline recedes permanently, then it's not over yet. Just get a HT. However, a HT isn't a complete solution. You still need thickness / volume. For that, you need an anti androgen and perhaps a growth stimulant like minox. The thing about minox is that it's really annoying to use and the effects are not cumulative at all. I just use Dutasteride 0.5mg / day and it is definitely helping a lot. I'm getting some regrowth. If my hair thinned out a lot while on an anti androgen, I would use minox.

twisty

Banned
cope..but I alone regret that I didn't start using fin earlier.

springfield

Banned
jay cutler has a nw1 after all these years 

nw1

Anakind

King of Chads
Brutus said:

genetics=all

You said it's all genetics. Then you go on saying cardio lowers T.

"Muh genetics."

@"MENTAL_CEL"

Demgainz

Normie
Mughal said:
Sociopath1983 said:
Dht is the devil.

Hopefully, that devil makes my face more masculine, at the expensive of some norwooding.

Low body fat, tan, dark facial hair/browse are what masculinize the face, not DHT. And bones are genetic.

Mughal

Banned
Demgainz said:
Mughal said:

Low body fat, tan, dark facial hair/browse are what masculinize the face, not DHT. And bones are genetic.

Testosterone and DHT don't masculinize the face? Just lol. Facial bones have androgen receptors.

:cage:

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Anakind said:
Brutus said:

genetics=all

You said it's all genetics. Then you go on saying cardio lowers T.

"Muh genetics."

@"MENTAL_CEL"

:banderas: