• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Lifting and Dieting is Torture and Penance

zyzz007

Lookism God
Most people I know are very insecure and kill themselves out in the gym and at home with their food since they are trying to
get bodies of Greek Gods.
This is fucking bullshit. If u dont enjoy exercising and eating then why the fuck do it just to look like Zyzz so some stupid cunt IRL and some Roid freak on lookism wud be impressed??

My friend constantly bashes himself and other people for not looking ideal. This other guy in the gym was harrassing me to up my motivation to increase my gains faster and insecure he cudnt do pullups and all the fucking niggers looking down on u since u cant lift up enormous weights like them since u dont have their genetics.

Its bullshit I tell u, if ur not happy and healthy from gym and diet then u shudnt do it. This fucking society and people around u makes it into a fucking burden, chore, penance that u have to do for not being born looking like Zyzz when he was 22.

Browcel

Machine
Free weight exercises like pullups and pushups seem superior to heavy lifting in my opinion. But yeah, it seems like more people lift nowadays and if you don't conform then you are at a disadvantage.

Namek

Rotter
I'm over lifting. People are telling me im shrinking but Im happier. No more worrying about macros, missing a gym session etc. Fuck that noise.

FuckThis

Rotter
Lol i am sitting in my room doing nothing :D.. 

Lifting is so boring.

For dieting,just dont eat anything for like 4-5 days a month and you should be fine

I've been cutting for 5 months. Lost 20lbs but stalled on all my lifts. Feels like I'm just going through the motions and will continue to feel like this until I lose 8 more pounds.

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
Lol i am sitting in my room doing nothing :D.. 

Lifting is so boring.

For dieting,just dont eat anything for like 4-5 days a month and you should be fine

Yeh and if u start lifting or dieting, u shud do it to be healthy and/or happy and not to conform to a woman or societal ideal.

If u follow a strick and rigorous gym and diet schedule to impress society, men and women u will not enjoy doing it, it will be more of a burden and chore for u since u are trying to please others and not urself.

SWERVE

Rotter
If you gymcel you need to go out of your way to hang out w/ people that don't gymcel to really appreciate the benefits. I get complimented on my extremely average physique all the time b/c the people I hang out w/ are drug users and musicians w/ no interest in killing themselves at the gym.

Molasses

Joke
I want to be ahead of other guys. I want to increase my position in the competition. I have to keep making gains and develop my physique because I want to be at the top.

Yea it's bullshit and it's making me depressed but I don't want to be basementcel. I'll do whatever it takes.

lolatmylife

Regular
Yeah i stopped taking it so seriously but I don't want to let my body and health go. I just watch what I eat and do HIIT/Swim occasionally.

zyzz007

Lookism God
lolatmylife said:
Yeah i stopped taking it so seriously but I don't want to let my body and health go. I just watch what I eat and do HIIT/Swim occasionally.

once u are happy and healthy doing it and doing it for urself and not to reach someone else's standard or societal ideal, then thats all that matters.

lolatmylife

Regular
zyzz007 said:
lolatmylife said:

once u are happy and healthy doing it and doing it for urself and not to reach someone else's standard or societal ideal, then thats all that matters.

So true.. honestly i'm not sure where I got the idea I needed to have huge muscle mass and 10 percent body fat. Because that's what women want? At this point I don't care. My goals now are just to hover around 15 percent and maintain a decent amount of muscle mass.

zyzz007

Lookism God
lolatmylife said:
zyzz007 said:

So true.. honestly i'm not sure where I got the idea I needed to have huge muscle mass and 10 percent body fat. Because that's what women want? At this point I don't care. My goals now are just to hover around 15 percent and maintain a decent amount of muscle mass.

It was from society, men, women and insecure gymcels on here and the Misc.

lolatmylife said:
zyzz007 said:

Why 15%? If you dropped bf% you would have abs and facial gains.

RememberMew

Regular
Browcel said:
Free weight exercises like pullups and pushups seem superior to heavy lifting in my opinion. But yeah, it seems like more people lift nowadays and if you don't conform then you are at a disadvantage.
lol you mean bodyweight? If you already have sufficient mass then yeah, otherwise there's a much lower limit to how far you can go with just your bodyweight.
SWERVE said:
If you gymcel you need to go out of your way to hang out w/ people that don't gymcel to really appreciate the benefits. I get complimented on my extremely average physique all the time b/c the people I hang out w/ are drug users and musicians w/ no interest in killing themselves at the gym.
As manlets I feel like we have to be jacked. It just isn't optional. Taking up space is so fucking important.

SWERVE

Rotter
RememberMew said:
As manlets I feel like we have to be jacked. It just isn't optional. Taking up space is so fucking important.
It really is. Taking up space and also simply being heavy. Since I started putting on muscle mass, I've noticed that guys treat me different if they give me a playful shove and realize that I'm much heavier than I look. I also feel more confident when I realize that they couldn't move me aside if they wanted to.

lolatmylife

Regular
Christian Troy said:
lolatmylife said:

Why 15%? If you dropped bf% you would have abs and facial gains.

Maintaining sub 15 is impossible for me in the long term. Fifteen is something i can do for life

incelhero

Regular
Lifting is worthless without steroids unless you're genetically gifted.

zyzz007

Lookism God
incelhero said:
Lifting is worthless without steroids unless you're genetically gifted.

legit.