• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

[Lifefuel] Worst Chin/Jaw I Have Ever Seen (Lip-chin) Gains 3-4 PSL Points

northwest44

BiMax, mentoplasty + septoplasty

Sure, you could argue he's still an incel after the surgery, but I would say this is lifeful for a lot of people considering the vast majority don't start with a jaw this severely recessed to the point where your fucking LIP is your chin (and he still got a solid 3-4 point PSL boost). Just imagine the results you may get

Last edited:

ayarishiro

thyroid = life
Under 18
just fucking wow at this massive ascension
:wow3:

JackHanma

Joke

Sure, you could argue he's still an incel after the surgery, but I would say this is lifeful for a lot of people considering the vast majority don't start with a jaw this severely recessed to the point where your fucking LIP is your chin (and he still got a solid 3-4 point PSL boost). Just imagine the results you may get
He's a perfect candidate for a chin implant in the after, which is good because thats a very simple surgery compared to the bimax

ace2020

Regular
Truecels

what were his movements?
@reptiles