• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Life of a PSL 8

MajinBuu

Megastar
I'm talking about a random non descript guy from my area, a literal psl 8 (or maybe more?)

I will detail here his life & daily interactions (as much as I'm able to stalk him), all the iois, real life 'negs', whatever, he gets and so on

@"FUNSIZEDCURRY", @"WetBackLuca", @"Brutus", @"SansDopamine" and a few others can confirm his genetic superiority

This was one of the responses when I pm'd the pic of this certain individual:

From this thread: https://lookism.net/Thread-I-know-a-literal-8-PSL-guy

This thread will be updated frequently, every time I get the chance to stalk him irl… or just to answer any questions you may have

I won't give names tho or anything too 'specific' which might put me in danger

To place him somewhere, he's around matt bomer's league (facially) and probably better overall, since he's huge irl

• Banned

MajinBuu

Megastar
ULLORD110 said:
can u send me the picture ?

you'd have to take my word for it, or the others' mentioned in this thread or the other thread

you're overrating him a bit. given his height though he is a 99th percentile male in terms of V E S S E L

Matthias Wandel said:
you're overrating him a bit. given his height though he is a 99th percentile male in terms of V E S S E L

1 out of 100 males is around PSL 6 which is very powerful IRL

• Banned

MajinBuu

Megastar
Matthias Wandel said:

Can you imagine him as a top earning supermodel?

AmIUgly

Rotter
I want to see him. Feel left behind  :turban: I swear I won't share. I have never doxed someone since I joined.

MajinBuu said:
Matthias Wandel said:

Can you imagine him as a top earning supermodel?

honestly, no. 

PM me a proper pic of you.

Tearsintherain

Regular
You know I won't leak, you should let me see as well. I will give an honest review, also curious since you said he is Matt Bomer (Arguably a REAL PSL 9/10) tier.

FUNSIZEDCURRY

Rotter
FACIALLY HE IS NOT QUITE MATT BOMER LEVEL. MAYBE SOMEONE LIKE CHRIS PINE LEVEL IS MORE LIKE IT. WITH HIS SIZE HE IS PRETTY MUCH UNMOGGABLE THOUGH

KEy21

Champion
Forget being PSL 8...

How about just not having poor, bluepilled indoctrinated coper boomer parents ??

highT

Regular
PM me that pic, I'LL RATE THE FUCK OUT OF THIS GUY