Life isn't worth it damnit.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
The fact that you need to be good looking to get sex and need to eat in order not to die is fucking cruel everyone needs to die hedonistically.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
sephon said:
legit

the fact that you NEED a constant supply of food and water ALONE (and how risky it is that the supply could suddenly stop randomly) is enough to justify antinatalism
LOL and most people on this planet don't have that

Harakiri said:
The fact that you need to be good looking to get sex and need to eat in order not to die is fucking cruel everyone needs to die hedonistically.
Technically, you can be not good-looking...and still get sex.

Also, I like eating. :confused:

Sociopath1983

Normie
All a man truly needs in life is to be born handsome. Everything is second to that.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Sacrificial Lamb said:
Harakiri said:
Technically, you can be not good-looking...and still get sex.

Also, I like eating. :confused:
I could tell  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

And sex with sub 8's isn't count as REAL SEX something none of us will get
[hr]
shitposter said:
Sounds like you need to try nofap
Fuck you taking away my pleasure.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Humanity will probably wipe itself out in the next decade. Dead serious about this.

Humanity itself is a disease, it's an awful thing... its future is merely covering the entire world with Sephoras and Old Navys and letting women run rampant. Culture is dead, love is dead, beauty is dead.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Humanity will probably wipe itself out in the next decade. Dead serious about this.

Humanity itself is a disease, it's an awful thing... its future is merely covering the entire world with Sephoras and Old Navys and letting women run rampant. Culture is dead, love is dead, beauty is dead.
Legit.

As you said before the inequality in world cannot stay for much longer.