OVER

Just end it already buddy boyos

faggot

Slayer
even hookers will REJECT u

LIFE IS OVER :uzi:

allindaeyes

Banned
sub4. 4s are average... u are fine if u are average or above (not dating scene). You wont be treated as anything special but unless you are a despicable personality you wont be treated particularly badly

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
We were in Poland with my friend and all of the dirty, cheap hookers walking on the road rejected him. He talked to 6-7 hookers, some of them were sleazy and old, some of them were of a gypsy origin, one of them was very attractive, yet no interest to bj him or let him fuck them.

Why?

Bojack

Lookism God
JustTheWayYouAre said:
We were in Poland with my friend and all of the dirty, cheap hookers walking on the road rejected him. He tked to 6-7 hookers, some of them were sleazy and old, some of them were og a gypsy origin, one of them was very attractive, yer no interest to bj him or let him fuck them.

Why?
Because he's ugly.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Bojack said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
We were in Poland with my friend and all of the dirty, cheap hookers walking on the road rejected him. He tked to 6-7 hookers, some of them were sleazy and old, some of them were og a gypsy origin, one of them was very attractive, yer no interest to bj him or let him fuck them.

Why?
Because he's ugly.
But aren't hookers considered the professionals doing their job right???

Franktank

Normie
Hookers can reject whoever they want :lol: far from professional. Thats the bad thing about their business especially when it comes with women and sex.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Yes its over if you want to fuck a willing female, that you actually find sexually attractive and gets your dick hard just by looking at her.  

:incelrage:

modified

hairloss expert
JustTheWayYouAre said:
We were in Poland with my friend and all of the dirty, cheap hookers walking on the road rejected him. He talked to 6-7 hookers, some of them were sleazy and old, some of them were of a gypsy origin, one of them was very attractive, yet no interest to bj him or let him fuck them.

Why?
Very interesting. Describe your friend.

Also eggie's getting rejected partly because that picture is topless, and he looks like he's about to kill himself.

If it was a normal smiling picture in normal clothes not in a bathroom, he wouldn't get such a negative response.

Jesus Christ

Normie
modified said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

Why?
Very interesting. Describe your friend.

Also eggie's getting rejected partly because that picture is topless, and he looks like he's about to kill himself.

If it was a normal smiling picture in normal clothes not in a bathroom, he wouldn't get such a negative response.

I'd like to see the experiment being done with a normal pic with shirt on and normal expression. He do looks like a pedophile/ serial killer in the OP pic.