Life is basically competing with other men for mating rights.

Viral

Regular
why even exist if your life is misery from zero validation from women/ social circles? I think part of the problem is that women have increasingly higher standards of men than men have of women.

smellysocks

Megastar
Exactly, and there is nothing wrong with that. Natural selection is just a fact of life.

the main grievance is the impact social media and dating apps have had on this in such a short time period + more fat girls. 

Women are now unapproachable due to a constant IV drip of validation and impossible to attain for guys without a booming instagram presence themselves. 

You're no longer competing with your own tribe, but all the tribes in a 40 mile radius

LMSghost

Rotter
smellysocks said:
Exactly, and there is nothing wrong with that. Natural selection is just a fact of life.

the main grievance is the impact social media and dating apps have had on this in such a short time period + more fat girls. 

Women are now unapproachable due to a constant IV drip of validation and impossible to attain for guys without a booming instagram presence themselves. 

You're no longer competing with your own tribe, but all the tribes in a 40 mile radius

and as i've said in another thread, the CUCK FACTOR is very high these days due to the ease with which girls can cuck you and the prevalence of better looking guys. We know how they act around slayers anyway. 

We're going to have to find those alternative girls that are not big fans of social media. The other night I was in starbucks and the hot girl working there was talking with the security guard. He was trying to chat her up and asked her about TV shows she likes. She said she doesn't watch TV because its basically watching people being fake (acting) and she'd rather spend her time doing other shit. Maybe he should have asked her about music. Anyway, you want a girl like this, who thinks outside the box.

Defeat

Megastar
your role is to do the mundane work day in day out that allows better looking people to enjoy their life, without you they couldnt do that

Biffboff

Rotter
True, it's that way throughout the animal kingdom. 
When I couldn't compete in my teens and 20s for women I knew it was over. The strongest, most attractive, smartest and largest males get the females, not even the sickest most deformed female wants a male that can't pass the evolutionary tests. They may settle if you're rich, but it'll never be anything real.

smellysocks

Megastar
LMSghost said:
smellysocks said:

and as i've said in another thread, the CUCK FACTOR is very high these days due to the ease with which girls can cuck you and the prevalence of better looking guys. We know how they act around slayers anyway. 

We're going to have to find those alternative girls that are not big fans of social media. The other night I was in starbucks and the hot girl working there was talking with the security guard. He was trying to chat her up and asked her about TV shows she likes. She said she doesn't watch TV because its basically watching people being fake (acting) and she'd rather spend her time doing other shit. Maybe he should have asked her about music. Anyway, you want a girl like this, who thinks outside the box.

A lot of those alternative types seem to congregate on okcupid, those dorky bookworm/anime types. They seem like decent girls. My friend found a semi-decent looking one who is aspie and he is happier than a pig in shit because he knows he lucked out hard. She won't cuck him, no social media.

They exist, but for them to be slim, young, white and not some weirdo LGBT pink haired liberal edgelord who also expects you to look and act the part on your profile is like winning the powerball

LMSghost

Rotter
smellysocks said:
LMSghost said:

A lot of those alternative types seem to congregate on okcupid, those dorky bookworm/anime types. They seem like decent girls. My friend found a semi-decent looking one who is aspie and he is happier than a pig in shit because he knows he lucked out hard. She won't cuck him, no social media.

They exist, but for them to be slim, young, white and not some weirdo LGBT pink haired liberal edgelord who also expects you to look and act the part on your profile is like winning the powerball

lol, I like the story about your friend. Hit the jackpot. They exist

This one in starbucks is hot, posh sounding and slim. Kind of quirky and has her long blond hair braided. She was also talking about how she dislikes facebook. It's a big thing for a girl to say because of the amount of easy validation she could get from it.

I know more girls were like this before the social media explosion.

But like you say, more chance of landing the powerball.

FuckThis

Rotter
Why would a girl hate social media? 
Brb validation
Brb money
Brb invites to all parties
Brb 100s of sexual partners. 

It is not logical to think any girl would hate social media

FuckThis said:
Brb validation
Brb money

By being non-NT aka fucked up brain chemistry.

smellysocks

Megastar
Face only a Mother could Love said:
FuckThis said:
Brb validation
Brb money

aspie girls are a fucking goldmine, srs. 

the grand irony is that they are actually more interesting as people than NT girls. The avg NT girl doesn't really even take a sliver of interest in the world around her if it doesn't directly involve her, while aspie girls are curious and information banks

only problem is they are more often than not sub5

FuckThis

Rotter
smellysocks said:

the grand irony is that they are actually more interesting as people than NT girls. The avg NT girl doesn't really even take a sliver of interest in the world around her if it doesn't directly involve her, while aspie girls are curious and information banks

The only reason why they are interesting to you is cause you (wrongly) assume she will be loyal etc. 

They are less than 1-2% of population based on my experience anyways. And usuallt evem them have some social media,dating site or maybe tumblr or some shit.

smellysocks

Megastar
FuckThis said:
smellysocks said:

The only reason why they are interesting to you is cause you (wrongly) assume she will be loyal etc. 

They are less than 1-2% of population based on my experience anyways. And usuallt evem them have some social media,dating site or maybe tumblr or some shit.

it's never certain ofc, just a better probability than some slut who has 1700 followers and gets 434 likes per selfie

lol at EVER feeling safe or getting attached to women as a sub7 male

Competition with other males is srsly EVERYTHING. If your brain spazzes out when challenged (or imagining a challenge) you will never, ever get any pussy.

This is pretty basic knowledge tbh.

If you are incel, you do not deserve to live by nature's law. Your pointless existence is nothing more than a drain that deprives the individuals of higher evolutionary worth (95-98% of females and top20% of males) from the resources that are rightfully theirs.
Incels only exist because of advancements in science, society and medicine in the last few hundred years that cheat nature. When recombining genetic material to create a better individual, there is always a lot of waste that usually is taken care of by the environment. Weak individuals simply perish and do not pester robust specimens with their annoying existance.
Incels are the genetic waste that is the byproduct of creating a Chad.

It's always funny when incels complain about not getting what they are entitled to when they actually deserve to die and free up space for high genetic worth individuals that are able to attract mates.
If you are an incel, then visiting Gandy is actually the greatest contribution to society you are capable of.

a_nimbus

Banned
Although most of you don't understand that and blame women for not giving attention to men who lose the fights for mating rights.

THIS 

LEGIT

RED PILL

Happy Rotter

Rotter
While this is undoubtedly true, what women want changes over time, also I think you are giving them too much credit in that they do often mistakes and fuck guys they later regret fucking

LordSUPER

Banned
Impotent Rage said:
This is pretty basic knowledge tbh.

If you are incel, you do not deserve to live by nature's law. Your pointless existence is nothing more than a drain that deprives the individuals of higher evolutionary worth (95-98% of females and top20% of males) from the resources that are rightfully theirs.
Incels only exist because of advancements in science, society and medicine in the last few hundred years that cheat nature. When recombining genetic material to create a better individual, there is always a lot of waste that usually is taken care of by the environment. Weak individuals simply perish and do not pester robust specimens with their annoying existance.
Incels are the genetic waste that is the byproduct of creating a Chad.

It's always funny when incels complain about not getting what they are entitled to when they actually deserve to die and free up space for high genetic worth individuals that are able to attract mates.
If you are an incel, then visiting Gandy is actually the greatest contribution to society you are capable of.
:situation: