• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

LIFE FUEL FOR ANYONE OVER 5 FOOT 10 BAREFOOT

YOU NEED SEX APPAEL
this is easily improved unlike pretty boy cuck aesthetics.  if you are like 6'2+ this is really good but being 5'10 + some lifts is okay ish i guess , ideal for this = 6'5

Step 0: have a nw0 hairline
Step 1: Train your neck like your obsessed with it mike tyson was unmoggable because of his neck
Step 2: Become jacked
Step 3: Grow a sqaure beard , like Nick pulos
Step 3: Buzzcut+ eyebrow slith
Step 4: Wear clothes under your size so your arms show and shit
Step 5: do grappling and kickboxing or anything that works irl
Step 6: maybe get tats idk yet about this
Step 7: shape your eyebrows in a positive tilt , i better hope you dont have cuck brows to begin with
Step 7: don't be nerdic but after all this this is not a death sentence but for this having black hair and dark eyes and dark thick brows works 10 times better

from ltr cuck to  11/10 ultra dom giga ogre monsterchad slayer
note this works 10 times better if you are the perfect height aka 6'5

inb4 hur dur genetics, any one can become jacked tan grow a beard and badboy max, 

sex appael > aesthetics
nick pulos mogs any male model to complete death in real life
just like badr hari would mog barret to utter saturnus in real life

presidentelyar12333 said:
YOU NEED SEX APPAEL
this is easily improved unlike pretty boy cuck aesthetics.  if you are like 6'2+ this is really good but being 5'10 + some lifts is okay ish i guess , ideal for this = 6'5

Step 0: have a nw0 hairline
Step 1: Train your neck like your obsessed with it mike tyson was unmoggable because of his neck
Step 2: Become jacked
Step 3: Grow a sqaure beard , like Nick pulos
Step 3: Buzzcut+ eyebrow slith
Step 4: Wear clothes under your size so your arms show and shit
Step 5: do grappling and kickboxing or anything that works irl
Step 6: maybe get tats idk yet about this
Step 7: shape your eyebrows in a positive tilt , i better hope you dont have cuck brows to begin with
Step 7: don't be nerdic but after all this this is not a death sentence but for this having black hair and dark eyes and dark thick brows works 10 times better

from ltr cuck to  11/10 ultra dom giga ogre monsterchad slayer
note this works 10 times better if you are the perfect height aka 6'5

inb4 hur dur genetics, any one can become jacked tan grow a beard and badboy max, 

sex appael > aesthetics
nick pulos mogs any male model to complete death in real life
just like badr hari would mog barret to utter saturnus in real life
this thread needs to be stickied. Good shit for the lookism normies who are decent looking but butthurt about not being a male model and thus cry about how fucked up there life is when in reality its 100 times better then the real incels

QFT

Regular
even having to specify "barefoot"... lol manlets