• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

LIFE fucking SUCKS @ 25

24 year-old ethnik getting IOIs from 6/10 white girls at the gym with their boyfriends

You mad boyo?

wotm8brah

Joke
MewingTillIDie said:
24 year-old ethnik getting IOIs from 6/10 white girls at the gym with their boyfriends

You mad boyo?

enjoy ur last year before hell

MewingTillIDie said:

You mad boyo?

wotm8brah said:
MewingTillIDie said:

You mad boyo?

MewingTillIDie said:

You mad boyo?

I'm going to ascend by 25 boyo.

Plastic

Disciple of Dr. Lorraine Day
Masculinity Crew
Slay count was 0 before age 25

It's now 11 and increasing weekly (age: 25), nothing below 6/10 white females accepted. Average marriage age as of 2015-16 in most western countries is 30 years old or older, even as high as 35-36 in some countries (both male and female), so please stop spewing lies.

wotm8brah

Joke
Cloud said:
wotm8brah said:
holy fuk i feel born again

why

just left the house after 10 days of torture and turning 25

went to uni by myself. saw so many CUTE girls and so many IOIs and shit. bought food and drinks. just enjoyed myself

legit was a 10/10 day by my standards man

i felt so young and not old at all. especially getting attention from young people and being around young people it is DAY and NIGHT difference man. i feel ALIVE. full of energy and joy and hope

i am right now sipping on a coke can and just listening to music in my room at like 7am and it legit feels like the best THING in the world

wotm8brah said:
Cloud said:

went to uni by myself. saw so many CUTE girls and so many IOIs and shit. bought food and drinks. just enjoyed myself

i felt so young and not old at all. especially getting attention from young people and being around young people it is DAY and NIGHT difference man. i feel ALIVE. full of energy and joy and hope

i am right now sipping on a coke can and just listening to music in my room at like 7am and it legit feels like the best THING in the world

Fuark. Good for you mate.

Plastic

Disciple of Dr. Lorraine Day
Masculinity Crew
wotm8brah said:
Cloud said:

I'd love to go back just so people can 'mire me even more. I miss those days, just walking through the hallways, towering over everyone, having sloots show iois left and right, it was overwhelming at times. People told me I should model, and tbh this was before I looksmaxed. I can't even imagine the public attention I'd get now at 25.

People will bow down to me.

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
lol if u arent engaged at 25, its over

most normalfags are in a serious relationship at that point, and are deep into their careers

You are supposed to have grandkids by that point.