Life doesn't end at 20 if you are goodlooking and have a nest egg

Look for young women with daddy issues.

The woman that I'm currently seeing, and I use that term loosely, has a HOT 16 yr old daughter.  When the mother introduced me to her daughter, the girl eyed me up and asked me how old I am.  When I told her that I'm 40, she me that I look "really good" and that I don't look 30 with a cute smile.  Her mom told her to stop flirting as soon as she saw what was happening between the two of us...

The background on the girl is that her mother and father split when she was 7 or so.  Since so many women are getting divorced from the fathers of their children, I've noticed that a far amount of the late teen - early 20's have a very serious daddy complex, which is obviously fairly beneficial to oldcels who looksmax AND work on their fiscal security.  

Back in the PUAHate days I posted a few other incidences like this that happened to me, and while the info on this site is a bunch of hyperbole, the biggest lie that is pasted as truth is the age pill.

just lol buddy boyo said:
daddy issues is COPE

young, hot, prime Chad STUD pounding her pussy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

deluded oldcel fucking him for his money

What exactly is hooker game?

Please elaborate?