iftsj

Banned
If your a 1/10 people pity you, they give you food and shelter cause they are sorry for you. As a 5/10 your a forever cuck who must surpass himself everyday for a fat ugly bitch to ltr him and cuck him as soon as she got a better option while he continue paying the bills. A 6/10 got women interested in him but they are subhumans, he must still work his ass off and women will be nicer to him than i he was sub6, wont shit on him that much. Hes very easily getting cucked still except if he beta provide and make her pregnant and shes not sexual much. Still dont even live. And dont know what a fucking woman is . At 7 life BEGIN, you SEE what women are and women SEE you like a man finally, they approach you, are supernice, buy you shit, worship you, enthousiasticaly suck your dick, etc... You are a HUMAN , and you can interact with females. Under 7 you dont even live or exist srs. Your life is a servile lie.

iftsj

Banned
Women are fucking doormats for chads, and if your not a chad your getting the fucking disgusting rests and dont even own them. How the fuck is any one under 7 even interacting with women? Its litterally asking to be a cuck

Lel

Gigachad
i think 6s can live life too , if settle for an average looking girl and run some kind of niche 

average looking dudes have no hope, they are cuck material to their girlfriends ovulation 

sub5s can settle for landwhales but they will never be happy

7+ is ideal especially in small cities where you amog everything

finally a redpilled thread after all those personality bullshit

iftsj

Banned
alcoholicmankid said:
This is true even though we joke about it. If you don't look at least as good as these guys (7) LOL.

This is not a fucking joke. They are real average, meaning average MAN who can get a normal WOMAN. We sub7 live in an alternate reality, we cant even hope to change this, revolutions were futile. We dont even fucking exist. We the shit eaters

Browcel

Chad
You seem like a low iq mong. You need to stop with the run-on sentences.

alcoholicmankid said:
This is true even though we joke about it. If you don't look at least as good as these guys (7) LOL especially if you aren't religious. The odds of you finding a woman who will be physically satisfied with you are almost 0% and you therefore have no worth whatsoever.

Bottom 2 guys (unless their the same guy) are around 7 or less but top two are much hiher. Paul Walker is very good looking. Was lol
[hr]
Nah, 5's and 6's are alright due to birth control theory

iftsj

Banned
Browcel said:
Shut the fuck up you ugly cuck. Stop coping with your grammar you are shit to women forever and ever. They suck and fuck and worship chads and you there fucking With me cause my sentense is too long? Your fuking shit and cant even do the decent honorable thing and kill yourself , you continue being a parasite slave in this world for beautiful and rich people to feel even better about themselves

iftsj

Banned
Browcel said:
And now you take my rep doWn 20pts cause i speak the truth. Why sub7 even live serious

// Infolinks