Life and the universe are so perverted and horrifying

N

NoInceWorkerBee4Me

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The older I get, the more I dwell on this fact and the more it scares and depresses me. You get put on this planet for what basically amounts to a blink of an eye, with even less of that time being years that are actually worth living.. then you die - literally ceasing to exist; your consciousness erased - and go back into the nothingness that you came from. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It actually amazes me how most people are able to stay distracted from this fact and live generally happy lives. When you're incel, you have nothing to distract yourself from how short and futile your existence is - life is something for you to watch pass you by in horror, never getting your desires or wants reciprocated while everyone else seemingly does. You slowly get to watch your body deteriorate from ageing, and with that any hope you could have had of a life well lived. It truly is tragic and unfair. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Life is short, brutish, and majorly fucked up boyos.[/font]

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
They stay distracted because they are generally loving life, having success in all areas of their life, or even just aquiring lovers, feeling valdated and loved is enough. 
When nothing changes much for years and then decades the concrete starts to set. I don't really see how I will ever get the things I desire now, its all downhill from here until death. But I try to make the best of it and enjoy my limited solo activities. 

Maybe awareness never dies, who knows what you could come back as next. Eternal nothingness would be fine with me though.

mvp

what
nigga, believe me.

life is hell, and i am not even trying to make your life worse

Ascended

Coper
Life's a bitch and then you die. You'll slowly rot away for the next 70 years, all the while wishing you were never born.

Better to go out in the blaze of glory like ER.