Lets talk noses, when is it time to get rhino?

SeriousM

Normie
I feel like the nose, along with the jaw and chin, is by far one of the most important feature for facial aesthetics. Some people tend to say that big noses are bad but I have found that they can work in the favor of guys and are often seen as masculine. Now that being said, when should you consider getting rhino and fix your nose?

SeriousM

Normie
what if it is wide and bulbous like Harrison Ford's nose?

My nose certainly isn't good, but I have my doubt that what makes it look bad ( big bulbous tip) is worth fixing (risk/reward ratio) as it seems it's easy to fuck up.

Datjaw

Banned
It depends, if you have a face that is attractive by being 'aesthetically pleasing' or 'pretty' then nose could make or break your face, imagine Dicaprio with a big bulbous nose lol he would have never made it

The more masculine your skull/jaw is the more you can get away with an ugly nose

SeriousM

Normie
People say bird beak noses are bad but I don't buy that, I feel like the ones which are kinda round tipped on the bottom are a death sentence. Never seen an 8+ male with that kind of a nose.

bulbous nose tip is DEATH SENTENCE...but if you get it fixed it might look like mistys nose tip which looks very feminine and weird. i think in general you should rather stay away from the nose tip than get it done

SeriousM

Normie
I still don't know what a bulbous nose tip really looks like.

MistGeburt3000 said:
The German Dream said:
bulbous nose tip is DEATH SENTENCE...but if you get it fixed it might look like mistys nose tip which looks very feminine and weird. i think in general you should rather stay away from the nose tip than get it done
MIne looks weird but why exactly do u say it looks feminine ?
it doesnt fit on your face as far as i remember. it looks too small and petite for your face