Lets talk age pill

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
I am confused on the age ranges and when it all ends vs when you are in your prime to enjoy life
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,612
Reputation
1,490
Whenever you chose to, given you arent 35+. But then again, Im sure u can have a great fucking life after 35 aswell, with the right living situations.
 

primetime

Normie
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
1,459
Reputation
1
heres tom cruise around 40..he is still 8+ at this age..he is a rare case though..I would say absolute best case scenario you start declining late 40s and that is with elite aging genes
 

Franktank

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
3
If you are a truecel life ands at 20

If you are a normalphag and you have an ok time socializing i say 30-35 

If you are a slayer then i would say it ends around 40+ maybe even 50+

Truecels (excluding fat guys, acnecels, ect pretty much people who can improve if they fix their one flaw) probably never really peaked. I would say they looked their best before puberty.

Normies peak around age 20 to 25.

Slayers have early puberties but for some reason still seem to have peaks later in life at times. Id say anywhere from 18 to 30
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
The problem is not looks, it is opportunities. You can be a white 8 male but if you're a 25 year old workceling then that sucks for you, get me? On the other hand a white 6 in a college loaded with hot girls and a lot less guys is in a great situation.
 

FacialBones

Incel
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Messages
231
Reputation
1
SeriousM said:
The problem is not looks, it is opportunities. You can be a white 8 male but if you're a 25 year old workceling then that sucks for you, get me? On the other hand a white 6 in a college loaded with hot girls and a lot less guys is in a great situation.
8 male 25 y/o, he would get dates with his coworkers. or some easy shit.
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
Paula O said:
SeriousM said:
The problem is not looks, it is opportunities. You can be a white 8 male but if you're a 25 year old workceling then that sucks for you, get me? On the other hand a white 6 in a college loaded with hot girls and a lot less guys is in a great situation.
8 male 25 y/o, he would get dates with his coworkers. or some easy shit.
don't shit where you eat

what if he works at a place with ugly coworkers?

Also coworkers vs coeds? Not even fair!
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
Potatofaceofdeath said:
IcedEarth said:
party life is over after 30
:what:
americans are 5 times more outgoing, 5 times more sexual, 10 times more trusting compared to people here

and I've been only at the east coast, my guess is the west coast is even more liberal
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
198
Reputation
0
IcedEarth said:
Potatofaceofdeath said:
americans are 5 times more outgoing, 5 times more sexual, 10 times more trusting compared to people here

and I've been only at the east coast, my guess is the west coast is even more liberal
If you remember, I was on the east coast until a year and a half ago.

In respects to the west coast, everyone is youthful looks driven which is why California is the plastic surgery capital of the universe.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
Potatofaceofdeath said:
If you remember, I was on the east coast until a year and a half ago.

In respects to the west coast, everyone is youthful looks driven which is why California is the plastic surgery capital of the universe.
not trying to be an asshole but I doubt you slay the top-top quality of women and you are ludicrously tall with a masculine face, you also have numbers game via location and experience on your side

the fact is you just don't get it how easy you have it, in america you can do daygame with results because of the culture, here people are so poor and paranoid that you legit get yourself into trouble and besides daygaming women who give ioi's in malls and promenades, I only got clubs filled with trashy people, festivals full with young women who ignore me, swingers club with fat women in their 40's

also how the fuck do you even pull young mentally sane women when you are just as inviting as these guys irl?

 
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Messages
461
Reputation
0
IcedEarth said:
Potatofaceofdeath said:
If you remember, I was on the east coast until a year and a half ago.

In respects to the west coast, everyone is youthful looks driven which is why California is the plastic surgery capital of the universe.
not trying to be an asshole but I doubt you slay the top-top quality of women and you are ludicrously tall with a masculine face, you also have numbers game via location and experience on your side

the fact is you just don't get it how easy you have it, in america you can do daygame with results because of the culture, here people are so poor and paranoid that you legit get yourself into trouble and besides daygaming women who give ioi's in malls and promenades, I only got clubs filled with trashy people, festivals full with young women who ignore me, swingers club with fat women in their 40's

also how the fuck do you even pull young mentally sane women when you are just as inviting as these guys irl?

LOL, WHAT COUNTRY R U IN?
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
198
Reputation
0
If you want me to say that I'm banging only the hottest of the hot women, I'm not.  I've dated some very well off women.  I've dated some hot women, stripper quality.  I've dated some average women.  Yes I'm tall.  Yes I have a masculine face.  Of course I run numbers game because it's the only real game that I have at my disposal and the result is that I have experience in my pocket that helps.

I don't run ANY daygame due to lack of experience.  I have LITERALLY had women throw themselves at me but because of my lack of experience I wasn't sure how to handle it, which in the end made me botch the "sure thing."  Again, when all you've experienced is bar game, any thing else is outside of your scope because the interactions are so very different.
 
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Messages
461
Reputation
0
Potatofaceofdeath said:
If you want me to say that I'm banging only the hottest of the hot women, I'm not.  I've dated some very well off women.  I've dated some hot women, stripper quality.  I've dated some average women.  Yes I'm tall.  Yes I have a masculine face.  Of course I run numbers game because it's the only real game that I have at my disposal and the result is that I have experience in my pocket that helps.

I don't run ANY daygame due to lack of experience.  I have LITERALLY had women throw themselves at me but because of my lack of experience I wasn't sure how to handle it, which in the end made me botch the "sure thing."  Again, when all you've experienced is bar game, any thing else is outside of your scope because the interactions are so very different.
I DONT HAVE A DOG IN THIS FIGHT BUT JUST CURIOUS, WHY DO U POST HERE IF U CAN DO ALL THAT SHIT. DOESNT SEEM LIKE THE CONTENT HERE WOULD BE RELEVANT/BENEFICIAL
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
problem with being a 1st world country like the US when it comes to women are what led to the creation of PUAHate, the liberal culture does not mean jack shit when most women exclusively want chad thundercock
 
Top