• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Lets talk about a suicide

First of all,i am not encouraging anyone to do it.I just feel so tired of life generally speaking.Certainly that was not the case just two years ago.If this depression continues i will wait for some time but probably off myself in 8-9 years.I just don't have any enthusiasm anymore.
I spoke to parents before and they are saying that they will be very sad and that there is always a reason to live.But maybe i will do it anyway.I will not suddenly kill myself for some whore but it will be an event where i will just go from this world because i really think that i need to do so and i am so tired of everything.I feel that i am not living,i am just existing.
I don't have money,girlfriend or real friends.I don't travel anywhere.Ii have small interest in art,games movies and that's it.Do you feel like me?There is no shame in going from this world prematurely.If i die of heart attack now there would be weeks before anyone would notice anyway.
Tell me is there any back exit in your opinion?I don't care if there is nothing out there or if there is some afterworld.Either way i want a refreshment.

heilsa

Rotter

[video=liveleak]http://http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=63e_1327975286[/video]

just do it

not srs

heilsa said:

[video=liveleak]http://http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=63e_1327975286[/video]

just do it

not srs

No.1 will do it.Maybe even with a hunting rifle.

IcedEarth

Rotter
been there done that and I'm lucky to survive

there's nothing beyond this life so just forget any decent behavior and ditch your inhibition

Anakind

Champion
IcedEarth said:
been there done that and I'm lucky to survive

there's nothing beyond this life so just forget any decent behavior and ditch your inhibition

That's better than an incel life.

I would like to be like people who can cope with food,drugs or anything else but i cant.

FuckThis

Rotter
I would like to kill myself, in fact i would do it today
but i have a feeling that there will be grave punishment. And i must accept my life as torture

IcedEarth

Rotter
FuckThis said:
but i have a feeling that there will be grave punishment. And i must accept my life as torture

trust me there's nothing beyond this world

FuckThis

Rotter
IcedEarth said:
FuckThis said:

I know that there is something 

But it is just a question of is suicide going to be punished or not, and it seems that yes it is

IcedEarth

Rotter
FuckThis said:
IcedEarth said:

I know that there is something 

But it is just a question of is suicide going to be punished or not, and it seems that yes it is

have you've been nearly dead? I have, there's nothing and all the religion and philosophy is coping for losers who can't deal with this fact and their inhibition, so it's easier to say "I won't do X because that's a sin and I'm more evolved than to commit sins" instead of "I'm an insecure coward"

Maximus said:
So if you cross streets without looking and get run over by something and die would it be considered a suicide?

that's still low T and high inhibition

better try the train because it can't stop and has more kinetic energy than any other vehicle you'd generally meet on the ground

go out during the night at the outskirts of town, and jump out of the bushes in the last minute

dota2

Regular
why suicide - make your trash body which brought soo much pain suffer till natural death, at least thats how i approach this rubbish piece of shit worthless body which i have - make this piece of shit suffer all the way and dont let it go any earlier - i say even do your best to live longer than u should and make it suffer longer - if it couldnt develop properly it has to be punished daily til death

dota2 said:
why suicide - make your trash body which brought soo much pain suffer till natural death, at least thats how i approach this rubbish piece of shit worthless body which i have - make this piece of shit suffer all the way and dont let it go any earlier - i say even do your best to live longer than u should and make it suffer longer - if it couldnt develop properly it has to be punished daily til death

I don't want to suffer,especially physical pain.I want to go nice and swift.

dota2

Regular
Yanis Varoufakis said:
dota2 said:

I don't want to suffer,especially physical pain.I want to go nice and swift.

think about your body like a bully that pushes you around all life its time to fight back and make him pay for rest of existence on this dusty rock

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
Yanis Varoufakis said:
I feel that I am not living, I am just existing.
I don't have money,girlfriend or real friends.I don't travel anywhere.I have small interest in art,games movies and that's it.Do you feel like me?

I relate to all this, yes. Been like it for over a decade, at least when I had a job I had more of a purpose. Now I am just existing and life is just hell and misery, finding things to do while in my room alone. Going out to bars ect by myself makes me feel even worse later, no one to talk to, just a reminder I'm an unwanted outcast.

Since I turned 28 or so things became worse, 30 - 40 flew by and no women at all wanted anything to do with me. At least I had a few chances in my youth. Now I'm 40 in the same situation as you, but unemployed, living with elderly parents and still a virgin.

I can't see me letting nature run its natural course, living as I am, getting older and greyer and with less and less hope. Suicide will be a logical step in the not so distant future. I don't feel scared of death so much now, I feel more excited. Peace and nothingness for eternity would be beautiful, but what if reincarnation is true? Anyway the next life would be better hopefully if so.

lono

Banned
[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]“Suicide sometimes proceeds from cowardice, but not always; for cowardice sometimes prevents it; since as many live because they are afraid to die, as die because they are afraid to live” 
― Charles Caleb Colton[/font]

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]“They tell us that Suicide is the greatest piece of Cowardice... That Suicide is wrong; when it is quite obvious that there is nothing in this world to which every man has a more unassailable title than to his own life and person.” 
― Arthur Schopenhauer[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif][font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]“God surely did not create us, and cause us to live, with the sole end of wishing always to die. I believe, in my heart, we were intended to prize life and enjoy it, so long as we retain it. Existence never was originally meant to be that useless, blank, pale, slow-trailing thing it often becomes to many, and is becoming to me, among the rest.” 
― Charlotte BrontëShirley[/font]

[/font]

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]“He could not stand. It was not
That he could not thrive, he was born
With everything but the will –
That can be deformed, just like a limb.
Death was more interesting to him.
Life could not get his attention.” 
― Ted Hughes[/font]

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]“When people are suicidal, their thinking is paralyzed, their options appear spare or nonexistent, their mood is despairing, and hopelessness permeates their entire mental domain. The future cannot be separated from the present, and the present is painful beyond solace. ‘This is my last experiment,’ wrote a young chemist in his suicide note. ‘If there is any eternal torment worse than mine I’ll have to be shown.” 
― Kay Redfield JamisonNight Falls Fast: Understanding Suicide[/font]

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]“Suicide only really frightens those who are never tempted by it and never will be, for its darkness only welcomes those who are predestined to it.” 
― Georges BernanosMouchette[/font]

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif][font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]“Chronic anxiety is a state more undesirable than any other, and we will try almost any maneuver to eliminate it. Modern man is living in anxious anticipation of destruction. Such anxiety can be easily eliminated by self-destruction. As a German saying puts it: 'Better an end with terror than a terror without end.” 
― Robert E. NealeThe Art of Dying[/font]

This is how I want to die. No pomp. No drama. Just go to sleep and never wake up. It's not so much death as a closing of the book. I don't hate myself; I just hate being.

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]“I think there must be probably different types of suicides. I'm not one of the self-hating ones. The type of like "I'm shit and the world'd be better off without poor me" type that says that but also imagines what everybody'll say at their funeral. I've met types like that on wards. Poor-me-I-hate-me-punish-me-come-to-my-funeral. Then they show you a 20 X 25 glossy of their dead cat. It's all self-pity bullshit. It's bullshit. I didn't have any special grudges. I didn't fail an exam or get dumped by anybody. All these types. Hurt themselves. I didn't want to especially hurt myself. Or like punish. I don't hate myself. I just wanted out. I didn't want to play anymore is all. I wanted to just stop being conscious. I'm a whole different type. I wanted to stop feeling this way. If I could have just put myself in a really long coma I would have done that. Or given myself shock I would have done that. Instead.” 
― David Foster WallaceInfinite Jest[/font]

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]“I can't deceive myself that out of the bare stark realization that no matter how enthusiastic you are, no matter how sure that character is fate, nothing is real, past or future, when you are alone in your room with the clock ticking loudly into the false cheerful brilliance of the electric light. And if you have no past or future which, after all, is all that the present is made of, why then you may as well dispose of the empty shell of present and commit suicide.” 
― Sylvia PlathThe Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath[/font]

[/font]

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif][font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]“In my view, suicide is not really a wish for life to end.'
What is it then?'
It is the only way a powerless person can find to make everybody else look away from his shame. The wish is not to die, but to hide.” 
― Orson Scott CardEnder's Shadow[/font]

[/font]

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif][font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]“The thought that I might kill myself formed in my mind coolly as a tree or a flower.” 
― Sylvia Plath[/font]

[/font]

If your life has become so useless it is not worth living. If you were dealt bad cards and there was no play to make. Would it not be logical to step away and find another game to play?

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
I encourage all of you to jump off a skyscraper at your first chance.