Lets start a new "NT-Maxxing"-Cult

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Seriosly. This must be discussed more widely on this page.
Sure the faggots who dont believe in NT-Theory just fuck off.

The others come and join the group of the "NT-Maxxers"

Lets give each others tipps on how to be more nt, get acces to social circles etc. as its the only way to get out of our misery.

lets discuss drugs which eliminate social anxiety and imrpove ability to read social cues.. charisma.. just anything.

we have analiysed enough maxillas, Fwhrs and cheekbones.

Lets now start with voice, body language and eye contact

social maxing is brutal though
it took RSD tyler years to do that shit
anyone can save up for lefort
but you dont have to overcome bad personal traits that are the reason ur incel in the first place

Namek

Chad
You cannot NTmax.

You can fake being NT, but you cannot become NT .

Severe Aspie

Slayer
ThePolygamist said:
social maxing is brutal though
it took RSD tyler years to do that shit
anyone can save up for lefort
but you dont have to overcome bad personal traits that are the reason ur incel in the first place
where does the myth come from that NT maxxing is difficult/unattainable?

also what did RSD tyler do else then running around in the streets and approaching random women. is this "NT?"

Is this how most people meet their girlfriends? is it how must slayers meet the women they fuck? come on.

also NT maxxing a very good alternative to Lefort, because NT maxxing isnt just for the dating and sex part of life, but very important for all the other parts of life.

if you're NT-maxxed you can still life a pretty decent life as a below average looking guy(Unless you arent deformed).
If you looksmaxx and do surgery how ever, your life can still be shit, you might still have no friends.. and still fuck mostly girls below your league on tinder.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
MENTAL_CEL said:
I'm on Zoloft.
what does it do?
[hr]
When I am on MDMA all my aspergers goes away and I can read on all the social cues , emotions and facial expression insinctively..

its especially very funny to watch a scripted reality tv show when on MDMA because you see how fake everything is and its so funny.

if i could only use mdma when talking to women.. it would definetly increase my succes.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Severe Aspie said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
I'm on Zoloft.
what does it do?
[hr]
When I am on MDMA all my aspergers goes away and I can read on all the social cues , emotions and facial expression insinctively..

its especially very funny to watch a scripted reality tv show when on MDMA because you see how fake everything is and its so funny.

if i could only use mdma when talking to women.. it would definetly increase my succes.
Kills anxiety, decent for depression, less inhibition on it...

But it makes me more lazy.

rigidity

Slayer
Severe Aspie said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
I'm on Zoloft.
what does it do?
[hr]

You're high as FUCK and your judgment goes to shit when you're on e/mdma.   What happens is your anxiety gets reduced profoundly and that's part of the issue with autism.    Drugs don't bestow you with learned behavior.

What you're claiming about ecstasy is the equivalent of saying, "I took this pill and was automatically able to a ride bike."

Also, reducing your anxiety isn't brutal and it isn't that hard.   It takes like 6 months of going out a lot and,  before you know it,  your old anxiety gets replaced with a need to be frequently around people and a craving to meet new people constantly.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
rigidity said:
Severe Aspie said:
what does it do?
[hr]

You're high as FUCK and your judgment goes to shit when you're on e/mdma (trust me, I've hung out with molly quite a bit).   What happens is your anxiety gets reduced profoundly and that's part of the issue with autism.    Drugs don't bestow you with learned behavior.
are you aspie?

when I am on MDMA, iits like a complete change of perceptions.. I can see emotions on peoples face so extremly well.. even the smallest signs.. and understand their intentions. its like my brain works complete different

Severe Aspie

Slayer
MulattoFuck said:
adderall
/thread
if it helped you why are you still on here?
[hr]
Narrator said:
Social max boyos, meanwhile I'll get my surgeries and let you know how JB feels bareback.
:giggle:
you will be the same

where do you meet the jbs if you dont have a social circle and connections..

do you think they will reply to a 40 year old stranger creep messaging them on tinder :lol:

rigidity

Slayer
Severe Aspie said:
rigidity said:
You're high as FUCK and your judgment goes to shit when you're on e/mdma (trust me, I've hung out with molly quite a bit).   What happens is your anxiety gets reduced profoundly and that's part of the issue with autism.    Drugs don't bestow you with learned behavior.
are you aspie?

when I am on MDMA, iits like a complete change of perceptions.. I can see emotions on peoples face so extremly well.. even the smallest signs.. and understand their intentions. its like my brain works complete different
No, I had some anxiety years ago that I extinguished by going out a lot. It was hard for like a few weeks and then I stopped giving a shit. 

The problem with mdma, even if it does what you and others have claimed, is that it may cause longstanding memory impairment when used regularly.   You can't walk around all day rolling, haha. 

I don't think it's a good solution.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
rigidity said:
Severe Aspie said:
are you aspie?

No, I had some anxiety years ago that I extinguished by going out a lot. It was hard for like a few weeks and then I stopped giving a shit. 

The problem with mdma, even if it does what you and others have claimed, is that it may cause longstanding memory impairment when used regularly.   You can't walk around all day rolling, haha. 

I don't think it's a good solution.
i need to find something else.

FireHaze

Gigachad
No such thing as NT maxxing you morons. You are either born NT or you're not.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
What to use to remove social inhibition?
I am looking for something I can use everyday.

Santeria

Normie
didnt read, probably made fun of a decent amount ofyou but,

legit advice is to go on omegle and have a conversation with everyone you see (less the weird old fag wiht his cock out)

this'll help you develop nt skills of at least small talk and will most likely evolve deeper.

good luck folks.
[hr]
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
What to use to remove social inhibition?
I am looking for something I can use everyday.
i have an answer you dont want to hear, experience.

my tip is to go on omegle and gain some first if youre very high inhibition