Lets revisit :Blacks are perceived as apes. (no stormfrontcels)

Franktank

Normie
http://www-psych.stanford.edu/~mcslab/PublicationPDFs/Not yet human.pdf

Design
Study 1 took the form of a 3 (race of prime: Black prime vs. White prime vs. no prime) 2 (race of participant: White vs. non-White) 2 (animal type: apes vs. non-apes) mixed-model design, with animal type serving as the within-subject factor. The picture frame at which participants could accurately identify the animal served as the principal dependent variable. 

The purpose of the study was to
...measur[e] whether the mere presence of Black male faces facilitates identification of ape images. 

Procedure:
Participants were subliminally primed with Black faces White faces, or a nonface control image and they were presented with degraded images of animals (line drawings of apes and non-apes), which they were asked to identify as quickly as possible. For each animal, image quality was improved in small increments (frame by frame), making the animal increasingly easy to identify.

Results

Simple exposure to Black faces reduced the number of frames participants required to accurately identify ape images. This Black–ape facilitation effect was observed among White and non-White participants alike. And this effect was not moderated by participants’ explicit racial attitudes or their motivation to control prejudice.

Why is this the case???

People of African descent look very similar to primates
[img=400x400]https://animalblawg.files.wordpress...erage-faces/African-American.jpg[/img][/LEFT]

Out of all the races people of African decent are the races readily available to make this association. Although one could argue that whites look like birds or Asians look like cats, blacks probably have closer facial similarities. ​
Like:​
Broad nose​
Dark skin​
Bimaxillary protrusion​

​

Franktank

Normie
Reflex said:
Okay so what does this mean

It means on average most people are not going to want to be around black people

[font=Arial, 'URW Gothic L', Helvetica, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]These examples show computer-generated faces displaying the common features the Princeton researchers' test subjects rated as trustworthy: from most trustworthy at left; to neutral in the middle; to least trustworthy at right.[/font]

[font=Arial, 'URW Gothic L', Helvetica, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]Features like BROAD NOSES and prognathic profile are most likely seen as untrustworthy.[/font]
[font=Arial, 'URW Gothic L', Helvetica, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]People will tend to not want to associate with people with these features[/font]

purps drank

Slayer
Franktank said:
Reflex said:
Okay so what does this mean

That was pretty sad actually. She probably would have told all subhumans she doesn't have money, not just a black person. But still sad that she would consider the black guy subhuman.

Timbuck2

Coper
purps drank said:
Franktank said:

That was pretty sad actually. She probably would have told all subhumans she doesn't have money, not just a black person. But still sad that she would consider the black guy subhuman.
That shit is staged.

Franktank

Normie
Timbuck2 said:
purps drank said:
That shit is staged.

I will gladly conduct an experiment like this if you want

Timbuck2

Coper
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
blacks are percieved as apes due to their nose (wide flat nose) and mouth area (bimax, big lips, longer philtrums)
And their behavior.

Franktank

Normie
LostTuna said:
this thread is offensive

I dont intend it to be. It's just another dose of red pill i had to swallow.

Timbuck2 said:
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
blacks are percieved as apes due to their nose (wide flat nose) and mouth area (bimax, big lips, longer philtrums)
And their behavior.

Stormfronters can exit.

lono

Banned
IcedEarth said:
because niggers are dumb

It is a rule that the worst whites are the most openly racist

@FrankTank this is legit. I wish they would do a study about jews and how they're automatically associated with rodents.

What I wonder is...what animals do Asians look like? They look very alienish because of the flat faces and strange eyes. They don't look like any other terrestrial creature which makes it hard to form associations. @betasiancuckold @asianmale maybe you could interject.

I don't mind having an association to primates. White people of course look like cavemen and cave creatures a la smeagol. I  wonder if it wouldn't be easier to form associations between white people and naked mole rats. From what I know they both evolved in caves and that is why they have a physiology that is not built to handle the sun.

I read on another forum that the reason vampires are so popular in European mythos is because vampires are a personification of whiteness vis a vis the paleness, the living in caves, the fear of the sun etc.

lono

Banned
BIGGERNIGGER said:
lono said:

@FrankTank this is legit. I wish they would do a study about jews and how they're automatically associated with rodents.

What I wonder is...what animals do Asians look like? They look very alienish because of the flat faces and strange eyes. They don't look like any other terrestrial creature which makes it hard to form associations. @betasiancuckold @asianmale maybe you could interject.

I don't mind having an association to primates. White people of course look like cavemen and cave creatures a la smeagol. I  wonder if it wouldn't be easier to form associations between white people and naked mole rats. From what I know they both evolved in caves and that is why they have a physiology that is not built to handle the sun.

I read on another forum that the reason vampires are so popular in European mythos is because vampires are a personification of whiteness vis a vis the paleness, the living in caves, the fear of the sun etc.

East asians are legit grey aliens

purps drank

Slayer
lono said:
IcedEarth said:
because niggers are dumb

Just lol at me looking like a cave creature

I AM A GOLDEN GOD

[video=youtube]

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Bimax is legit for eating the plant food in dry tropical weather.

Blacks and Chimps need larger jaws for this.

Franktank

Normie
Harakiri said:
Bimax is legit for eating the plant food in dry tropical weather.

Blacks and Chimps need larger jaws for this.

3dfa notified me about this. Legit info

Timbuck2

Coper
lono said:
IcedEarth said:
because niggers are dumb

Neanderthals invented the wheel and discovered fire.

What did black primates ever achieve?

lono

Banned
Timbuck2 said:
lono said:

Neanderthals invented the wheel and discovered fire.

What did black primates ever achieve?

LOL at being proud of fire. Blacks achieved plenty of stuff. But you believe what you want to believe.. Judging from your posting you need this more than I do. Happy stormfronting.