lets heal world and the normal people.

I recognise I've been egotistical this whole time.i didn't go out for a yr because I thought people should hate me for being  ugly because of my eyelid swelling.it seems no one cared and people were nice.bfore they'd probably smell I was a red pillar and disturbed.not because I'm an ethnic or whatever.families generally love each other.my family is dysfunctional and very insane And pure evil.i just come from messed up place.i took mexicans psilocibin and in remembered how safer i dfelt as a boy.no paranoia or ocd.it as amazing.i even got to I befriends omen Iberian folks who were cool.i thought I ahad a path to defeat the evils on earth a do that my lifenisnsuffer.  I just want to get a job and an feminine nurturing. Blond and im cool.fuck this entireTecumseh path.I will fightt for russelian sciences and native prospering,but, no  this point politics  that divide humans.no one is born Ann evil people,it a results of childhood do hurt.

FuckThis

Slayer
what the fuck are you even talking about lol

Normies denied us everything, it is time for revenge and murder

machinegun

Incel
most people here have fucked up family past otherwise they wouldn't have thousands of posts on this shithole

No I'm an empath.i choose love and harmony.i choose matriarchy of the good hearted women of our society.i support anarchism.free technology.i support life.life is sacred.this site is lost.your own pathologies are ruining your life.its sad.you don't need all this admiration to have s loving family and friends.stop hating each other's based on countries you're all people
[hr]
Emachinegun said:
most people here have fucked up family past otherwise they wouldn't have thousands of posts on this shithole
Yes.true

lol what the fuck happened to you?

Before you were some hostile anthrocel who viciously defended native americans and HATED whites

now ur spreading hippie dippy shit as if you've been on one too many peyote trips and ur mind got "enlightened" or something

just lol

Norwooding Ethnik said:
lol what the fuck happened to you?

Before you were some hostile anthrocel who viciously defended native americans and HATED whites

now ur spreading hippie dippy shit as if you've been on one too many peyote trips and ur mind got "enlightened" or something

just lol
Psilocibin Mexicana  :macho:

Gucci_Gang

Banned
True, let's get, hate to see the suffering in the world, but what exactly are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LetSINGULARITY said:
Wow what a past week lol
Let's heal,not kill.no race is evil or ugly by birth,God made them all.everyone deserves love,and the sick deserve sympathy from a long distance.white patriarchal culture is the problem as is capitalism,not white ancestry.white kids are pure and beautiful.

Gucci_Gang

Banned
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
LetSINGULARITY said:
Wow what a past week lol
Let's heal,not kill.no race is evil or ugly by birth,God made them all.everyone deserves love,and the sick deserve sympathy from a long distance.white patriarchal culture is the problem as is capitalism,not white ancestry.white kids are pure and beautiful.

How do you intend to "Heal the World"?

[hr]
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
LetSINGULARITY said:
Wow what a past week lol