Weaselface

Coper
I'm going to need the entire double-jaw package (can possibly get the state to pay), but the most immediate, convenient looksmaxing-procedure ought to be a hair transplant. Improve a NW2, making it straight, and not necessarily significantly lower. Among the aesthetic philistines of the various hair-loss forums they willingly subhume to a NW4-5 before they get it done, and then merely fill out the scalp diffusely and keep it shaved as camouflage, thus they get their shitty sham hair. For some reason some even stop taking their fin despite maintaining for a long while, and it naturally ends in tragedy.

For instance: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...fts-with-Dr-De-Reys-24-Years-Old-NW5-from-DPA
Just look at this incel, and :lol: . They claim they get good results but their judgment is completely unreliable, one needs a PUAhater perspective.

I've been checking out a number of surgeons. Popular cheap places in Europe are found in Turkey and Greece. Here's a couple of results from one clinic:

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Good candidates since they never let it go too far. But are results such as these even legit, especially the third one? Might a second-world surgeon, in actuality, fuck you up? I think the peak might be Hasson & Wong in Canada, ought an incel save his milk-money a while longer?

Please comment and subscribe

Fuck! That last one! Not only does he look 20 years younger, it's undetectable, what a day and age we live in.