Dr. Maurice Mommaerts (Belgium)
Dr. Ramin Zarrinbal (Germany)
Dr. Kater (Germany)
Dr. Albino Triaca (Switzerland)
Dr. Daniel Brusco (Switzerland)
Dr. Hermann Sailer (Switzerland)
Dr. Konrad Walerzak (Poland)
Ortognatica Roma (Italy)
Arnett/Gunson (USA - good but very expensive)

(modified) lefort 3:

Dr. Douglas Sinn (Texas)

Implants:

New York based:
New York Center clinic
Dr Philip Miller

Beverly Hills based:
Dr Dhir
Dr Jason Champagne
Drss Catherine Chang
Dr Jason Diamond
Dr Binder

Other Locations:
Dr Eppley (Texas)
Dr Yaremchuck (Boston)
Dr Defrancq (Belgium)
Dr Niamtu (Virginia)
Dr. Michael Andreas Kremer (Germany)

Eyes (including orbital rim implants)

Dr Eppley and Dr Yaremchuck (USA)
Dr. Louis W. Apostolakis (USA)
Dr Pagnoni (Italy) cost: 8-10k
Dr Alberto Armellini (Italy)
unknown lithuanian surgeon (price: 5k)

Rhinoplasty:

Geve Klinica (Slovakia)
Dr. Dean Toriumi (USA)
Dr. Richard Davis (USA)
Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants (USA)
Dr. Spencer Cochran (USA)
Dr. Ashkan Ghavami (USA)
Dr. Paul Nassif (USA)
Dr. Taras Matolinets (Ukraine)
Dr. Shahriyan Yahyavi (Iran)
Dr Fedrighi (Italy)

Leg lengthening:

nacho

uruguayan slayer
Lorsss said:
you could at least mention me and Blue Phamton as creators of the list

1. there was pinned thread for months here that already contained 90% of the listed surgeons (got wiped when admin decided to delete all threads here that were made after july). this thread was way older then your "original content" so its very hard to believe you guys didnt get "inspired" by that. of course you mentioned shit.

2. you are a mod of a site that basically consist of 90% of "stolen/recycled" lookism threads. newest example is the thread you currently stickied about nasal tip projection...just compare it to that thread from 2015 https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=2082. "sldnt" isnt even a word/expression surgeon are using, just a made up expression by the creator of the linked thread. so that and the exact used images really give it away.

:brendan:

Pendejo

Mentalcel
nacho said:
Lorsss said:
you could at least mention me and Blue Phamton as creators of the list

1. there was pinned thread for months here that already contained 90% of the listed surgeons (got wiped when admin decided to delete all threads here that were made after july). this thread was way older then your "original content" so its very hard to believe you guys didnt get "inspired" by that. of course you mentioned shit.

2. you are a mod of a site that basically consist of 90% of "stolen/recycled" lookism threads. newest example is the thread you currently stickied about nasal tip projection...just compare it to that thread from 2015 https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=2082. "sldnt" isnt even a word/expression surgeon are using, just a made up expression by the creator of the linked thread. so that and the exact used images really give it away.

The majority of the images in @heilsa thread here dont work, i copied the thread he made about nasal projection on Red pilltalk.com (the thread title was: all about nasal projection itt) from the Google cache version after Red pilltalk went down, i didnt even know that he also made a thread about it here until you mentioned it.

That's why i posted it, because i thought that the thread got lost after Red pilltalk went down

Also i added a few more things to the thread.

nacho

uruguayan slayer
Pendejo said:
nacho said:

The majority of the images in @heilsa thread here dont work, i copied the thread he made about nasal projection on Red pilltalk.com (the thread title was: all about nasal projection itt) from the Google cache version after Red pilltalk went down, i didnt even know that he also made a thread about it here until you mentioned it.

That's why i posted it, because i thought that the thread got lost after Red pilltalk went down

Also i added a few more things to the thread.
i see no problem in copying threads, the more it spreads the better. but dont come with copyright when you from a forum were your content is mostly copied from other forums.

itsoverkillyourself

half vietnamese dark triad badboy
if you are truly blackpilled you go to indian, south east asian or eastern european surgeons. these surgeons visited universities in europe or the usa anyways and know how to do the job. and there is no big technological progress in jaw surgery meaning there isnt any modern technology that only surgeons in the us or western europe have acess to. the surgical outcome is mostly depended on the manual skills of the surgeon and that is not related to nationality and location.

as long as you can get double jaw surgery for less then 5k in asia you are a volcel if you dont get one

nacho

uruguayan slayer
itsoverkillyourself said:
if you are truly blackpilled you go to indian, south east asian or eastern european surgeons. these surgeons visited universities in europe or the usa anyways and know how to do the job. and there is no big technological progress in jaw surgery meaning there isnt any modern technology that only surgeons in the us or western europe have acess to. the surgical outcome is mostly depended on the manual skills of the surgeon and that is not related to nationality and location.

as long as you can get double jaw surgery for less then 5k in asia you are a volcel if you dont get one

why not just spend 80k on jawsurgery on a reputated us surgeon based in l.a. instead?

DR. JAY CALVERT
PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGEON
Dr. Calvert is considered to be one of the most talented, experienced and sought after plastic surgeons in the world. He was recruited by Dr. Steven Schendel (Professor Emeritus, Stanford University, department of Plastic Surgery) when he served as Chief of Surgery at FCLA

Dr. Calvert performs all types of plastic surgery, but is sought after worldwide by patients to perform rhinoplasty and secondary rhinoplasty. Dr. Calvert has published many articles about rhinoplasty and secondary rhinoplasty and pioneered many new techniques that have helped fellow surgeons as well as his patients to get the best results possible

https://www.jawcenter.la/team/

"Orange County Prosecution

.....The Orange County District Attorney’s Office in November 2013 charged Calvert with one felony count each of medical insurance fraud, manufacturing documents, and perjury. It dropped the prosecution in April 2014 after the doctor agreed to pay restitution to patients in an amount that was not disclosed.

It was alleged that in 2009, he performed unauthorized and damaging surgery on a man—identified as “John Doe”—in addition to the rhinoplasty (“nose job”) he had requested, billing his insurance company for the unnecessary procedures in an amount exceeding $40,000, and fabricating documents to support the fraudulent claims. Prosecutors also charged that Calvert lied in a deposition when sued by Doe.

The Register quoted Orange County Deputy District Attorney Shaddi Kamiabipour as saying of the dismissal of charges:

“We’re not dealing with a situation of me dismissing the case because he’s innocent. The reason it was done is it appeared to be a reasonably isolated situation, and he agreed to make corrections. And he is not necessarily a bad surgeon.”

STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS.

SCHENDEL AND JACOBSON ARE COMPLETE LIARS AND THEIR RESULTS ARE LOWER THAN SUBPAR.

I KNOW I CONSULTED WITH JACOBSON AND SCHENDEL EXTENSIVELY AND WAS ABOUT TO HAVE AN OPERATION WITH THEM UNTIL I FOUND OUT THEY HAD BEEN LYING ABOUT SEVERAL THINGS. JACOBSON IS ONE OF THE EVIL PEOPLE YOU WILL EVERY MEET I'M NOT JOKING HE OVERSAW MY ORTHODONTIC WORK FOR A WHILE AND HE MADE MY BITE WORSE. THEN WHEN I ASKED HIM AND SCHENDEL TO CLARIFY THE WORK THEY WOULD DO ON ME HE SHUT ME OFF AND STOLE OVER 5000 DOLLARS OF MY MONEY FOR HAVING DONE NOTHING. (HE NEVER EVEN PUT BRACES ON ME, THIS WAS JUST FOR A CONSULTATION!!!!!).

YOU'RE f**kED IF YOU GO TO THIS PLACE. CALVERT IS ALSO WELL KNOWN FOR BEING SUED BY PATIENTS AS IS JACOBSON AND SCHENDEL. I KNOW OF A FEW CASES WHERE SCHENDEL AND JACOBSON GAVE PATIENTS SOME HUSH MONEY SO THEY WOULD NOT PROCEED WITH COURT CASES FOR DISFIGURING THEM. THEY'RE ALL ABOUT MARKETING AND SQUEEZING YOU FOR MONEY. I AM SO GLAD I NEVER WENT TO THESE CHARLATANS.

IF YOU WANT A GOOD, SOLID RESULT DOUGLAS SINN in TEXAS is WHO I ENDED UP GOING TO AND HE WAS SOLID. GUNSON/ARNETT ARE LIKE SAINTS COMPARED TO THESE f**kERS. DAMN, EVEN A COMPETENT JAW SURGEON IN YOUR AREA WILL BE MORE HONEST AND PROVIDE A BETTER RESULT THAN THESE MONEY-HUNGRY HACKS: DORFMAN, JACOBSON, SCHENDEL CALVERT. Oh my god and Jacobson is the evil shyster behind the whole operation. He doesn't know a thing about jaw surgery and sucks patients in with this nice-guy smarmy routine. That is all until you have a problem. Then he will ghost you like a satanic villain.

You think I'm going overboard here? No, you all know I'm one of the most experienced members on this board who has gone through surgery and come out the other side. ANd I can tell you ANYTHING TO DO WITH JACOBSON will lead to you suffering greatly. I could not overexaggerate.

http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=7534.0

FMondego

C'est de quoi j'ai le plus de peur que la peur
Birds
DR TABAN RESULT DISCUSSION THREAD

:cool2:

kingofdunghill

Subhuman
prof. s. from zurich is a crazy motherf... have paid around 1300 chf for a 30 min consultation session a few years ago. he is really not the cheapest but probably the best in middle europe. great aestethical skills. but his bone augmentation implants stuff (prepared of dead corpse) is pretty controversial.

The funny thing: You can see the effects of his work on his wife (cheek bone imlpants etc...) and also an assistant showed me her genioplasty x-ray. The result was great, holy she was stunning and crazy too: "Who doesnt like it, has no clue".

The other guy from there, dr. b. hmm, had a surgery there, maybe in a few years he s good.

Last edited:

currylife

Chad
prof. s. from zurich is a crazy motherf... have paid around 1300 chf for a 30 min consultation session a few years ago. he is really not the cheapest but probably the best in middle europe. great aestethical skills. but his bone augmentation implants stuff (prepared of dead corpse) is pretty controversial.

The funny thing: You can see the effects of his work on his wife (cheek bone imlpants etc...) and also an assistant showed me her genioplasty x-ray. The result was great, holy she was stunning and crazy too: "Who doesnt like it, has no clue".

The other guy from there, dr. b. hmm, had a surgery there, maybe in a few years he s good.
link to his website or results?

FatalFlaw

beauty is terror

You're referring to Dr. Hermann Sailer? Do you mean implants of bone instead of silicone? That would be huge. Could you post more info?

currylife

Chad

after searching about him, looks like this guy makes Eppley look like nothing when it comes to butchering people. Many bad reviews.

FatalFlaw

beauty is terror
Was looking at rhino options today and thought I'd post the notes I had on the more exact locations for US doctors:
Rhinoplasty:
Dr. Dean Toriumi (USA) - Chicago
Dr. Richard Davis (USA) - Miami Metro area
Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants (USA) - Los Angeles County
Dr. Spencer Cochran (USA) - Dallas
Dr. Ashkan Ghavami (USA) - Los Angeles County
Dr. Paul Nassif (USA) - Los Angeles County
For ethnics: Grigoryants and Nassif (who also works with Donald Yoo) seem to have the most info on their sites. Nassif/Yoo also do nose bridge augmentation with rib cartilage.