SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,225
Reputation
8
cosmonaut said:
Harakiri said:
cosmonaut said:
I have a very short wideish nose despite being white you ETHNIC!!!!


You aren't white either.
is my nose that bad
I was JK boyo your nose is fine.
[hr]
The worst nose is the Jew hook nose imo

The African nose isn't a result of maxillary retrusion unlike the Jew hook nose
 

ilikedicks

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
978
Reputation
0
Everything in the circle is white, everything outside of it = ethnic territory, simple.

 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
2
omfg. ! EVERYONE IS ETHNIC. IF U LOOK WASP OR NORDIC O GERMANIC ON THIS FORUM U ARE NON ETHNIC.

EVEN IF U LOOK MED HERE U ARE CLASSIFIED ETHNIC PEACE
 

alien

Chad
Rotters
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
4,564
Reputation
488
Severe, what's your ethnic background? I'll tell you if you're white or not. I used to frequent race forums a ton like 7-10 years ago. I know my shit.
 

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,225
Reputation
8
allindaeyes said:
omfg. ! EVERYONE IS ETHNIC. IF U LOOK WASP OR NORDIC O GERMANIC ON THIS FORUM U ARE NON ETHNIC.

EVEN IF U LOOK MED HERE U ARE CLASSIFIED ETHNIC PEACE
If u don't look like Ed Sheeran you are black as fuck
 

ilikedicks

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
978
Reputation
0
Severe Retard said:
ilikedicks said:
Everything in the circle is white, everything outside of it = ethnic territory, simple.

according to who? 

You realize people from s italy can look ashkenzai and vice versa
So can a predominantly southern european latino. Doesn't change the fact that they are mixed breds. Ashkenazi's can look like many things because they are ME/European mutts.
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
Ethnic = non-white minority group that isn't black

So ethnic = Asian, Indian, Arab, non-White latinos, Pakistanis, and so on.
 

ilikedicks

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
978
Reputation
0
Severe Retard said:
alien said:
Severe, what's your ethnic background? I'll tell you if you're white or not. I used to frequent race forums a ton like 7-10 years ago. I know my shit.
My mom is belgium my dad is HALF dutch half moroccan/FRENCH jewish

im also 6'3 which is not common with ethnics ontop of not looking ethnic at all
Moroccan? you're approching ethnic territory my friend.
 

springfield

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
2,712
Reputation
2

oren

Incel
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
378
Reputation
0
Severe Retard said:
ilikedicks said:
Severe Retard said:
My mom is belgium my dad is HALF dutch half moroccan/FRENCH jewish

im also 6'3 which is not common with ethnics ontop of not looking ethnic at all
Moroccan? you're approching ethnic territory my friend.
french moroccan jew which has nothing to do with  arabs and im like 1/4
My borther
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
4
Severe Retard said:
alien said:
Severe, what's your ethnic background? I'll tell you if you're white or not. I used to frequent race forums a ton like 7-10 years ago. I know my shit.
My mom is belgium my dad is HALF dutch half moroccan/FRENCH jewish

I'm white
 

cats

Cuck
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
92
Reputation
0
SR, you don't look european. You don't even have the italian, greek or spanish looks.
You look north african.
 

cats

Cuck
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
92
Reputation
0
Severe Retard said:
cats said:
SR, you don't look european. You don't even have the italian, greek or spanish looks.
You look north african.
fair enough but explain how

hair, eye area, eyebrows and lips
your white feature is your nose and skin I think. Your sister looks more ethnic.