Lets all work together on becoming NTs

Severe Aspie

Slayer
The problem of 99% of guys here is that we arent NTs.

There is really literally no argument against NT - Theory - That Notbeeing NT isnt the source of misery in your life.

Sure beeing NT doesnt garantuee you to be a slayer. If you are sub 6 or sub5 beeing NT probably wont turn you into a slayer.. BUT.. .But..but

But in the "worst" case it will just get you a social circle of some friends you can smoke weed, drink alcohol eat some pizaa and laugh with.. and some decent looksmatched girlfriend you are heavily attracted to, and whom hole you can fuck every night and cum iand touch her tits.. and her smile.. imagine that.. with beeing deeply in love? isnt that a good alternative to the slayer lifestyle?

This already sounds 1000times more awesome then my life now, and i would take that life anytime over the life of an 8+ aspie male model who has no friends, and fucks 4s and 5s from tinder he has no connection too. and no this isnt cope..

BEING NT matters. Even if you are not a slayer your life will be million times better then now and depression very likely to be heavily reduced.

lets work together and give each other tipps on that..how to become extrovert, charismatic.. get into the party scene etc.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
clown said:
Severe Aspie said:
The problem of 99% of guys here is that we arent NTs.

There is really literally no argument against NT - Theory - That Notbeeing NT isnt the source of misery in your life.

Sure beeing NT doesnt garantuee you to be a slayer. If you are sub 6 or sub5 beeing NT probably wont turn you into a slayer.. BUT.. .But..but

But in the "worst" case it will just get you a social circle of some friends you can smoke weed, drink alcohol eat some pizaa and laugh with.. and some decent looksmatched girlfriend you are heavily attracted to, and whom hole you can fuck every night and cum iand touch her tits.. and her smile.. imagine that.. with beeing deeply in love? isnt that a good alternative to the slayer lifestyle?

This already sounds 1000times more awesome then my life now, and i would take that life anytime over the life of an 8+ aspie male model who has no friends, and fucks 4s and 5s from tinder he has no connection too. and no this isnt cope..

BEING NT matters. Even if you are not a slayer your life will be million times better then now and depression very likely to be heavily reduced.

lets work together and give each other tipps on that..how to become extrovert, charismatic.. get into the party scene etc.
This would be great, but too bad my mind is already too fked up and im too self-aware to become NT at this point with looks I have.
I cant be bothered living that boring lifestyle on sluthate.

Damn it CANT be that difficult to AT LEAST reach a state where you have some cool friends who love with, do some funny stuff, like traveling smoking weed, and some girl you are attracted to and who you cum in the pussy.

thats really minimum nt, and not even too high standarts.. i think everyone can archieve that with some work

i mean just look at all the nts who are 4s and still have better lifes then 90% of us. :lol:

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
assburger said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Again, another poster oblivious to the meaning of NT
huh
People here either think NT means extroverted and charismatic or think you can become NT. NT and autism are connected to brain structure. You either have it or you don't. NT is just a normal brain without aspergers

assburger

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
assburger said:
People here either think NT means extroverted and charismatic or think you can become NT. NT and autism are connected to brain structure. You either have it or you don't. NT is just a normal brain without aspergers
yeah true but hes talking about faking NT and trying to live a normal life.. thats a lot easier said than done tho

Severe Aspie

Slayer
juclown said:
Severe Aspie said:
I cant be bothered living that boring lifestyle on *****.

Damn it CANT be that difficult to AT LEAST reach a state where you have some cool friends who love with, do some funny stuff, like traveling smoking weed, and some girl you are attracted to and who you cum in the pussy.

thats really minimum nt, and not even too high standarts.. i think everyone can archieve that with some work

i mean just look at all the nts who are 4s and still have better lifes then 90% of us. :lol:
I have all of those expect girl, but my friends are also incels in many ways. I need new friends who I can go out with maybe.
I still figure out how this works.. how to become closer to beeing that ultra NT alpha guy, who is hanging around with cool people and beeing invited at the best parties.. dunno if i will make it ultimately, but every step closer to this IDEAL will improve my living quality.

Its difficult to figure out things on my own, thats why I am asking you guys to participate... try different styles talking to people etc. and post those ones on here which worked for you.

Even if there wont be any quick results or what.

I mean what else should we do? just wasting our time on Lookism and whine all day? it is funny to be on here and definetly sometimes cool..but if you doing it too much it just gets boring.. there is no new content. we really need something new.

whats the difference, between doing something but failing then? and posting 24/7 ours on lookism reading shit what makes you depressed?

The difference is that you at least left your basement, and this to me is million times more better then spending all the time in front of the computer

kibo

Chad
assburger said:
cope we need death, nothing can save us now
explain your autism if you can read body language
thanks

Magic

Chad
NT is determined from day 1. Womb to tomb. The only fast solution is drugs, but the side effects are terrible

assburger

Gigachad
kibo said:
assburger said:
cope we need death, nothing can save us now
thanks
not all aspies are the same.

give some examples of body language? i think i'm okay with expressions and whatnot, a lot of aspies are.

Magic

Chad
assburger said:
kibo said:
thanks

give some examples of body language? i think i'm okay with expressions and whatnot, a lot of aspies are.
Did you hate P.E./gym when you were a kid?

mrz said:
Let's exterminate the NTs except for JB females and then keep them as the spoils of war.
:bye:
[hr]
Magic said:
assburger said:

Veering towards irrelevant right there buddy

assburger

Gigachad
Magic said:
assburger said:

for the most part yes.. i was always the last or close to last one picked for teams.
one time during basketball or some shit i just stood near the goal with teary eyes.. i felt so invisible.
sometimes i found it fun tho depending on what kind of activity and the amount of teamwork involved. i actually wasn't too bad unlike a lot of aspies who have poor co-ordination.. i think i'm more unbalanced these days tho

Magic

Chad
assburger said:
Magic said:
for the most part yes.. i was always the last or close to last one picked for teams.
one time during basketball or some shit i just stood near the goal with teary eyes.. i felt so invisible.
sometimes i found it fun tho depended on what kind of activity and the amount of teamwork involved. i actually wasn't too bad unlike a lot of aspies who have poor co-ordination.. i think i'm more unbalanced these days tho
Exactly. I understand how u feel

Magnus

Lookism God
There is no "becoming" NT. Autism is genetic.