• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Let me explain to you Autists why PROMIQUITY is the #1 attraction trigger

where is the threads on promiquity around here ??? it is the most UNDERRATED and least talked about point of dating yet the most IMPORTANT.

You guys live in a fucking fantasy land. Online dating and male model standards are unrealistic.

Let's consider a couple points

A) only 9.4 percent of relationships start through online dating. Whereas almost 80 percent of relationships came through promiquity.

https://mic.com/articles/112062/the...icant-others-is-not-what-you-think#.9tgY1MHsg

B ) if a chick has 10,000 guys interested in her through tinder, pof, and okcupid and random cold approaches is why would she choose one of them over her 100's of friends through work, school, and friends ? In the situation of unlimited options, you limit the options  down to the people you know already about. caveat - unless it's a male model (1% of the population)

C) A guy will fuck the same girls that rejects him online if he is in a situation of social promiquity with those same girls in everyday life

D) A girl will fuck a guy of lesser looks with promiquity to her over a better looking guy who cold approaches. I theorize girls will fuck a guy up to 3-5 points less based on promiquity alone. 

E) just about all girls you try to get with have fucked guys WORSE looking than yourself

F) despite the 80/20 rule existing a majority of the 80 percent obtain girlfriends, have sex. 

G) 90 percent of any male I have known in my life has ended up fucking a girl after working at a job with females. these same males can't get laid to save their life online.

F) promiquity has been the way humans have chosen partners and mated for the entire human existence. The evolution of social media is a very small part of human history and it still has not changed how people pick partners. Social media has only affected the select genetic lottery winners but has not changed traditional dating.

Promiquity Reins supreme

For now and forever

Enigmatic

Rotter
Prominquity/social circle game is mental masturbation for most of us here as most of us have weak social circles at best.

I already touched on this before but basically we'll never catch up to the extroverted normie who's been building his social circle since preschool and has thousands of friends on facebook.

Enigmatic said:
Prominquity/social circle game is mental masturbation for most of us here as most of us have weak social circles at best.

I already touched on this before but basically we'll never catch up to the extroverted normie who's been building his social circle since preschool and has thousands of friends on facebook.

looks is way easier than finding a social circle ?

i disagree

Looks for most is simply unattainable. Get a rhinoplastry ? go from invisible to invisible. It simply is not possible for most people to looksmax. It just isn't.

The cost , and time to looksmax is harder than getting in a social circle

Enigmatic

Rotter
Aspiring Promiquity Autist said:
Enigmatic said:

i disagree

Looks for most is simply unattainable. Get a rhinoplastry ? go from invisible to invisible. It simply is not possible for most people to looksmax. It just isn't.

You don't understand. The average extroverted normie has a vast interconnected social circle that he's been building from childhood. It's easy to find relationships because he's constantly making friends and acquaintances,  male and female, which is made exponentially easier by the friends he already has. 

Having no social circle or a very weak social circle as an adult makes it extremely difficult to get to a normie tier social circle, ESPECIALLY if you're an introvert. Sure you might make a few new friends but not enough to run social circle game effectively. 

Take me for example. I went on a date with a girl from my social circle. Date went terribly and she went no contact on me. There's like two other women I know that are taken. That's as far as "social circle game" will take me unless I make new friends which is a hell of a task. I have a small social circle full of socially anxious people and video game nerds.

Looksmaxing is much easier, trust me. By the time you catch up to normies social circle wise you'll be like 40.

Enigmatic said:

i disagree

You don't understand. The average extroverted normie has a vast interconnected social circle that he's been building from childhood. It's easy to find relationships because he's constantly making friends and acquaintances,  male and female, which is made exponentially easier by the friends he already has. 

Having no social circle or a very weak social circle as an adult makes it extremely difficult to get to a normie tier social circle, ESPECIALLY if you're an introvert. Sure you might make a few new friends but not enough to run social circle game effectively. 

Take me for example. I went on a date with a girl from my social circle. Date went terribly and she went no contact on me. There's like two other women I know that are taken. That's as far as "social circle game" will take me unless I make new friends which is a hell of a task. I have a small social circle full of socially anxious people and video game nerds.

Looksmaxing is much easier, trust me. By the time you catch up to normies social circle wise you'll be like 40.

just get a job. Immediate automatic social circle. Immediate promiquity. immediate sex opportunities

actually get 3 part time jobs where lots of women work - server - american eagle - and grocery store.   All the pussy you can handle

The thing you guys don't understand is that in job settings you don't have to be the life of the party extrovert

actually you just do your thing then girls start coming on to you

Enigmatic

Rotter
Enigmatic said:

just get a job. Immediate automatic social circle. Immediate promiquity. immediate sex opportunities

actually get 3 part time jobs where lots of women work - server - american eagle - and grocery store.   All the pussy you can handle

The thing you guys don't understand is that in job settings you don't have to be the life of the party extrovert

I tutored for a while around a bunch of women who were ALL close to me in age and I didn't get shit.

Maybe that works if you're above average but guys like me? Nah.

just by the act of being in the PRESENCE of a girl in the SAME SETTING you are on her radar and ahead of guys better looking than you.

by doing NOTHING. I believe it increases your smv by multiple points just by existing in the same job setting or high school classroom as a girl.

promiquity you just have to exist in the presence of females and be normal

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
is someone trying to recycle LPD theory and failing to even spell the words

:jag:

Enigmatic said:

I tutored for a while around a bunch of women who were ALL close to me in age and I didn't get shit.

Maybe that works if you're above average but guys like me? Nah.

you were more visible to them than you ever were to any females in your entire existence. If you are sub 3 then no promiquity is going to help. Promiquity helps the 80 percent normal average guy who isn't deadbeat ugly but isn't a male model

promiquity makes average invisible become visible.

perhaps your sub 3 - of course i believe you were on their radar more. Really sounds like a small sample size. Being NT and social and having looks still helps but it's not required. With right promiquity girls will just come up to you and start hitting on you.

If you do enough promiquity you will have success. 

to Optimize your promiquityI would advise a plan of cold approaching until you become nt enough to socialize a bit better and then implement that into promiquity settings to create friends.

the aim of cold approaching should not be to get chicks but just to become more NT for promiquity opportunities.

Languish

Joke
For propinquity, you need decent social standing in your circle. It is truly impossible for an autist, and looksmaxing + online dating is still your best bet.

Languish said:
For propinquity, you need decent social standing in your circle. It is truly impossible for an autist, and looksmaxing + online dating is still your best bet.

you don't need to be in a social circle of like 5-10 people like some click or something. No circle is required.

you just need to be in the presence of females and see them daily - you don't have to hang out with them after work

the dynamic of seeing the same chicks everyday is going to put you on her sexual radar and above guys who are better looksmaxed than you are

Languish

Joke
Aspiring Promiquity Autist said:
Languish said:

you don't need to be in a social circle of like 5-10 people like some click or something. No circle is required.

you just need to be in the presence of females and see them daily - you don't have to hang out with them after work

the dynamic of seeing the same chicks everyday is going to put you on her sexual radar and above guys who are better looksmaxed than you are

Yeah, but if you're known as the loser at work, it will definitely do you no good.
For an autist, it may be better if they know him only superficially.

armadylbrah767

Machine
Languish said:

Yeah, but if you're known as the loser at work, it will definitely do you no good.
For an autist, it may be better if they know him only superficially.

i cant believe how red pilled this thread made me, probably the best thread ive read on this site, something so true yet never considered. OP is a genius, serious, he's 100% on the money here, you never see a girl go for an 8/10 guy off of tinder over a 5-7/10 guy at her job or somewhere she's known him for a while. legit

Enigmatic said:

LOL ur delusional

coworkers don't just randomly fuck each other like rabbits wtf

Social circle did nothing for me. The only girl who gave me IOI's was a fatty - something I could've pulled from online. The most likely scenario for an average guy is wasting a bunch of time going on nights out before realizing none of those girls will ever touch his penis.