Let me describe America

Copenhagen

Slayer
On the East and West coasts are some major cities. New York and LA are the only places where "culture" exists, but only barely, as American high culture essentially is equivalent with acting like a homosexual. Here are where all of the attractive women go in order to sneer into their lattes, tap on their phones, and make believe that their live actually has any value. 

Everything in between these major cities are what remains of devastate forest-land, replaced by Chinese made pre-fab strip malls and big box stores connected by thousand mile long, faceless highways, spotted sporadically with run down wooden houses in 150 year old, deindustrialized towns, filled with white people who believe that eating barbecue, wearing a certain type of hat, and waving a flag constitutes culture.

Timbuck2

Coper
Better than eating/torturing dogs and murdering your infant daughters.

Giabiconi

Incel
What is culture then? Spitting on the street and frying dogs in pig grease? The lower classes of every country are generally outside of any high culture, so what? Most people don't participate in any kind of high culture. The thing is that the lower class people are the arbiters of culture now. Before modern times that wasn't so. In the past people just worked on their shitty farm and died.

Gandharva

Banned
New Orleans has immense ''culture'''.New Orleans is exotic af  .

SeriousM

Normie
In-between those places are some legit smaller cities where attractive women that have somewhat lower standards exist. I know it can be hard to believe but I have been to such places, it was amazing. You found good people and a lot of good looking women, everyone was so happy there too. I remember when I stayed in this smaller city in Minnesota, so many HBBs and they were easy to talk to as well. One of my friends lives in that city now, he has gotten a lot of lays off of Tinder despite being just an above average looking Latino guy, couldn't get shit in NYC. You rob yourself if you just live in NYC and LA, those are the places meant for hypergamous women to thrive while all men are left competing for scraps.

Bojack

Lookism God
SeriousM said:
In-between those places are some legit smaller cities where attractive women that have somewhat lower standards exist. I know it can be hard to believe but I have been to such places, it was amazing. You found good people and a lot of good looking women, everyone was so happy there too. I remember when I stayed in this smaller city in Minnesota, so many HBBs and they were easy to talk to as well. One of my friends lives in that city now, he has gotten a lot of lays off of Tinder despite being just an above average looking Latino guy, couldn't get shit in NYC. You rob yourself if you just live in NYC and LA, those are the places meant for hypergamous women to thrive while all men are left competing for scraps.

Where is this promised land.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Bojack said:
SeriousM said:

In your dreams

SeriousM

Normie
Bojack said:
SeriousM said:

Certain parts of the midwest, PM me for more info.

You will see tons of good looking white girls who are down to earth as well in these places.

Pizza Slayer

Coper
Giabiconi said:
What is culture then? Spitting on the street and frying dogs in pig grease? The lower classes of every country are generally outside of any high culture, so what? Most people don't participate in any kind of high culture. The thing is that the lower class people are the arbiters of culture now. Before modern times that wasn't so. In the past people just worked on their shitty farm and died.

Spoken like a true Americuck.  

American culture is a pale imitation of Europe.  America is what happens when you dump all of the vagrants of Europe onto one large chunk of arable land.  

American Culture

[video=youtube]

Old world European Culture

[video=youtube]

rigidity

Slayer
So,  OP,  I was wondering what you talk to your wife about.   Do you wake up every morning and say, "Honey, just another day of being a Eurasian piece of shit"?   I mean, all you seem to do is bitch about women not wanting to fuck you,  hate being Eurasian, and hate on America.

D.R.

Banned
Religious, gynocentric, misandrist, materialistic, nationalist, violent. USA is so pussy worshipping it hurts, men cutting their dickskins off cause it ''looks better to women''. Prostitution is illegal, fucking 13-17 year old girls or even just admitting they're hot is seen as worse than genocide or something, women have entire movements and organizations focused on making men accept that 500lbs cunts are superior and every rape accusation from a female should be automatically believed. It's sickening, I hope this disease won't spread to my country at some point.

sub8 life

Incel
Muh culture lmao. As if shitting in the streets in India or flaying dogs alive in China is so much better.

allindaeyes

Banned
sub8 life said:
Muh culture lmao. As if shitting in the streets in India or flaying dogs alive in China is so much better.

not to mention the good food on both sides which ppl love...

china

FuckThis

Slayer
Cope

America is the greatest country in the world

It is the birthplace of materialism and judgment day, it is the final superpower

a_nimbus

Banned
Copenhagen said:
On the East and West coasts are some major cities. New York and LA are the only places where "culture" exists, but only barely, as American high culture essentially is equivalent with acting like a homosexual. Here are where all of the attractive women go in order to sneer into their lattes, tap on their phones, and make believe that their live actually has any value. 

Everything in between these major cities are what remains of devastate forest-land, replaced by Chinese made pre-fab strip malls and big box stores connected by thousand mile long, faceless highways, spotted sporadically with run down wooden houses in 150 year old, deindustrialized towns, filled with white people who believe that eating barbecue, wearing a certain type of hat, and waving a flag constitutes culture.

this idiot wrote this with the mindset of a basement dweller

there is a lot of beauty in between la and ny all over the states
thus the point of road trips idiot