• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Leonpigs low quality unoriginal shitposts make me miss 666

WetBackLuca

Banned
He completely stole his game 

What a loser 

Doesn’t do him justice at all 

Also a quality shitskin

I’m assuming your talking about me but your not undedstand for the 5,000th time that leonpig is not me. I have ari who’s password is lost, squintbloatman, and subhman who is banned. And artameis The Portugese with hello kitty avi. I lost Deformities and Apubear to my password dox. Those are all my acounts. Leonpig Not Me , ganyemede not me, ar1 not me

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
on average, ari's low-effort shitpost about a seemingly irrelevant (in the big picture) peculiarity contains much more insight, value and originality than your battery walls of text about things discussed 100 000 times before, where you are trying hard to be provocative and get noticed and complimented, contradicting opinions you've made on the same topic not even 2 hours earlier in the process.

by the way, despite me loving @"666" and him being in my top 5 favourite people here, solid percentage of his posts were suicide bomber tier spam, whether it was posting obscure, uninteresting and irrelevant-for-the-community videos or mass spamming avatars, entire thread pages and site's elements in other people's threads, derailing them without justification.

everything I said in this post can be easily checked by looking at thread histories of you, ari and 666.

100%deformed(send help)

stuck in pink
HQNP
the difference is that 666 threads are actually funny and amusing and I always open them

can't remember the last time i opened an ari thread

• Banned

WetBackLuca

Banned
RL\ said:
on average, ari's low-effort shitpost about seemingly irrelevant (in the big picture) details contains much more insight, value and originality than your battery walls of text about things discussed 100 000 times before, where you are trying hard to be provocative and get noticed and complimented, contradicting opinions you've made on the same topic not even 2 hours ago in the process.

by the way, despite me loving @"666" and him being in my top 5 favourite people here, solid percentage of his posts were suicide bomber tier spam, whether it was posting obscure, uninteresting and irrelevant-for-the-community videos.

all of what I said in this post can be easily checked by looking at thread histories of you, ari and 666.

Someone doesn’t understand what irony is. 
As if someone is actually going to make an i hate ethnics thread followed by a racists make me sick thread without being ironic. 

I’d rather have suicide bomber midface threads than pigs annoying tryhard contrived garbage. 

Idk guy seriously rubs me the wrong way, legit cringe and feel sorry for him at the same time

100%deformed(send help) said:
the difference is that 666 threads are actually funny and amusing and I always open them

can't remember the last time i opened an ari thread

This. 666s threads seem like they are spontaneous and natural not overly manufactured and dull like aris. 

RL doesn’t realize that my threads are 100 percent just brainless head gas and I’m still more relevant in the game than ari.

Jfl

bain

Regular
AnabolicNarcy said:
I’m assuming your talking about me but your not undedstand for the 5,000th time that leonpig is not me. I have ari who’s password is lost, squintbloatman, and subhman who is banned. And artameis The Portugese with hello kitty avi. I lost Deformities and Apubear to my password dox. Those are all my acounts. Leonpig Not Me , ganyemede not me, ar1 not me

:wtf: 
:jrage:

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
WetBackLuca said:
RL\ said:
on average, ari's low-effort shitpost about seemingly irrelevant (in the big picture) details contains much more insight, value and originality than your battery walls of text about things discussed 100 000 times before, where you are trying hard to be provocative and get noticed and complimented, contradicting opinions you've made on the same topic not even 2 hours ago in the process.

by the way, despite me loving @"666" and him being in my top 5 favourite people here, solid percentage of his posts were suicide bomber tier spam, whether it was posting obscure, uninteresting and irrelevant-for-the-community videos.

all of what I said in this post can be easily checked by looking at thread histories of you, ari and 666.

As if someone is actually going to make an i hate ethnics thread followed by a racists make me sick thread without being ironic. 

I’d rather have suicide bomber midface threads than pigs annoying tryhard contrived garbage. 

Idk guy seriously rubs me the wrong way, legit cringe and feel sorry for him at the same time

This. 666s threads seem like they are spontaneous and natural not overly manufactured and dull like aris. 

RL doesn’t realize that my threads are 100 percent just brainless head gas and I’m still more relevant in the game than ari.

Jfl

bold 1: irony is when you make a thread about how there is nothing more pathetic than copping out with "i wasnt srs bro, i was just being sarcastic/trolling/ironic"; cant bother going through your alts to find it, correct me if you didnt make such a thread and i confused you with someone

bold 2: not saying every line ari ever wrote is god-tier, and i often skip his posts myself, but overall he makes great remarks pretty often within his niche; and generally speaking, is a fucking brand on this forum despite being a newfag

bold 3: do you want me to link 50 (!) 666's threads to you right now and ask you to describe them?

bold 4: see bold 1

---​

btw I'm not disputing your recognizability here, you are a pretty unique character; thats one of the reasons i love this place and hate seeing it ruined by a retard mod/couple of retard spammers

and thats regardless of your flaws. i admit attacking you often but its for the drama, content and amusement. i still respect you as a poster and genuinely relate with most of your struggles (those buttlicking exchanges are just boring when done excessively); another example of this would be @Defeat

bain said:
AnabolicNarcy said:

:wtf: 
:jrage:

oh come on man

:boat:

• Banned

WetBackLuca

Banned
Having obviously contradicted opinions within the span of a day isn’t the same as changing your larp persona when called out. 

I’m talking about that faggot son of a jovan heilsa btw. 

My larp character is very consistent even on heavy drug use and after a year.

Dramaturgy

what is the big deal about 666? when i first registered he wasn't too active anymore and i never interacted with him (as far as i know). as for arimede, he will always be one of my favorite posters. i still remember the first post of his i read and i could instantly tell he was a very sensitive, clever person.

100%deformed(send help)

stuck in pink
HQNP
WetBackLuca said:
Having obviously contradicted opinions within the span of a day isn’t the same as changing your larp persona when called out. 

I’m talking about that faggot son of a jovan heilsa btw. 

My larp character is very consistent even on heavy drug use and after a year.

i like pauluss

bain

Regular
[quote="RL']
WetBackLuca said:

Jfl

bold 1: irony is when you make a thread about how there is nothing more pathetic than copping out with "i wasnt srs bro, i was just being sarcastic/trolling/ironic"; cant bother going through your alts to find it, correct me if you didnt make such a thread and i confused you with someone

bold 2: not saying every line ari ever wrote is god-tier, and i often skip his posts myself, but overall he makes great remarks pretty often within his niche; and generally speaking, is a fucking brand on this forum despite being a newfag

bold 3: do you want me to link 50 (!) 666's threads to you right now and ask you to describe them?

bold 4: see bold 1

---​

btw I'm not disputing your recognizability here, you are a pretty unique character; thats one of the reasons i love this place and hate seeing it ruined by a retard mod/couple of retard spammers

and thats regardless of your flaws. i admit attacking you often but its for the drama, content and amusement. i still respect you as a poster and genuinely relate with most of your struggles (those buttlicking exchanges are just boring when done excessively); another example of this would be @Defeat

bain said:

oh come on man

:boat:
[/quote]

:drink:

potatocel

Joke
Damn, haven't been on this forum in weeks/months but whenever I drop in that low IQ user is still around racking up thousands of shitposts. 

It must suck to be a fast food worker with no education, goals, or social life. Can't relate!