• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Leo DiCaprio is going bald

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,934
Reputation
44
From:


To:


Rate his Norwood.
 

rugby1233

Rotter
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
4,139
Reputation
24
That level is acceptable, but if he continues balding then RIP.
 
Joined
Jun 17, 2016
Messages
884
Reputation
1
I'm sure he's on propecia.

If not, it doesn't matter. His prettyboy looks faded in the early 2000's

Leo has been dead for quite some time now. The only thing that remains is his massive S.
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,934
Reputation
44
Jesus. How can people on LOOKISM be this clueless about hairloss?

Here's his original hairline BUZZ CUT:


Next someone's going to say his hairline is "just maturing".
 

Cloud

Machine
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
6,632
Reputation
7
He naturally has a high forehead, and slicking his hair back doesnt help. he could be slightly nwding tho..
He was never a legit NWO imo
 

Dolly Buster

Champion
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
13,598
Reputation
550
He's absolutely going bald. I told you guys, the only way to avoid mpb is to either be young or a skullcel.

The only reason he made it to age 40 was due to hard drugs and cosmetics of Hollywood.




This is covered up by makeup artists, who work for the matriarchy.
 

solidus

Joke
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
984
Reputation
13
modified said:
Rate his Norwood.

just lol if you believe you gonna keep your balding in check for long on RU. Give it some time and it will lose its effect as always, then its over for you
 

RememberMew

Regular
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
1,876
Reputation
4
solidus said:
modified said:
Rate his Norwood.

just lol if you believe you gonna keep your balding in check for long on RU. Give it some time and it will lose its effect as always, then its over for you

You aware that he's maintaining even on cycle?
 

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
22,042
Reputation
3,030
Naturally high hairline aswell.

 

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,880
Reputation
2
RealRob said:
Naturally high hairline aswell.


that is the hairline I have at age 27 after coming off estrogen

It is a naturaly high IMO not balding
 

solidus

Joke
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
984
Reputation
13
RememberMew said:
solidus said:
just lol if you believe you gonna keep your balding in check for long on RU. Give it some time and it will lose its effect as always, then its over for you

You aware that he's maintaining even on cycle?

That's what he claims but refuse to give ANY proof of. But even if that's the case, it just goes to show that RU is working which i've never denied , but it will lose its effect. It did on me and every other guy who used it long term. Explains why it never got commercialized
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,934
Reputation
44
RememberMew said:
solidus said:
just lol if you believe you gonna keep your balding in check for long on RU. Give it some time and it will lose its effect as always, then its over for you

You aware that he's maintaining even on cycle?

Not just maintaining. REGROWING. On 400-500 mg test e per week. Still looking better every day. And I can always go up on my RU dose if needed. Zero side effects.


solidus said:
RememberMew said:
You aware that he's maintaining even on cycle?

That's what he claims but refuse to give ANY proof of. But even if that's the case, it just goes to show that RU is working which i've never denied , but it will lose its effect. It did on me and every other guy who used it long term. Explains why it never got commercialized

It's never got commercialized for the reasons I explained in my thread in my signature.

There are several guys on hair loss forums who claim to have maintained long term on RU only.
 

Narcissnus

Regular
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
1,154
Reputation
7
Baldness is caused by stress hormone physiology. The healthier/less stressed you are, the slower you will bald.
 
Top