Lens distortion is no joke

BlueBalls

Chad
Was snapping pics to send some surgeons when I realized that I looked good in the mirror but legit hideous on camera. Browsing lookism has made me pessimistic so my first thought was: have I been coping all this time, am I the real eggman?

But then I realized, if I truly looked this repulsive I would have been killed in my crib because this was a face not even a mother could love. Legit looked like the 12mm @ 30cm pic here:

I'm shaken as fuck now though, for a moment I experienced what it was like to be truly ugly. Lens distorion is no fucking joke, it can kill anyone:

Lel

Gigachad
lens distortion kills face width

My FWHR and wide jaw is everything i have , so imagine how i look like in selfies.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
uglydeathcel said:
fuaaaark the guy looks good in both
of course he does

because he's good looking

OP is coping hard with this one

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Brutus said:
uglydeathcel said:
fuaaaark the guy looks good in both
of course he does

because he's good looking

OP is coping hard with this one
You're right, and wrong boyo. I've seen people who are hot as fuck in motion, yet look ugly as shit in photos

BlueBalls

Chad
No I'm not coping because I've taken pictures with different lenses that look just like my mirror image.

Only thing that matters is real life

Just lol if u go to a club and think girls see you in lens distortion. 

JUST BE GOOD LOOKING.

ketzdinio

Slayer
Lol at you fellas saying op is coping

You only think that guy still looks good because you saw a normal pic of him above. If you aspie-rated that lense distorted pic, you would have destroyed him

He simply does not look normal if you assume that this is what he looks like irl 

If he looked like this irl it would be borderline deformed.

Look at that shitty hairline..

Zero zygo projection

Potato nose

-----------

Lense distortion is real as fuck

ketzdinio said:

Zero zygo projection

Potato nose

None of those features look peculiar or deformed

Strong cope

FireHaze

Gigachad
ketzdinio said:
Lol at you fellas saying op is coping

You only think that guy still looks good because you saw a normal pic of him above. If you aspie-rated that lense distorted pic, you would have destroyed him

He simply does not look normal if you assume that this is what he looks like irl 

Zero zygo projection

Potato nose

-----------

Lense distortion is real as fuck
Exactly. Plus, he's extremely good looking so he goes down from an 8 to a 6 like another poster said

If he was a 6.5 he'd be a 4.5 with lens distortion which would ruin him

Part of the reason guys fail on tinder is that they snap a pic with their shitty iPhone camera and they're done with it not realizing the extent to which having a shit camera fucks them up.

offthewall

Slayer
I got a picture taken for an emergency passport recently, the night previously I was drinking and hardly slept but my facial structure was just fucking horrible.

theworld21

Cuck

What the fuck? Anyone who says this is a cope needs a wrap around shotgun implant.

theworld21 said:

What the fuck? Anyone who says this is a cope needs a wrap around shotgun implant.
This!

Anyone denying he looks different and went down in looks due to distortion is fucking retarded. Yes he still looks good in both but that doesnt mean the lens distortion didnt effect him. This is why you need good camera if you are going to  be in a bunch of social media.