@Legit Theory lol @ being a libertarian

FuckFace

Normie
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
1,272
Reputation
1
"libertarianism" is the perfect ideology for pseudo-intellectual subhuman skullcels like you

In olden times libertarianism wasn't batshit insane and retarded, it meant "anarchist", and was very close to modern-day anarcho-communism or anarcho-syndicalism (which is 100000x better than living in libertarianism)

reminder that we would all be living in communism already if it weren't for John Keynes and his theory on how to control capitalism

If you have laissez-faire capitalism communism is LITERALLY inevitable.

Ayn Rand is a fucking joke among philosophers, legit ones laugh at her and consider "Atlas Shrugged" to be expensive toilet paper.

I don't agree with everything rebel absurdity says (he's a lefty) but:



[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jltnBOrCB7I[/video]

"libertarian, follower of Ayn Rand"

:jordan: :jordan::jordan::jordan:
 

GottThaGod

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
31,051
Reputation
547
Libertarianism is legit. The only thing bad about it, is that people who dont work get no money.
 

FuckFace

Normie
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
1,272
Reputation
1
GottThaGod said:
Libertarianism is legit. The only thing bad about it, is that people who dont work get no money.
watch all of rebel's vids for a real redpill
 

DiamondNips

Banned
Joined
Dec 13, 2016
Messages
1,925
Reputation
2
Lol yes anyone who calls themselves a libertarian is pretty much saying


"Hey guys I am mentally handicapped but I will still argue strongly against you even tho I am aware of my own mental deficiency"
 

FuckFace

Normie
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
1,272
Reputation
1
NorwoodingAryan said:
Libertarianism today is basically just "Dude anal sex and weed bro." it's for cucks who believe in silly shit like the "non aggression principle" which may as well be called the cuck principle
libertarianism used to be at least respectable among political theorists when people like stirner were the leading thinkers of it

now they have some old fucking jew lady who didn't know shit who thinks corporation should be able to do whatever they want including bringing in 3rd world immigrants to lower the wages of workers

:lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
 

FuckFace

Normie
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
1,272
Reputation
1
Legit Theory said:
My skull mogs your autistic low IQ brute incel head.

kys
I have a 24.75 inch skull shaven with a no-guard on the electric clippers

also just lol @ your "philosophy"

how does it feel that both ron and rand paul never got the chance to get in the white house to ruin America?

how does it feel that most economists will never take Austrian economics seriously?

how does it feel knowing that Ayn wasn't a real philosopher?
 

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
9,621
Reputation
2,743
Of course Rand was a real philosopher. She's regarded as one of the greatest thinkers of the 20th century and fountainhead & atlas Shrugged (which I think isn't perfect) is consistently regarded as one of the greatest novels ever written.  sure i should believe your opinion and some psuedo intellectual idiot on youtube ranting.  The problem is that in a true libertarian society the assholes on top (Jews, rich oil sandniggers, communist leaders and WASPs) can't ruin the lives of others by their own expense.  Coupled with the fact that almost every country has miltary and has to compete on that level with each other (Many countries are still under communist-like dictatorships, which of course blunts and makes laissez-faire harder to achieve (shit countries that allow their citizen's rights and integrity to be violated. think china and their youth labor, human trafficking, ect )

 
The world is too far gone by the evils of communism, totalitarianism, facism, racism, and other forms of collectivist evils. in an ideal world we would all be libertarians and follow Rand's teachings or something close to it

You're probably nothing but a low IQ welfare mooching mouth breather, you dont even deserve my response tbh
 

FuckFace

Normie
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
1,272
Reputation
1
Legit Theory said:
Of course Rand was a real philosopher. She's regarded as one of the greatest thinkers of the 20th century and fountainhead & atlas Shrugged (which I think isn't perfect) is consistently regarded as one of the greatest novels ever written.  sure i should believe your opinion and some psuedo intellectual idiot on youtube ranting.  The problem is that in a true libertarian society the assholes on top (Jews, rich oil sandniggers, communist leaders and WASPs) can't ruin the lives of others by their own expense.  Coupled with the fact that almost every country has miltary and has to compete on that level with each other (Many countries are still under communist-like dictatorships, which of course blunts and makes laissez-faire harder to achieve (shit countries that allow their citizen's rights and integrity to be violated. think china and their youth labor, human trafficking, ect )

 
The world is too far gone by the evils of communism, totalitarianism, facism, racism, and other forms of collectivist evils.  in an ideal world we would all be libertarians and follow Rand's teachings or something close to it

You're probably nothing but a low IQ welfare mooching mouth breather, you dont even deserve my response tbh
"She's regarded as one of the greatest thinkers of the 20th century"
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAIF1dUcKKk[/video]

By who? Philosophers think she's a fucking joke, economists don't take Austrian theory seriously. Marx's theories about socialism coming out of capitalism then communism coming after that would have come true if it weren't for Keynesian economics taking control of capitalists with the government. NO GROUP OF INTELLECTUALS ON THE PLANET TAKES HER SERIOUSLY.

You don't even know what the fuck communism even is. Tell me what communism is, give me the definition of a communist society. Tell me what socialism means, you don't know shit you fucking worthless libertarian scumcel subhuman.
 

FuckFace

Normie
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
1,272
Reputation
1
Blueman said:
Libertarian is the highest IQ political ideology
yeah, on opposite fucking day

unrestrained capitalism will bring a country to it's fucking knees

unless you're talking about libertarian-socialism, which I will disagree with but at least isn't retarded
 

10out

Normie
Joined
Aug 30, 2016
Messages
1,133
Reputation
0
Libeterians are too low IQ to argue with. It is always amusing to see some poorcel arguing for it

Look up Noam Chomsky for a real intellectual. If you legit pay attention to what he sees you would see that he's legit. Don't expect libeterians to get him though, they'll look up their favorite libeterian cuck to argue that he's not legit although they'll find no legit counter arguments
 

FuckFace

Normie
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
1,272
Reputation
1
10out said:
Libeterians are too low IQ to argue with. It is always amusing to see some poorcel arguing for it

Look up Noam Chomsky for a real intellectual. If you legit pay attention to what he sees you would see that he's legit. Don't expect libeterians to get him though, they'll look up their favorite libeterian cuck to argue that he's not legit although they'll find no legit counter arguments
The moderate right and left = low-IQ, low-sentience subhumans

far-righters like Machiavelli and far-lefters like Stirner tend to know more
 

10out

Normie
Joined
Aug 30, 2016
Messages
1,133
Reputation
0
FuckFace said:
10out said:
Libeterians are too low IQ to argue with. It is always amusing to see some poorcel arguing for it

Look up Noam Chomsky for a real intellectual. If you legit pay attention to what he sees you would see that he's legit. Don't expect libeterians to get him though, they'll look up their favorite libeterian cuck to argue that he's not legit although they'll find no legit counter arguments
The moderate right and left = low-IQ, low-sentience subhumans

far-righters like Machiavelli and far-lefters like Stirner tend to know more
I'm talking about modern days

And moderate right and left politicians know what they're doing, working for the top 1%. Lol at the average subhumans who think otherwise
 

FuckFace

Normie
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
1,272
Reputation
1
10out said:
FuckFace said:
The moderate right and left = low-IQ, low-sentience subhumans

far-righters like Machiavelli and far-lefters like Stirner tend to know more
I'm talking about modern days

And moderate right and left politicians know what they're doing, working for the top 1%. Lol at the average subhumans who think otherwise
:clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
 

Narrator

Normie
Rotters
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
1,486
Reputation
2
People shat on looks theory too
your point?
[hr]
on no lel people say ayn raynd is bed xdd
[hr]
yeah keyness is the best xD
 
Top