FUV

Incel
OP is actually a legit SLAYER, not that that's something to aspire to. Unlike @Crisick Notice, how OP is actually barely on, but has provided proof oh his SLAYERDOM. He has an offline life that doesn't consist of trying to trigger people and showboating.

JustTheWayYouAre said:
Suggestions:

- better lighting to catch all the tiny details
- closer distance of the camera exposing all the imperfections, shapes, pimples and juices of your fuckbuddies' faces, bodies and HOLES
- better angles and editing - this sextape is boring as fuck, there has to be a certain balance between POV, facial expressions and body shots
- consider purchasing a better A/V setup, smartphone camera is fine tho as long as you know how to work with lighting and compositions

Personally speaking, I just want to see the outer surface and inner parts of the holes in 1080p, some sucking and fingering and accompanying emotions, screaming, etc. Be creative, consider incorporating creampie eating schemes, sex toys, more viewer-friendly shots of the holes and so on.

Please, follow these suggestions and shoot another tape accordingly, I need a good fap.
Perfect post.

To the bolded:

:tyson:

KEy21

King of Chads
"Underbite ascension"

This is the 2nd best video i've seen on here...

Besides that fat guy saying he couldn't breathe and saying that he had a headache

Damn, that was the most pathetic fuck i've ever seen, let me guess, she didn't call you back. Were you a virgin before the video OP? Either way, happy for you.

wtf did i just watch? what is this autistic shit? My beautiful feline sean o pry eyes hurt from watching this shit. 
Let me guess you paid a cheap whore 5 dollars to fuck her and then you paid her 5 dollars extra so you can have it recorded? great. now everyone knows how ugly both of you are. kys. Shes literally half asleep and probably day dreaming of fucking a horse and you.. you have 0 energy i can tell. i fell asleep watching this autistic shit.

:towel: :rage:

NewAssist

Normie
She's a 5.5 max, why are you spastics going insane over this? 

A 4 psl dude gets with a 5.5 psl girl, so what? You specimen are starting to act like literal incels who believe in the 80/20 theory...

Sc22222

Banned
Holy shit you're ugly. That side profile, absolutely repulsive in real life. Kill yourself.

ar1

Retard
Birds
Decent thread.

May or may not have fapped to it

KingWristcel

Coper
-Be white
-Have decent frame
-Good eye area
-NW0 hairline
-Tall

Yeah i wonder how he keeps getting laid.

Jawline clearly means fuck all when its pitted against height/frame and hair

Killyourself

Banned
IM IN UTTER DISBELIEVE

:jrage:
:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

GetLooksorDieTryin said:
deformed face, micropenis, tiny frame...gets average looking girl off of Tinder.

Meanwhile I mog OP at everything and I spent my teens and 20s being incel, getting treated like garbage by women and getting nothing. I´m legit pissed off.

So done with life. Seriously considering jumping off a bridge tonight.
THIS CANNOT BE, I CANNOT CALCULATE THIS
CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME UNDERSTAND THIS
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE

WHAT AM I DOING ON THIS SITE? I SHOULD LEAVE INSTANTLY AFTER SEEING THIS

WHAT THE FUCK

:glasses: 
:jsan: