Legit sex tape of underbite ascension

Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
2,010
Reputation
1
I had told myself that if u weren't a troll I would log out of this forum forever and never return and lead a normal life




TIME TO LEAVE
 

whitemail

Incel
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Messages
118
Reputation
4
amateurlooksmaxxer said:
I had told myself that if u weren't a troll I would log out of this forum forever and never return and lead a normal life




TIME TO LEAVE
Good job, it's pretty great out here
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,693
Reputation
1,713
LOL so is that you?
 
Joined
Dec 7, 2017
Messages
747
Reputation
1
holy fuck at that micropenis ngl 

how did she actually enjoy that? Are you even 5 inches?
 

whitemail

Incel
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Messages
118
Reputation
4
RealRob said:
LOL so is that you?
Ye
Purtzian said:
does she know you were recording? lmao
Yup
CaptainAutism said:
holy fuck at that micropenis ngl 

how did she actually enjoy that? Are you even 5 inches?
"Micropenis"
5.5 inches, someone watches too much porn. Girls are more than happy with it... you'd think if they can enjoy being fingered they can enjoy anything longer and thicker than a finger
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,693
Reputation
1,713
Lol the penis is enough for sure, u fucking brazzers addicted incels.

Also, this guy CLEARLY crushed looks theory (for the 500th time on this board), how the FUCK is this guy anything even CLOSE to a male model, u fucking spergs? Yes he actually gets sex with a slim white blonde girl who most of you would be very happy with.

"Muh looks theory muuh its over for us cuz we not miro muh muh!"


TS where do u live?
 
Joined
Dec 7, 2017
Messages
747
Reputation
1
RealRob said:
Lol the penis is enough for sure, u fucking brazzers addicted incels.

Also, this guy CLEARLY crushed looks theory (for the 500th time on this board), how the FUCK is this guy anything even CLOSE to a male model, u fucking spergs? Yes he actually gets sex with a slim white blonde girl who most of you would be very happy with.

"Muh looks theory muuh its over for us cuz we not miro muh muh!"


TS where do u live?
im 5'5"

:cry:
 

whitemail

Incel
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Messages
118
Reputation
4
RealRob said:
Lol the penis is enough for sure, u fucking brazzers addicted incels.

Also, this guy CLEARLY crushed looks theory (for the 500th time on this board), how the FUCK is this guy anything even CLOSE to a male model, u fucking spergs? Yes he actually gets sex with a slim white blonde girl who most of you would be very happy with.

"Muh looks theory muuh its over for us cuz we not miro muh muh!"


TS where do u live?

She calls me daddy and very desperately wants to LTR me
Canada
 
Joined
Dec 7, 2017
Messages
747
Reputation
1
whitemail said:
RealRob said:
Lol the penis is enough for sure, u fucking brazzers addicted incels.

Also, this guy CLEARLY crushed looks theory (for the 500th time on this board), how the FUCK is this guy anything even CLOSE to a male model, u fucking spergs? Yes he actually gets sex with a slim white blonde girl who most of you would be very happy with.

"Muh looks theory muuh its over for us cuz we not miro muh muh!"


TS where do u live?

She calls me daddy and very desperately wants to LTR me
Canada
location theory strikes again 

god screwed me over by not having me born in canada

i would not be incel if i was canadian, even PSV slays over there 

just lol at murica tbh
 
Top