Legit read on death.

FuckThis

Slayer
legit

but i think reincarnation is obvious, since you are just soul bound to this flesh like prison
However if you focus real hard you can realize that you is not yourself

Bojack

Lookism God
After death there is nothing but eternal rest, no more pain or suffering.

IcedEarth

Slayer
yet another mental masturbation from aspies about shit they never experienced

lmfao at the fucking internet

FuckThis

Slayer
adrift said:
FuckThis said:
legit

but i think reincarnation is obvious, since you are just soul bound to this flesh like prison
However if you focus real hard you can realize that you is not yourself
this makes no sense
reincarnation isn't obvious. how would a population even grow with reincarnation? it should stay static if that were the case

im focusing real hard and I realize that I am in fact myself
i meant focusing as in deeper understanding

You cannot be yourself, as your body, gender, name, parents etc are not part of real you, as they are trivial and just meant to serve you

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
IcedEarth said:
yet another mental masturbation from aspies about shit they never experienced

lmfao at the fucking internet
Your suicide attempt doesn't count boyo

Bojack

Lookism God
adrift said:
Bojack said:
After death there is nothing but eternal rest, no more pain or suffering.
not necessarily. according to quantum immortality we may live forever. have fun being stuck as an incel for eternity
Just lol at your science, there is nothing after death, only eternal rest.

FuckThis

Slayer
adrift said:
FuckThis said:
i meant focusing as in deeper understanding

You cannot be yourself, as your body, gender, name, parents etc are not part of real you, as they are trivial and just meant to serve you
The world population grew since the 1900s. where did these extra souls come from? unless reincarnation is baseless and wrong.

I see what you're saying sort of about the rest. I am me. I define myself by the choices I make and the actions I take, yet all of those are out of my hands and determined by forces out of my control.
All living things have souls,but not plants, not sure about bacteria 

In the garden of Eden, man didnt eat animals, nor did animals eat each other, yet they ate platns meaning that souls were present in all animals at that point in time. 

The number of souls is also a pretty trivial argument, as time is a closed circle not a line. All our lives are just towards our death, there is no where to go other then where you started off 

it is a paradox tho, and cannot be understood by a rational mind, it must be understood on a deeper level.

FuckThis

Slayer
adrift said:
FuckThis said:
All living things have souls,but not plants, not sure about bacteria 

In the garden of Eden, man didnt eat animals, nor did animals eat each other, yet they ate platns meaning that souls were present in all animals at that point in time. 

The number of souls is also a pretty trivial argument, as time is a closed circle not a line. All our lives are just towards our death, there is no where to go other then where you started off 

it is a paradox tho, and cannot be understood by a rational mind, it must be understood on a deeper level.

now youre just spitting philisophical nonsense that has no grounding. time is a dimension that travels in one direction (a line). we know this is true because time only advances into the future and never into the past. yet you for some reason believe we'll end up at the past for no reason. My reasoning relies on observations made of the natural world, you seem to think saying arbitrary alternative thinking like "time is a circle" is deep...
Observation of the natural world are again pretty limited and shouldnt be even taken into consideration after some point

We live in a paradox, world is infinite, yet infinity cannot exist, that alone mans that a rational mind cannot comprehend reality

IcedEarth

Slayer
1. only 4% of people are actually having near death experiences, the media blows shit out of the water as usual
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1011112727078#page-1

2. there is the option that near death experiences are just accidental lucid dreams
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream
http://www.lucidity.com/NL32.OBEandLD.html

3. or just rare hallucinations induced by oxygen deprivation
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-near-death-experience-isnt-proof-heaven/

4. sometimes it's just people looking for attention
http://www.thelancet.com/journals/unidentified_journal/article/PII0140-6736(90)92780-L/abstract

5. people who had heart attacks were in death like coma without a working heart and most of them didn't have near death experiences, almost all of them turned to a rationalist-materialist
www.pentathon.talktalk.net/lancet.pdf

6. the best is this, an experiment in which scientist induced near death experiences in living people using a magnetic beam

all this afterlife bullshit is just a giant lie to keep drones working their asses off in their life off so the king can live without problems, how come the virtues religion promotes is poverty, asexuality, obedience when the leading class is ALWAYS without them, YET THEY ARE APPOINTED BY GOD .... in historic times, you know the king ruled by divine right whatever the fuck that might be

grow the fuck up we ain't living in a monarchy in the dark ages anymore

FuckThis

Slayer
adrift said:
FuckThis said:
Observation of the natural world are again pretty limited and shouldnt be even taken into consideration after some point

We live in a paradox, world is infinite, yet infinity cannot exist, that alone mans that a rational mind cannot comprehend reality
Science is the observation of the natural world. Are you saying we should abandon all scientific research and everything we've learned? answer these two questions and I'll take you seriously

1. In what way is the world infinite?

2. For what reason can infinity not exist?
1) you cannot imagine the end of the world
2)you cannot imagine the infinity

Yet they are both true

Science, as in, rationality is very low pursuit, geared towards material men, mostly Vushutra(traders) and Shundra( slaves) as they are obsessed with the material  world

IcedEarth

Slayer
FuckThis said:
Science, as in, rationality is very low pursuit, geared towards material men, mostly Vushutra(traders) and Shundra( slaves) as they are obsessed with the material  world
vedic scripture, o'rlly

been there done that, lmfao

COPE

FuckThis

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
FuckThis said:
vedic scripture, o'rlly

COPE
the reason why you are wrong, and i know that you are wrong, is that i am someone that dabbled in the arts 

Your experience dosent invalidate anything.
It is not unusal for a seeker to get tired and need to rest, you have the aptitude, you are just tired and need to rest a bit.

Bojack

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
IcedEarth said:
vedic scripture, o'rlly

COPE
the reason why you are wrong, and i know that you are wrong, is that i am someone that dabbled in the arts 

It is not unusal for a seeker to get tired and need to rest, you have the aptitude, you are just tired and need to rest a bit.
Are you some kind of satan worshipper?

IcedEarth

Slayer
FuckThis said:

I'd be much happier if I could suck your dick

FuckThis

Slayer
Bojack said:
FuckThis said:

Are you some kind of satan worshipper?
No i was never into satanism, but got close to it in my practice unknowingly