Legit in Tears Now At All the Rejection I Faced

zyzz007

Lookism God
I just remembered, i did fucking try with women. So much rejection Fuck. So much telling me im unattractive Fuck. 
I feel permanently emotionally/mentally damaged and destroyed. 
25 fucking years of destruction and rejection and no sex.  
Rotting for past 2 years.
Fuark, will never speak to another civilian woman again. 
I feel like a worthless piece of trash.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
zyzz007 said:
I just remembered, i did fucking try with women. So much rejection Fuck. So much telling me im unattractive Fuck. 
occasionally when im lying in bed, repressed memories about my subhuman high school life come back

suicide/ER inducing ffs

zyzz007

Lookism God
BlueBalls said:
Thought you were that indian gymcel who got laid
Thats Tsh12345 I believe. 
I do gymcel tho.
[hr]
Brutus said:
zyzz007 said:
occasionally when im lying in bed, repressed memories about my subhuman high school life come back

suicide/ER inducing ffs
I think I dont want to wake up tommorrow.

Herald

Normie
BlueBalls said:
He got nudes (ass,tits,pussy pics) from a 7/10 via fb. She was dtf BECAUSE OF HIS GYMCELLED BODY. 

If that is not enough to convince this dude that he should focus on himself, for his own sake regardless of women, and work to get out of whatever hole he's in then he's either trolling or self-defeatist. 

ffs I even bookmarked his thread (got deleted idk) because it was a relatively successful story of looksmaxxing, whether he got laid or not.

@"zyzz007" , please keep trying to push forward man. Seek help or anything, and keep looking for stability/better-job/whatever it is you need to do. 

no pussy on earth is going to save you. period.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Herald said:
BlueBalls said:
He got nudes (ass,tits,pussy pics) from a 7/10 via fb. She was dtf BECAUSE OF HIS GYMCELLED BODY. 

If that is not enough to convince this dude that he should focus on himself, for his own sake regardless of women, and work to get out of whatever hole he's in then he's either trolling or self-defeatist. 

ffs I even bookmarked his thread (got deleted idk) because it was a relatively successful story of looksmaxxing, whether he got laid or not.

@"zyzz007" , please keep trying to push forward man. Seek help or anything, and keep looking for stability/better-job/whatever it is you need to do. 

no pussy on earth is going to save you. period.
Ok thanks for encouragement, much appreciated. I am going to find work abroad in a country where prostitution is legal and finally get pussy there and hopefully take my mind of the past. Even with my body now, I just cannot forget the failures of the past.

stamaster21

Slayer
Brutus said:
zyzz007 said:

suicide/ER inducing ffs
Sad i had dreams of my crappy highschool life yesterday it was even worse because iam 28 rather then 17 when that event happened. When the i girl passed my phone number to said your a weirdo and never called me i should have shut it down. The pain was so much i still thought about it up to two years after. Then in my second year at college at age 19 turning 20 in like 3 months i finally built enough  strengh and saw a cute latina with nice body proportions in my class she was 18, a guy in our class even brought it up. I introduce myself to her because i have a art class and english class with her. She seems excited at first but then over the weak she shows disinterest one word answers looking away, when i ask hows it going. Iam like its over shut it down. I asked her earlier for her number and she asked me for my myspace info mind you this was back in like early 2008. I probably should have looked max-ed and looked up advice back then and read about the red-pill.

stamaster21 said:
Brutus said:

suicide/ER inducing ffs
Sad i had dreams of my crappy highschool life yesterday it was even worse because iam 28 rather then 17 when that event happened. When the i girl passed my phone number to said your a weirdo and never called me i should have shut it down. The pain was so much i still thought about it up to two years after. Then in my second year at college at age 19 turning 20 in like 3 months i finally built enough  strengh and saw a cute latina with nice body proportions in my class she was 18, a guy in our class even brought it up. I introduce myself to her because i have a art class and english class with her. She seems excited at first but then over the weak she shows disinterest one word answers looking away, when i ask hows it going. Iam like its over shut it down. I asked her earlier for her number and she asked me for my myspace info mind you this was back in like early 2008. I probably should have looked max-ed and looked up advice back then and read about the red-pill.
looksmaxing is cope tbh unless you're moving bone/inserting implants.

even chubby guys who have 7+/10 faces get girls

shlayer

Slayer
Cmon you cant be that bad looking, hang in there bro women are vile creatures.

stamaster21

Slayer
Pathologically Lonesome said:
stamaster21 said:

Your post right their no chubby faced guy is 7/10+ thats like me saying their is chubby girl who is a 7/10+ call BS on that one.
As looks maxing getting in better shape, getting better skin quality, using hair products helps along with oral posture. 

Herald

Normie
stamaster21 said:
... I asked her earlier for her number and she asked me for my myspace info mind you this was back in like early 2008. I probably should have looked max-ed and looked up advice back then and read about the red-pill.

Looksmaxxing has to do more with getting lean+toned+build muscles, clearing acne, oral posture, tan/beard/haircut in order to not only live a better life and feel more comfortable about yourself, but also to create a niche halo  .. effect. 

In regards to attracting women post-looksmaxxing, some women (4-6 range with nice bodies) might show interest. And that's fine. 

Unfortunately, not every guy is a 5/10, 5'10<height, with perfect hairline that can claw his way to being 5.5-6/10. 
In that case, looksmaxxing still has its benefits in the individual sense. But, for these guys, in terms of attracting women sexually....

:bigman:
[hr]
stamaster21 said:
Brutus said:

suicide/ER inducing ffs
SO legit man. Its funny how we come out of our mothers, and they don't even give a hint about what WOMEN want in a guy. 
Even if their own son ends up incel. Its one thing if one's dad is beta or tries to amog you.

But your own mother KNOWS what works and doesn't even help you. 

stamaster21

Slayer
Herald said:

Looksmaxxing has to do more with getting lean+toned+build muscles, clearing acne, oral posture, tan/beard/haircut in order to not only live a better life and feel more comfortable about yourself, but also to create a niche halo  .. effect. 

In regards to attracting women post-looksmaxxing, some women (4-6 range with nice bodies) might show interest. And that's fine. 

Unfortunately, not every guy is a 5/10, 5'10<height, with perfect hairline that can claw his way to being 5.5-6/10. 
In that case, looksmaxxing still has its benefits in the individual sense. But, for these guys, in terms of attracting women sexually....

:bigman:
[hr]
stamaster21 said:
SO legit man. Its funny how we come out of our mothers, and they don't even give a hint about what WOMEN want in a guy. 
Even if their own son ends up incel. Its one thing if one's dad is beta or tries to amog you.

But your own mother KNOWS what works and doesn't even help you. 

My mother didn't help at all, tried to restrict me being social so she could say look i don't let my kids run around. She was a straight up mentally weak person, and always was concerned about looking good in front of other women. My father didn't help either as he was a beta and had children with my dysfucntional mother, no real guy with options has three children with loud mouth, women. I guess because she was 18 and he was 21 he put up with alot of crap they had us about 7 years after they meet. And yes looks maxing over the past 17 months has helped in how people treat me and react to me. But i lack the age and social experience to beneifit. This stuff i should have learned and practiced like 12-15 years ago. As you get older people already have their social circles from highschool and some from college, their is no room for error they are less open to being friends with people unless you bring social value also. Its basically ages 13-19 is when you need to do those things and have experiences. You need friends to make friends of value as you get older.

Herald

Normie
stamaster21 said:
My mother didn't help at all, tried to restrict me being social so she could say look i don't let my kids run around. She was a straight up mentally weak person, and always was concerned about looking good in front of other women. My father didn't help either as he was a beta and had children with my dysfucntional mother, no real guy with options has three children with loud mouth, women. I guess because she was 18 and he was 21 he put up with alot of crap they had us about 7 years after they meet. And yes looks maxing over the past 17 months has helped in how people treat me and react to me. But i lack the age and social experience to beneifit. This stuff i should have learned and practiced like 12-15 years ago. As you get older people already have their social circles from highschool and some from college, their is no room for error they are less open to being friends with people unless you bring social value also. Its basically ages 13-19 is when you need to do those things and have experiences. You need friends to make friends of value as you get older.
I couldn't replace a single word from what you said there, only the numbers. The parts in bold hit home. You pin-pointed everything I'm dealing with right now.

stamaster21

Slayer
Herald said:
stamaster21 said:
I couldn't replace a single word from what you said there, only the numbers. The parts in bold hit home. You pin-pointed everything I'm dealing with right now.
Srry about that father called from hes vacation in haiti with hes girlfriend and her children.Couldn't think straight was pissed because he told me when he returns hes gona help my younger brother get back to school, iam like your like 8 years to late.