Legit,I spend at least 12 hours per day wondering if people mistake me for non-white.

NotAnAlt

Cuck
Is there a name for this mental disorder?

In high school people teased me for looking Native American and as I grew up people started asking me if I'm North African, but I'm Danish mixed with Greek, I don't know how people can see something other than white. My Greek grandparents look 100% white btw. 

I hate the thought of being thought of as non-white.

NotAnAlt

Cuck
Sekrets said:
you look like an elf
I've also been told I looked like Spock (the original one), he has an elfish look to him, so that doesn't bother me tbh.

NotAnAlt

Cuck
°°° said:
NotAnAlt said:
Is there a name for this mental disorder?

In high school people teased me for looking Native American and as I grew up people started asking me if I'm North African, but I'm Danish mixed with Greek, I don't know how people can see something other than white. My Greek grandparents look 100% white btw. 

I hate the thought of being thought of as non-white.
i also had this problems now i give a fuck people will always find something to mock or make you feel below them , also it doesn´t even make sense what they say and they only ride on stereotypes per example when i whas young and skinny they often asked if i am italian and now that i am a gymcell they ask me often if i am albanian or arab, probably because often italians here are metrosexual stylers and albanians/arabs are often doormans etc

u need to give a fuck or the inferiority complex will make u become toxic.
lmfao I just hate the thought of not being able to control other peoples' perception of me. In an ideal world everything would have to first be filtered through me. FUCKING DUMBFUCKS. I need to just move on with my life and become better than everyone like what you're doing now. 

IceCutter

Gigachad
Looks like you took some random picks out of the genetic lucky dip of your ancestry

better, worse, time will only tell

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk