• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Legit getting stalked on here it's funny

CaseSolver

Banned
thats a good boy, doing right as I say

https://i.imgur.com/cbKIoTD.png  [img=240x228] 

[img=300x225] [img=390x209] 

[img=400x225] [img=350x193] 

WHAT YOU SEE RIGHT HERE GENTLEMEN IS A MOUTBREATHING GYPSY PEANUT HEADED ABOMINATION WHP GOES BY THE NAME OF @TommyShotgun AKA @Guano

HE HAS THREATENED TO DDOS THE SITE MANY TIMES BECAUSE HE UNDERSTANDABLY CANT TAKE HIS SUBHUMANITY NO MORE

COME SEE THIS UTTER SUBHUMAN
@PlayboyPuertoRican @Unbeatable @Josh @sin@imperative @undisputed @fuckedposthistory@mvp @TheUnenlightenedGymcel 

bestcopeisropeBingerinoboojiesBritcelCasablancaschinbrahclownmaxx390conv223Cunt.DeliciadecuDesperate chincelFaciallyChallengedFatasses All Around MeforevergymcellingFoxyITfurtherbeyondGeneticJokeIndianAscensionJawanomicsJordanBarrettRawBroccolijust your average guykill em allKillyourselfKing_Of_NinjaLellopolmandibulusmaxillusrexManWhoreofBabylonMewtwoMiroslav Chadmvpmøbïłēph0ñ€słæýēřNational RodgerismnomorealtsOctopuSOesoromoPillpm2613PunchFaceqazzS T A L I NSAINT7SamppaOttSandSayNoToRottingShiggyShotgunGamesinskyloSupreme CuntTheChosenChadTheodoregetslefortThrowaway12456TommyShotgunUncle Guan*, VeganistVeta4924wannagotoheavenWarmindWellthatsucksxX19Cursed_Beast420Xxyamyamzombie

BIGGEST SUBHUMAN ON THE SITE

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
CaseSolver said:

WHAT YOU SEE RIGHT HERE GENTLEMEN IS A MOUTBREATHING GYPSY PEANUT HEADED ABOMINATION WHP GOES BY THE NAME OF @TommyShotgun AKA @Guano

HE HAS THREATENED TO DDOS THE SITE MANY TIMES BECAUSE HE UNDERSTANDABLY CANT TAKE HIS SUBHUMANITY NO MORE

@PlayboyPuertoRican @Unbeatable @Josh @sin@imperative @undisputed @fuckedposthistory@mvp @TheUnenlightenedGymcel 

bestcopeisropeBingerinoboojiesBritcelCasablancaschinbrahclownmaxx390conv223Cunt.DeliciadecuDesperate chincelFaciallyChallengedFatasses All Around MeforevergymcellingFoxyITfurtherbeyondGeneticJokeIndianAscensionJawanomicsJordanBarrettRawBroccolijust your average guykill em allKillyourselfKing_Of_NinjaLellopolmandibulusmaxillusrexManWhoreofBabylonMewtwoMiroslav Chadmvpmøbïłēph0ñ€słæýēřNational RodgerismnomorealtsOctopuSOesoromoPillpm2613PunchFaceqazzS T A L I NSAINT7SamppaOttSandSayNoToRottingShiggyShotgunGamesinskyloSupreme CuntTheChosenChadTheodoregetslefortThrowaway12456TommyShotgunUncle Guan*, VeganistVeta4924wannagotoheavenWarmindWellthatsucksxX19Cursed_Beast420Xxyamyamzombie

Why do you keep PM'ing me asking me to DDOS the site?

@josh @sin should I do what this guy says?

CaseSolver

Banned
TommyShotgun said:
CaseSolver said:

:jordan: 
Look at your begs for mercy for me, its so damn obvious to see how tormented you are because of my bullying

You wont do shit you submissive peanut headed disgrace, the second you think about your gone, poof.

Kill yourself already you worthless gypsy. i buy your kind for 1 dollar per person

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
CaseSolver said:
TommyShotgun said:

Look at your begs for mercy for me, its so damn obvious to see how tormented you are because of my bullying

You wont do shit you submissive peanut headed disgrace, the second you think about your gone, poof.

Kill yourself already you worthless gypsy. i buy your kind for 1 dollar per person

Hey man I asked you to stop and u are not stopping and the rules very clearly state no harassment.

@admin @josh @sin do the rules not matter once again?

9. If a forum member asks you to leave them alone you should comply otherwise it will be classified as harassment.

ovrck

Banned
Oldcels
CaseSolver said:
TommyShotgun said:

KEEP CRYING FOR HIM ABUSED TORMENTED WEAK DOG

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
lmao, if you were referring to this in my thread, i'm not responsible for these accounts

it's kinda old and tacky at this point

CaseSolver

Banned
ovrck said:
CaseSolver said:

:cage2:
I dont remember giving you permission to speak you recessed bloated fish nosed abomination. You look so damn ugly, it truly is over for you boyo. 3 PSL MAX

BONELESS EXTREMELY RECESSED SUBHUMAN

OGRE AND YOU KNOW IT

Bingerino

Regular
Fuck off Guano what is it with you and wanting to take the site down

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
Bingerino said:
Fuck off Guano what is it with you and wanting to take the site down

Are you retarded? If I wanted the site down it would be down right now.

The only one who wants the site down is this subhuman sending me PM's off of 3 different accounts asking me to DDOS the site and I asked him to stop PM'ing me and repping me and stuff and he isn't, breaking rule 9.

ovrck

Banned
Oldcels
CaseSolver said:
ovrck said:

:cage2:
I dont remember giving you permission to speak you recessed bloated fish nosed abomination. You look so damn ugly, it truly is over for you boyo. 3 PSL MAX

BONELESS EXTREMELY RECESSED SUBHUMAN

OGRE AND YOU KNOW IT

this pic was at %27 bf yet you are calling me "boneless"

i believe in you bro

:cage:

Britcel

Fucks sideways pussy
these mods are braindead dont expect too much

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
2 weeks later, RL is still doing the same shit

But this time on 2 meds so he is a bit slower and more calm.