• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Legit cons of doing roids at 18?

Chad

Joke
Gymcels on roid forums always advice against it but they seem bluepill. Somebody aware me on the redpills of roidinh at 18?

Miss Click

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nautical said:
well you still have good test levels at 18 so its a bit of a waste
bluepill. being 18 doesnt mean he has high test

Joncoping

Regular

Nautical said:
well you still have good test levels at 18 so its a bit of a waste

500-600 isn't good t levels. That put's his T levels below trannies on TRT lmao

OP your hair might start falling out, you can jump on fin for that. You can run accutane for the acne. Another con is losing all your gains and looking worse when you come off, which can be overcome by never coming off.

Chad

Joke
Nautical said:
elm said:
bluepill. being 18 doesnt mean he has high test

if hes posting on lookism then yeh probably not but most people will have

Wud u say my im balding or this type of thinnin normal. It hasnt gotten any worse for a long time now.

dh123

Joke
The only reason I would advise someone NOT to use steroids is:

1. They are prone to hairloss - a good physique means nothing if you've got a visibly receding hairline at 21. Finasteride and dutasteride won't do anything for all the *good* steroids; e.g. tren, masteron, dianabol and EQ. Dutasteride should prevent you losing hair if all you are using is testosterone... but you'll eventually have to mega-dose test if you want to continue making gains. If I was in the situation where steroids made me lose hair, I would max out my my natural gains for a few years and THEN use hair-safe steroids like testosterone to get a bit bigger. If you use them too early before you've even made some natural gains, you will, as I said, have to constantly increase the dose to get results. That can be costly and lead to even more sides.

2. They have no idea what they're doing when it comes to lifting. You should have experience of a successful bulk and a successful cut WITHOUT using drugs. If you get on steroids before you know what you're doing in terms of diet and training, you will end up as a bloated, acne-ridden mess like all the other retards in the gym.

RoboCopE

Joke
That's almost NW1 you're not balding at all; everyones temples has thinner hair like that when pulled back.

RoboCopE

Joke
dh123 said:
The only reason I would advise someone NOT to use steroids is:

1. They are prone to hairloss - a good physique means nothing if you've got a visibly receding hairline at 21. Finasteride and dutasteride won't do anything for all the *good* steroids; e.g. tren, masteron, dianabol and EQ. Dutasteride should prevent you losing hair if all you are using is testosterone... but you'll eventually have to mega-dose test if you want to continue making gains. If I was in the situation where steroids made me lose hair, I would max out my my natural gains for a few years and THEN use hair-safe steroids like testosterone to get a bit bigger. If you use them too early before you've even made some natural gains, you will, as I said, have to constantly increase the dose to get results. That can be costly and lead to even more sides.

Can you elaborate on hair-safe steroids? Are these also less likely to increase dimorphism / masculinisation than other steriods?

shitposter

Regular
it is not so much being 18 as it is lack of lifting experience.  You can make steroid like gains when you are a newbie so you are taking a health risk for nothing, because no matter what you are on your body can only put on so much muscle in a certain time period.  Plus you still need to lift and eat properly while on steroids.  There were a few pics leaked of people on puahate that were on steroids, but did not even look like they lifted because they did not work out and eat properly.  You would be better off getting into the habit of a gymcel lifestyle before getting on the juice.

Miss Click

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
shitposter said:
taking a health risk for nothing, because no matter what you are on your body can only put on so much muscle in a certain time period. 
steroids tripple the muscle mass you can put 'in a certain period of time'. thats why people roid in the first place lol

UnWorthy

Joke
There is really no reason not to use steroids. Even if you are prone to hair loss, steroids will only speed that up. Instead of speending years perfectioning your combover game, just blast roids, be bald and get a hair system. No point in halfassing