Legit aspies anger NTs

Don Draper

Regular
Feels.

http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=152723

NTs get very upset with me when I do or say things offline or on sites other than WP but when a typical NT does the same exact thing; people like em. I don't understand why I'm automatically judged & hated even when I act like a typical NT
Happens to me all the time. Seems there's a whole sub-level of communication we're not in tune with. Like if I make a sarcastic comment or joke, it often comes off mean-spirited. I can't figure out how NTs can pull it off and be charming.

NTs can't read your mind. It puts them off. When an NT reaches out to other NT's they get intuitive responses that let them know that they are communicating. We don't respond. From us they get a big blank.

NTs are taught that sociopaths and psychotics respond the way we do. It makes them afraid.

I find that it is worse in groups. NTs participate in 'group think'. It allows them to justify atrocity among other foolish actions. Groups of NTs have ALWAYS responded to me with violent opposition. Single NTs are more likely to be reasonable as they are able to think for themselves.
I'm not sure if your referring to me but I don't have a clue what I'm doing wrong. People complain that I don't talk much but when I try to engage in conversation people get upset. When I ask a question to try & understand something they think I'm pretending to be stupid, that I am stupid or that I'm being a smart-a$$. When I make a comment to someone to try & offer a friendly suggestion people assume that I'm stupid & don't know what I'm talking about or they think I'm being rude or critical when I'm not. Instead of telling me what I'm doing wrong; NTs accuse me of being rude, offensive, insensitive, stupid, retorted ect ect. I think I probably am retorted because I honestly do not know what I'm doing wrong sometimes that is so plainly obvious to everyone else.

The ironic thing is that when I was tested for Aspergers; AS was ruled out because the psychs thought I communicated to well verbally to have anything on the autism spectrum & that I was too smart to be autistic or anything because I had a high-school diploma yet most people tend to think I'm mentally retorted or some kinda trouble maker till they know me. I give off a really wrong vibe

MVP

crimemaxxing
Mewslims
as an aspie u better be evil, or nts will shit on u

Anakind

Champion
Don Draper said:
I find that it is worse in groups. NTs participate in 'group think'. It allows them to justify atrocity among other foolish actions. Groups of NTs have ALWAYS responded to me with violent opposition. Single NTs are more likely to be reasonable as they are able to think for themselves.

This one is extremely true. It's why I'm very comfortable together with just one other person. But when another one enters the setting it's over for me.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Fschmidt about Wrongplanet:

Wrong Planet is a forum about Aspergers.  Aspergers is an invented psychiatric condition to describe people weak in socializing, particularly the kind of socializing that appeals to women.  It is basically nonsense and is not defensible.  A basic assumption for these kind of invented psychiatric conditions is that the problem rests totally with the individual and not at all with society.  So society is defended at all costs.  Conditions like Aspergers greatly appeal to women and feminists because this allows them to label men who don't appeal to them as defective.  Of course women also claim to have Aspergers, both to be equal with men and because women love having all kinds of conditions that can get them sympathy.  Weak men will accept this label and feel sorry for themselves.  This takes much less effort than realizing that society is the problem, and doing what it takes to succeed in a rotten society.  Obviously censorship is needed to protect a forum like Wrong Planet.

Don Draper

Regular
Aspergers is more than just social awkwardness - we're basically emotionally retarded rote thinkers. It's a completely different plane of existence from what 99% of people experience.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Don Draper said:
Aspergers is more than just social awkwardness - they're basically emotionally retarded rote thinkers.

High IQ is as much of a disorder as Aspergers.

Anakind

Champion
Don Draper said:
Aspergers is more than just social awkwardness - we're basically emotionally retarded rote thinkers. It's a completely different plane of existence from what most people experience.

It's an extremely sad existence b/c you experience life around as some kind of a movie that you can't take part in. NT people have absolutely no idea how this curse feels like.

Don Draper

Regular
Anakind said:
Don Draper said:
Aspergers is more than just social awkwardness - we're basically emotionally retarded rote thinkers. It's a completely different plane of existence from what most people experience.

It's an extremely sad existence b/c you experience life around as some kind of a movie that you can't take part in. NT people have absolutely no idea how this curse feels like.

:crying:

Kundralavires

Regular
JustTheWayYouAre said:

Wrong Planet is a forum about Aspergers.  Aspergers is an invented psychiatric condition to describe people weak in socializing, particularly the kind of socializing that appeals to women.  It is basically nonsense and is not defensible.  A basic assumption for these kind of invented psychiatric conditions is that the problem rests totally with the individual and not at all with society.  So society is defended at all costs.  Conditions like Aspergers greatly appeal to women and feminists because this allows them to label men who don't appeal to them as defective.  Of course women also claim to have Aspergers, both to be equal with men and because women love having all kinds of conditions that can get them sympathy.  Weak men will accept this label and feel sorry for themselves.  This takes much less effort than realizing that society is the problem, and doing what it takes to succeed in a rotten society.  Obviously censorship is needed to protect a forum like Wrong Planet.

Link please?  He sounds interesting.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
I'd bet that most of them are just being failoed by their sub5 looks and they're too aspie to see it

Anakind

Champion
Kundralavires said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

Link please?  He sounds interesting.

He sounds like a fucking moron who knows nothing about neurology.

Brutus said:
I'd bet that most of them are just being failoed by their sub5 looks and they're too aspie to see it

:facepalm:

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Fschmidt published a few of the most interesting articles I've ever read.

Read his articles at mikraite.org or coalpha.org.

@"Kundralavires"

Don Draper

Regular
As an Aspie, I've noticed that when talking with some NTs.....they are a bit (selectively) cold and aloof.....for no apparent reason.

It is selective, as they are bubbly and friendly around other NTs but not around me for some reason.

This could be salesclerks or people i've known longer.

I don't get this aloofness at all around people who are also on the spectrum.

I am a friendly person. I don't demand that everyone has to be friendly all the time, so my question is more out of curiosity.

For example, if someone is friendly to me, no matter what their walk of life, I see no reason not to be friendly back.

I've mused over some possible explanations, such as:

A). Asperger Syndrome, which causes a deficit in social skills, causes the pleasure neurons not to light up in other people, thus they are genuinely aloof rather than overjoyed

B). NTs don't want to be seen as being friendly around an Aspie, as it might demote their social status

C). Aspies SCARE NTs, thus their aloofness is a flight response

D). Some other inscrutable reason

Thoughts?

http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=196597