• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Left-wing German politician who was raped by migrants admits she LIED to police about

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Left-wing German politician who was raped by migrants admits she LIED to police about her attackers' nationality because she did not want to encourage racism[/font]

I've been thinking about this, and I think that leftist "progressivism" is almost a new type of religion without godhood......like some weird form of "virtue signaling" counterculture cult, that hates white heterosexual (Christian and Jewish) men.....and that gives Islam a free pass for every and any moral depravity committed by its practitioners.

The leftist NARRATIVE is more important than truth or justice. I've never heard of such a large percentage of westerners behaving like this before. It makes me wonder if the Internet impairs the logic centers of the brain.

I've never seen so many westerners who thought or behaved in such a crazy fashion 20 or 30 years ago.

Anakind

Champion
Sacrificial Lamb said:
The leftist NARRATIVE is more important than truth or justice. I've never heard of such a large percentage of westerners behaving like this before. It makes me wonder if the Internet impairs the logic centers of the brain.

It does (just like television).

Very misleading title

People who will look at the title will think that she lied about the rapist being muslim. If you click on it the story is that she witheld that the attackers were muslim

Typical liberal media coverage

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
lms_rotten_zombie said:
she doesnt look german

germany is in the hands of its ethnik masters

why do you think every prime goddess is being raped

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sacrificial Lamb said:
I've been thinking about this, and I think that leftist "progressivism" is almost a new type of religion without godhood......like some weird form of "virtue signaling" counterculture cult, that hates white heterosexual (Christian and Jewish) men.....and that gives Islam a free pass for every and any moral depravity committed by its practitioners.

I've never seen so many westerners who thought or behaved in such a crazy fashion 20 or 30 years ago.

virtue signaling, yep there you have it, Sam Harris talking about this in some joe rogan episode.

Same things in sweden btw, many girls are raped, then they dont admit it was brownies who did it LOL