Learning to deal with inceldom. It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

Nyhil

Slayer
I didn't know what to do. I was desperate, and my heart racing. Man, I'm getting old and don't know what love is. I'm going to die all alone.

I used to dream as a child of the day I would grow up so I could finally have a girlfriend, and now here I am, a grown man, and I don't know what to do. I don't know how to act. How can I fix this? There's no manual on how to not be an incel.

And I kept getting bitter, and I kept getting desperate and anxious. I was hurting, and I wanted everyone to hurt because somebody is to blame for this. How can I waste my youth alone? Why will I have to die alone? And my heart raced. Tears running down my face. I was getting sweated, but a voice came from inside of me, man up nigger! Do you think you are the only men who will never know what true romance is? What waking up and opening your eyes to see a cute girl smiling at you is? What having a girl welcome you back after a tough day is? Only one men reproduced for every seventeen females in cave man days. This is real life. It's not a sitcom in which everything is nice. Welcome to life!

And from that day on I learnt to cope with inceldom. It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

doppelganger

Slayer
i dont know what to do you know? I ask people on reddit if im ugly and most of them say i am. like seriously is my face really that bad? i mean fuck. theres so many god damn people saying that my face is ugly and its repulsive. and i dont know what to do i'm stuck in my room cause of you motherfuckers. these people on reddit man, they're getting to my brain. especially the girls saying that i'm unattractive and that i have no hope and shit like that. and that my face is fucked up, like is it really that bad?. i'm tired of getting bullied by you motherfuckers

Herald

Slayer
theterminate said:
i dont know what to do you know? I ask people on reddit if im ugly and most of them say i am. like seriously is my face really that bad? i mean fuck. theres so many god damn people saying that my face is ugly and its repulsive. and i dont know what to do i'm stuck in my room cause of you motherfuckers. these people on reddit man, they're getting to my brain. especially the girls saying that i'm unattractive and that i have no hope and shit like that. and that my face is fucked up, like is it really that bad?. i'm tired of getting bullied by you motherfuckers

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
theterminate said:
lol if even reddit wasn't willing to bluepill you to give confidence then it's over

also legit part at the end, the cost/benefit analysis of actually posting real pictures is reidiculous once you remember that most of the users are angry assholes who just want to make someone else feel pain because they feel powerless

although I can't imagine anyone on amiugly actually telling a person that they are ugly. did you do this on rateme or something?

FireHaze

Gigachad
Brutus said:
theterminate said:
lol if even reddit wasn't willing to bluepill you to give confidence then it's over

also legit part at the end, the cost/benefit analysis of actually posting real pictures is reidiculous once you remember that most of the users are angry assholes who just want to make someone else feel pain because they feel powerless

although I can't imagine anyone on amiugly actually telling a person that they are ugly. did you do this on rateme or something?
Just lol @ you not getting the joke

Nyhil

Slayer
theterminate said:
:glasses:

Nyhil

Slayer
The worst part about being incel is never getting to experience deep emotions.

Humans can only experience deep transcendental emotions towards people that share their dna. Since you'll die alone, you'll never experience the joys of life.

It's not only about sex. It's about a real human life. The way the human spirit was designed to feel things for family and loved ones.

Thereishope

Coper
Same . im so numb now that when someone dies i feel... Not much tbh

You wrote too much about the equivalent of a chicken crossing a road.   Yes, my good incel sir, it is much too difficult to get over your shitty social anxiety and NEETdom to put yourself in a situation in which you have plenty of friends and regularly talk to women.

Magnus

Lookism God
theterminate said:
:cage: