Learned that I was a truecel today. (Rejection)

psrl118

Coper
Originally posted this on sluthate but that place is a ghost town now:

It all started about two weeks ago. I was bantering and talking to another co-worker, we'll call her Becca. She seemed pretty cool and the conversation went pretty well. She even physically escalated. It would have went further, but I had to leave early, so I decided that the next time that I saw her, I would try to escalate things and see where things would go...big mistake.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I didn't go to work last week because I was out sick. Fast forward to today. I was thinking that she'd be at work tomorrow seeing as how Tuesday is the only day we work together. I filled in on a shift tonight for a co-worker not thinking that she would show up, sure enough, she dropped by because, in her own words, "She was bored". She also needed to pick up another one of our coworkers, who we will call Kelly. Speaking of which, Kelly was a complete bitch to me the entire night. Which doesn't make sense because I agreed to start helping her out with rides to work until she gets her car. On the one hand, it doesn't matter because she's a typical fat, white-trash hick whom I hold no attraction for anyway, on the other hand, you'd think she'd show a little courtesy to someone offering her help when she needs it. Suffice it to say, I deleted Kelly's number and won't be answering her calls for a ride. Fuck that.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Anyway back to Becca. Our interaction was a complete dumpster fire. It started off awkwardly when I decided to give her a hug greeting (picking up from the ast time we talked). Completely unreceptive. We talked for a bit, but I could tell nothing was the same. She offered an invitation to come smoke with her and Kelly, but I could tell it was extremely disingenuous because by the time we closed, it wasn't brought up again. From there, it went further downhill.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Any and all attempts to advance the conversation came to a screeching halt and by the end of the night, I was so fed up that I started freezing her out myself. We weren't even talking to each other, it was as if we were strangers again. Also, at various points in the night, I could see her making ugly faces in my direction while talking to other co-workers. It got to the point where I did everything I could to avert my eyes from even looking in her direction anymore. We'll be at work together tomorrow and suffice it to say, I don't think we'll be speaking again.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is usually the part where a guy might ask, "What went wrong?" But there's no need, I already know the answer to that question. If I was even average looking, this would have went a lot better, so I must be beyond hideous. Perhaps I'm not redpilled enough, so maybe incel doesn't even begin to describe me. I'm on the same level as the rest of the truly deformed...wait even those guys get laid from time to time. Oh, well, truecel it is.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In the end, it's my fault for not remembering my place. I forgot that I am completely worthless to all women and that only the top tier men in this world are actually considered. In a moment of delusion, I actually managed to fool myself into believing I had a chance despite my better judgement. This was a gross miscalculation on my part, it won't happen again.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So, with that, it's back to the genetic scrap yard with me. I can wallow in misery with the rest of the human refuse.[/font]

chadD24

Slayer
your below average and your insecurities are transparant. a recipe for inceldom